• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

dont klik if ur easly spookd~ (kagura's art)

Kagura

Robot Sheep
Blame @Doctor Calgori for the name :)

In case any of you didn't know, I am currently in a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree - Painting Major.

As such I do a lot of projects and artworks and fanciful other things that I accomplish to be one of those fancy artist with a degree and such.

The artworks herein aren't exactly light and innocent, which is the means for the title it was given by wof.

Also spurred on by the particularly awesome work I did in the studio today, and wanting a means to show it off.

So for anyone who enjoys the piece, feel free to watch the thread - I'll be updating it on the haphazard schedule of people bugging me to do so. :D

- Kagura

Dem' Arts
This is the particularly awesome studio piece I referred to - and the cause of spooks g'alore :)

It is unfinished and untitled for now, but considering I had a black canvas when I started I'm feeling the love.

IMG_0402.jpg

Ooh. What were you drawing in Longevity? They remind me of nuts.....something organic, definitely.

Kagu, these are nothing short of fantastic. ^^

The one up top is probably my favorite so far (just for the subject matter), but the others are just beautifully done.

Longevity is brilliant and every time I look at 135 I notice something more I'd missed.

Great jorb! (> :D )

So I finished this year, but i'mma update in steps because

bleh

IMG_0812.jpg

cats! and the kitty cats!

IMG_0815.jpg

still Life Painting :)

the purple's just my balancing act :P '

IMG_0403.jpg

This was another still life in drawing meant to be experimental.

Try working with charcoal and soft brushes! I loved your painting but maybe this'll be a good way for you to figure out how to work shades.

Man, these really make me want to work with pastels and charcoal again... Nicely done. I really like your blood cells! (What a creepy, out of context thing to say.)

These model drawings were basically done like:

you start drawing, and after 10 minutes you move on to the next persons easel and draw there for 10 minutes and so on and so forth until full rotation.

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

Oh my that looks super neat! I love love how you painted the hands and the eyes do add a lot of fear to it! Lovely work! :D

I took a printing class last year :>

Have a look at the results-

untitled_by_michi_kaze_11th-d8ziywb.jpg

Prairie Flora

Linograph - Edition Print 3/6

sir_derpington_by_michi_kaze_11th-d8zj067.jpg

Sir Derpington

Woodcut - Edition Print 5/5

laced_flowers_by_michi_kaze_11th-d8zj1dx.jpg

Laced Flowers

Etching - Edition Print 3/4

dye_job_by_michi_kaze_11th-d8zj1rh.jpg