Don't click this, okay? .-.

Skryx

Lady of the Hoppy Flop Doggos
You clicked it. Unbelievable. What is wrong with you people? Are you all insane? It specifically said 'don't click' and you decided it would be a good idea to click it?? The sheer and utter gall of you people! I, for one, am ashamed of you! Ashamed, I say! And also of myself, for apparently not having anything better to say, but let's not make this about me. This is about you. And your impudent lack of res- *starts mumbling*

Anyway, the jokes on you because there's nothing of significance here. Nothing! What were you expecting when you clicked this thread, fool? For me to say that I really like slice of life and fantasy rps but I can't do detailed ones because exams are terrible things and that makes me really sad? Hah! Well I didn't. So there! At least one minute of your life, wasted!

And a tiny bit of data if you weren't on wifi.

Welcome to Rpn Skryx! 

And yes I did click it :P

I was thinking maybe there was a treasure map here and you didn't want anyone to see it. 

I do hope you enjoy it here ~

Welcome to RpN, Skryx! 

Yes, my utter lack of respect and horrible decision to click on this post compelled me to welcome you here. :P  

I'm technically time incarnate.

So there were two possibilities.

I don't click it and my day becomes boring

Or I do and my day becomes a little less boring

I MADE A DECISION AND I WENT FOR IT, OKAY?!

(Welcome to RPN btw :3)

Welcome to RpN, Skryx! 

Yes, my utter lack of respect and horrible decision to click on this post compelled me to welcome you here. :P  

I'm not sure I want to be welcomed by such a disgrace to humanity but I am polite so I guess I'll just say thank you, you horrible, horrible person. :)  <--this smile is fake by the way

I'm technically time incarnate.

So there were two possibilities.

I don't click it and my day becomes boring

Or I do and my day becomes a little less boring

I MADE A DECISION AND I WENT FOR IT, OKAY?!

(Welcome to RPN btw :3)

Time incarnate. I am disappointed by your decision making skills. Why. (waves at you across time)

Welcome to Rpn Skryx! 

And yes I did click it :P

I was thinking maybe there was a treasure map here and you didn't want anyone to see it. 

I do hope you enjoy it here ~

Hahahano. The treasure map is in the other thread. Silly rude person. 

Thanks it's pretty fun here, even if I haven't started much yet.

I clicked on it because I'm a rebel.

And I was curious.

And I like trolling people. Isn't that right @LennyTheMemeGod?

And I like welcoming people and throwing confetti at them. Soo...welcome! *tosses confetti around*

Believe it or not this is over the 123rd+ time the Reader of this post (or comment) has re-processed everything that has happened within the last 0.001 seconds. Food for thought.

Also welcome to Rpnation :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back