Don't hug me I'm scared

Delta

Certified Mind-Blower
Well, where to begin? I uh... I'm Delta, and I've been on here since Sunday! I was told to make an introduction thread to please my superiors ^-^

As I said, my name is Delta, and I'm 6 foot handsome (the scale reads it has 6'Handsome and so should you). My one true lover is my bucket, and it has been my faithful companion for the longest time. I can usually be seen with the following in my bucket

-Confetti

-Confetti

-Confetti

-Confetti

Dead bodies

-Confetti

-Ravioli

-Confetti

I haven't done much for the site, other than maybe irk and pester the Shoutbox, and for that I apologize ^-^

I also apologize if you don't like confetti. I will not get rid of my confetti, as it is a part of who I am, and if I would be sickened to live a lie just to please you.

You, yes you. I love you.<3

My, my, my, are you ready for the spam dearest~!? I'd give you a welcome but I'm afraid I've already met you! I might have to unwatch the thread, since everyone is going to run and give you love. <3

[QUOTE="Shy Shadow]Well Welcome to the site xD

[/QUOTE]
Ah, thank you Miss Shadow. It's a pleasure to meet you and I appreciate your welcoming. ^-^

EliCarter said:
My, my, my, are you ready for the spam dearest~!? I'd give you a welcome but I'm afraid I've already met you! I might have to unwatch the thread, since everyone is going to run and give you love. <3
As long as I have yours, I know I'll be alright. <3 

Fightflight said:
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE IDEA?
MINE IS BEING CREATIVE.
Now when you look at this orange,tell me please, what do you see? 

Nico said:
Hello Delta-dear. Welcome to the site :3
You have my sincerest thanks, Miss Nico ^-^

Welcome Sir Delta.......you even a minion now within the first few days of your stay! I must say I look forward to RPing with you one of these days, sir Delta if you would permit me to do so. Teh Solminion can RP anytime, just say when. >.> <.< ^.^ v.v yeeessss...I'll take my leave now

[QUOTE="Sol The Hastag]Welcome Sir Delta.......you even a minion now within the first few days of your stay! I must say I look forward to RPing with you one of these days, sir Delta if you would permit me to do so. Teh Solminion can RP anytime, just say when. >.> <.< ^.^ v.v yeeessss...I'll take my leave now

[/QUOTE]
I told you, we're friends, and you're more of an employee than a minion. And one I cherish very dearly, at that! I too am usually around, though I won't be on until nights from now on. But I also look forward to RPing with you, and it shall be soon indeed if Sir Delta has anything to do about it > :D  

Fightflight said:
IT'S JUST A BORING OLD ORANGE
I see a silly face, walking around and smiling at me!

I told you, we're friends, and you're more of an employee than a minion. And one I cherish very dearly, at that! I too am usually around, though I won't be on until nights from now on. But I also look forward to RPing with you, and it shall be soon indeed if Sir Delta has anything to do about it > :D
I am being cherished, I feel so loved, I'm being treated equally, this is beyond the conventions of my usual Solminion feels.

You won't be on until nights?! PERFECT! My morning is your night!

Just say when Sir Delta and I shall pour my soul into something for the both of us to enjoy master.

I use my hair to EXPRESS myself!

Sorry dearest but you wouldn't happen to be in the DHMIS fandom still, now, would you?

There are few people left in that
fandom, and this is sadly true.

But if you are, I would like to suggest

talking to me, I'm feeling at my
CREATIVE best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back