• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy DON'T DO DRUGS, THEY GIVE YOU SUPERPOWERS! (in character/still accepting)

EricSings

I'd rather be in the jungle. <3
Hi, guys! I'm Eric.

I'm not sure how long it has been since I have participated in a good gifted roleplay, but I guess I am in the mood to start one.
I wish for our characters to be between twenty-one and thirty-six which might seem to be a bit of an age gap, but let's roll with it.​

Setting:

SUMMER OF 2018

The role play shall begin in the seemingly peaceful town of Astoria, an organized community, with lush forests and a beautiful beachfront in Oregon.
We will start at the dance party that the second group is attending, as they will discover something different within them the next day. They will be approached by Samuel, and taken back to his beach house. Surprisingly, they will to use their gifts for something more sinister, and are struck with the choice of breaking away to bring despair upon the earth.

I will play Samuel himself when needed, and a male character of the second group. <3

Astoria_Oregon.jpg

Plot:

So, this idea is from a role play an old friend and I once put into action. We had a pretty good turnout, so I am hoping some of you will wish to join!

Okay~ basically, we will have up to eight playable characters. The first group that Dr. Delacroix dealt with will be the older characters, obviously.

Dr. Delacroix is our infamous NPC in this story, a man who has access to new medicine that can alter a humans abilities. He chose to administer these ingredients through a drug deal, adding them to ecstasy pills that he sold to a group of five friends. Seeing as how he deemed them worthy, of course. Samuel somewhat misjudged the effects that would take place afterwards, though each of the five friends gained tremendous power. (Elemental gifts, heightened senses and abilities, dark magic, etc.) He is wealthy, and owns a secluded home by the beach in Astoria. This is where he lured them all to, informing them, and taking them into his care as they discovered their new powers. For the most part, they all agreed to use their new skills for good. The doctor was pleased, as his initial goal was to have them harness their powers and protect the world.

He grew restless, and the few people who knew him could tell there was something amiss. He wanted more. Now, five years later, he has a new recipe to be tested. Targeting a group of three young people, he sells them the drugs. After bringing the groups together, he does his best to control the new superhumans, the unveiling of new powers and emotions that comes with that, now tested.
Links:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back