• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Don't Run Faster Than Your Gurdian Angel Can Fly

Bobby Singer is perfectly content being an information broker to hunters and running his car shop. Unfortunately, fate is never kind, and Bobby finds himself with a mouthy teenager on his doorstep, asking for his help fining his brother. Bobby is far more surprised to find out that the kid is John Winchester's boy, and for some reason the man though Bobby would make an acquitted guardian over the course of a three month long hunt. Only now Sam Winchester has ran after his father, and Bobby has to figure out how to work together with Dean to get Sam back and get through the coming months.

~~~

After learning Dean Winchester's role in the bigger picture, Castiel has taken it upon himself to look after the young hunter. And what better way than to go down to earth, where he finds the boy in the care of the Hunter Bobby Singer, looking for Lucifer's vessel. Castiel figures there's no better way to gain Dean's trust than to help him find his brother, and maybe something else along the way.

((Not my best work intro-wise but hey, what can you do : / ))

((Sure ^^))

Dean sat in an old armchair, arms folded over his chest and chin sticking out. Bobby Singer sat across from him, looking unimpressed. Dean wasn't sure what to think of Bobby. He wasn't like his dad, tired and overly driven all at the same time, commanding military like respect out of everyone. Bobby looked like just another guy, talked like one, even acted like one for the most part. Dean had only known the man for a day, but he was already unlike any other hunter the boy had met.

"So your dad dropped you off here and took off, but your brother snuck away from you and followed him?" The older man asked as he poured himself a shot of whiskey.

"Yeah," Dean responded shortly, glancing out a nearby window. "Took off as soon as I turned my back. Bitch."

Castiel was enrolled in the nearby college, cast as a student. He looked too old for being there, but that's what getting an old vessel did. Castiel didn't care, though, because he was sent here to guard Dean Winchester. That was all.

Even so, Castiel had to attend classes. It was nothing to him, though he found his physics and calculus classes more interesting than he'd thought they'd be. He didn't feel like working on those right now, though, because he was starong out his dormitory window, where he could faintly see Bobby Singer's house. He'd watched as John Winchester had dropped off his pair of boys there, and then still as the younger if the two, Sam, went after his father unnoticed.

»JW

Bobby scowled. "Watch your language boy. What ort of hunt is your dad on?"

Dean shrugged, and continued to look out the window. He was trying to hide how freaked out he was, but felt like he wasn't doing a great job. There was also a feeling he'd had for a while, like something was watching him.

"It was some witches in a town south of here. He didn't tell me any specifics, just that it was too dangerous to bring me and Sammy."

Castiel thought of going after the younger Winchester, but he was sent here to protect Dean. He couldn't do that if he was chasing his little brother.

»JW

((Do you want to be Bobby for a bit, until they meet up? It's okay if not, but I can't think of how to connect them until Dean and Bobby start going after Sam.))

Dean turned his gaze back on the older man. "So whats the deal? You gonna help me find my brother, or should I go after him myself? I don't care about doing it alone, but I don't have any amo with me."

Okay, so maybe it would be as simple as all that -Sam had a nasty habit of attracting trouble wherever he went- but Dean was nothing if not stubborn. No way some hunter red-neck his dad had handed him over to was going to keep Dean from finding his brother ASAP.

Bobby sighed and took his shot. He stood up and threw on a jacket, grabbing the keys to his truck(?). "Come on, boy." He said.

He was annoyed first that Sam had run off like some little kid cryin' for their mamma at preschool. It was ridiculous, but it'd happened nonetheless.

These were John Winchester's kids, and he had the current responsibility of taking care of them. And with Sam having the possibility of being caught up in some witch shit, John would murder Bobby for certain.

Bobby left without another word, heading outside.

Castiel caught movement at the front of Bobby Singer's house, and quickly weaved his way through the stairwells and through a mob of people, heading toward the house with his head down, hood on his jacket up so as not to draw attention to himself. He managed to get to the street Bobby lived on just as the truck started up.

»JW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back