Donar [ Approved ]

Jack Rakan

The Invicible Badass
It;s Not done yet, i need some help with the Combat Class and the Artes. I'll finish the rest later.

General Traits

Character Picture: 

Character Role: Main

Character Name: Donar

Meaning of Name: God of Thunder

Alias: 

Race:  Human

Appearance

Height: 5'6''

Weight: 148 lbs

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Blue

Body Marks: Light Battle scars on his back and arms. There is a large thin scar across His chest.

Biography

Birth Place: Asuras Archipelago, Nakago Island. Grew up in Welwyn.

Date of Birth:  Lumi, 20th, 973 C.Y.A.D

Nationality: Asuras Archipelago, Eastern Union.

Personality:

2 Positive Traits: 

+protective; He is willing to protect his ideals and will not hesitate to protect those who he thinks is in danger. Which this can also make him go into situations head first before knowing about the whole story and is willing tp put his life on the line to protect anyone he meets.

+Lawful/Loyal; he is one who will obey any order given to him without question, but this would make those above him give orders that were not true at all. He follows a strict moral code, though a little twisted by certain people he serves under, and will not kill innocents. He will however kill those who are deemed dangerous and those who are needed to be killed. He also follows his orders to a T, and never questions them.

2 Negative Traits:

-Stubborn: As he is very Loyal to those he serves as he refuses to believe that what the government is doing any wrong, and refuses to listen to reason. He would go far enough to threaten with his own sword to back his own claims up, despite knowing deep down he is wrong.

-Ruthless; Donar has shown to be a ruthless fighter, ignoring pleas and cries for him to stop, But as he believes his orders are absolute, he ignores the cries, it also makes him Confrontational when it comes those who disagree with his views, and those who disrespect the Kingdom and those he serves. 

Weaknesses:  -Loyalty: While a good trait of his, it is more or less misguided. His Loyalty to his King and Country is seconds to none to be sure, but that Loyalty has more than once made had his stumble, so his view may clash with others. Or it can be used against him,. to make him hesitate is battle.

History:

---He was born on Nakago Island, Asuras Archipelago as a single child. His family moved to Welwyn Kingdom when he was four due to his Father getting a job in the Kingdom. His name, Donar means God of Thunder, as his parents liked the name they gave it to him.

A few years down the road, both his parents were involved in a accident that killed both of them causing Donar to be placed into a orphanage. His relatives never came for him. During this time, he met a young boy who was older than him, but was kind to him. Donar and his friend eventually actually joined the Knights around the same time.

Donar was astonished at his friend, at the time was considered one of the few prodigies the Knights Academy had ever seen. Unfortunately, they were forced to part as Donar was sent as a trainee to the Castle Guard, his friend promising to see him later. The reason for this was that one of the ones who ran the government took a liking to the boy, and he was assigned to this man. For training Donar would be a bodyguard, and one who would travel to quell those who were 'evil'. Unfortunately, Donar's Master happens to be one of the most devious Nobles in the Kingdom.

One day, he learned that his friend from the Academy went missing, and was possibly dead, but he learned that his friend actually committed treason and attacked some of the Knights before getting away. he was also told that his friend was actually a spy who wanted to kill the King, making Donar furious and sad.

One day though, he encountered his friend again, which resulted in a fight leaving Donar defeated. He felt that everyone who opposed the Kingdom was an enemy, and vowed to have his friend stand trial, to which the boy said, "Bring it on then." before vanishing.

Donar was eventually sent by his 'master' to the front to the Contested regions as a commander of sorts, There he was given an order that considered top secret from the Kingdom given to his master by a Higher Up. he left and completed the mission that was to remain as confidential.

Due to his blind loyalty, Donar would not know that what he did was Evil until much later.

He later learned of some of his extended family, including some cousins, but has never met any of them. His master sent him to the Norhad Swords before he could learn more however.

Occupation: Castle Guard/Knight for one of the kingdom's officials. Currently Loaned out to the Mercenary Guild Norhad Swords.

Life Skills: Self sufficient. As part of his training. He had to learn to manage money, and live on his own in the wilderness for weeks. His Master ordered the Maids to train him to Cook different types of food and taking care of life's tasks. They along with Donar himself were wondering what the Noble was thinking when he ordered this.

Material Possessions

Clothing and Attire: He is more or less always in his Armor, but underneath that he wears a blue sleeveless vest(similar to a 1770s style vest) and a long sleeve shirt under that seems very tight around his arms and tight but loose blue pants.

Personal Items:  One Handed Long-sword, dagger. His Mother's Pendant.

Combat Section

Character Class:

Custom Class: Noble's Vanguard

Description: Otherwise known as a Bodyguard, they specialize in both Close Range Combat, Defensive Combat, and both Mid to long'range Artes combat. Handpicked by High Ranking Nobles, they are trained in all manner of Combat and defensive arts. The diversity is needed as they are often One in number and are needed to respond to any situation. They can be fiercely aggressive warriors and sometimes Ruthless. They literally Reflect their Master as far as temperament goes.
In a group, they are handy for Close range combat, and Support roles as far as defending and casting long range artes.

Elemental Affinity: Lightning, Ice, Water

Types of Artes: ATK / DEF / AOE / 

Base Stats: HP 4 / SE 15 / CCA: 3 / ATK 3 / DEF 1 / AOE 1 / 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arte level 1

Name of Arte:  Lightning Bolt

Type: ATK

Description:  Lifting his sword into the air he will charge his sword with lightning and then point it at a target, the Bolt will be released. If the target is hit, they can suffer from momentary Paralysis for enough time to be arrested. Other effects are third degree burns, blackouts, and possibly bowel displacement. Mostly used to capture or immobilize enemies. 

Elemental: Lightning.

Price: 5 Token points

Cost: 6 SE

Arte level 2

Name of Arte: Ice Barrage

Description:  Waving his arm small icicles about 6 inches long appear and in a pulling motion with that arm or swining motion with his sword, will release the barrage. There are a total of 30 icicles and they are all hardened with Spirit energy making them difficult to melt.

Elemental:

Price: 10 Token points

Cost: 12 SE

Arte level 3

Name of Arte: Water Shield

Type: DEF

Description: He would summon a wall of water in front of Donar or a and ally that can absorb most elemental artes under it's level. Can defend/absorb against two ATK artes under it's level before dissipating.

Elemental: Water

Price: 15 Token points

Cost: 18 SE

Arte level 4

Name of Arte: Lightning sword.

Description:  aught to him at the Knight academy by an instructor whom he was close to, He can cover his sword in lightning and release arcs with it. Each time he hits something, a lightning shockwave would occur. Also, by jumping into the air and slamming it into the ground, the radius around him will explode with a lightning shockwave that also creates lightning bolts

Elemental: Lightning

Price: 20 Token points

Cost: 24 SE

Arte level 5

Name of Arte: Frozen Earth

Type: AOE

Description:  Stabbing his sword into the ground he can freeze the earth around him, capturing those who are within his area. Ice Spikes may also appear randomly to stab those captured. The effect range is increased per Range and Target lvl. One can only get caught within the initial casting, if one came after it was cast, they will not be effected, but it would still be dangerous as the ice will be slick in some spots, and the razor sharp Icicles protruding from the ground would harm many those foolish to charge donar recklessly, and those who are wise would take care to tread upon it. 

Elemental: Ice

Price: 25 Token points

Cost: 30 SE

Last edited by a moderator:
Changes Made:

Artes Added

Small edit to Bio.(small things)

Negative traits added.

Life skills added.

EDIT: combat class name changed, might get changed back but thats a small detail.

@Shin Positron Laser I think I'm done.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know the drill. Let's approve

Arte level 1

Name of Arte:  Lightning Bolt

Description:  Lifting his sword into the air he will charge his sword with lightning and then point it at a target, the Bolt will be released. If the target is hit, they can suffer from momentary Paralysis for enough time to be arrested. Other effects are third degree burns, blackouts, and possibly bowel displacement. Mostly used to capture or immobilize enemies. 

Elemental: Lightning.

Price: 5 Token points

Cost: 6 SE

Arte level 2

Name of Arte: Ice Barrage

Description:  Waving his arm small icicles about 6 inches long appear and in a pulling motion with that arm or swining motion with his sword, will release the barrage. There are a total of 30 icicles and they are all hardened with Spirit energy making them difficult to melt.

Elemental:

Price: 10 Token points

Cost: 12 SE

Arte level 3

Description: He would summon a wall of water in front of Donar or a and ally that can absorb most elemental artes under it's level. Can sustain against two attacks.

When you say it can sustain 2 attacks, what exactly do you mean? Because technically, if 2-3 level 1 artes were launched, it would block them all

Arte level 4

Description:  aught to him at the Knight academy by an instructor whom he was close to, He can cover his sword in lightning and release arcs with it. Each time he hits something, a lightning shockwave would occur. Also, by jumping into the air and slaming it into the ground, the radius around him of up to 20 meters will explode with a lightning shockwave that also creates lightning bolts

I know you remember about Range tech. Also to be at its most effective, the proper targeting techs need to be purchased.  Although affecting the environment is different.

Arte level 5

Type: AOE

Description:  Stabbing his sword into the ground he can freeze the earth around him, capturing those who are within his AOE. Ice Spikes may also appear randomly to stab those captured. AOE(area of effect) is increased per Range lvl. One can only get caught within the initial casting, if one came after it was cast, they will not be effected, but it would still be dangerous as the ice will be slick in some spots, and the razor sharp Icicles protruding from the ground would harm many those foolish to charge donar recklessly, and those who are wise would take care to tread upon it.

Again, AoE requires Targeting and Range tech. Also there is no AOE type arte.

1. Sorry, i meant to say that it can defend against two attack artes before dissipating.

2. I forgot to take that out lol. I'll fix it.

3. o i should take it as a ATK and how would you like me to label what it needs?

So far for tech 3 and 4 I have:

Arte level 3

Description: He would summon a wall of water in front of Donar or a and ally that can absorb most elemental artes under it's level. Can defend/absorb against two ATK artes under it's level before dissipating.

Arte level 4

Description:  aught to him at the Knight academy by an instructor whom he was close to, He can cover his sword in lightning and release arcs with it. Each time he hits something, a lightning shockwave would occur. Also, by jumping into the air and slamming it into the ground, the radius around him will explode with a lightning shockwave that also creates lightning bolts

For the post part o copy/pasted before doing full edits on accident.

For the 5th one should I put in the same as I did with the Lightning sword just now right?

1. Sorry, i meant to say that it can defend against two attack artes before dissipating.

2. I forgot to take that out lol. I'll fix it.

3. o i should take it as a ATK and how would you like me to label what it needs?

So far for tech 3 and 4 I have:

For the post part o copy/pasted before doing full edits on accident.

For the 5th one should I put in the same as I did with the Lightning sword just now right?

If you are okay with the arte ending after 2 atk artes that's fine with me.

Rename it ATK since it seems to point to that type. Once you get the appropriate techs the AoE part of it can work.

yes your level 5 arte should be like the level 4 one.

Okay, I'll fix that and we got it all done.

here is what i changed for the arte 5:

Arte level 5

Description:  Stabbing his sword into the ground he can freeze the earth around him, capturing those who are within his area. Ice Spikes may also appear randomly to stab those captured. The effect range is increased per Range and Target lvl. One can only get caught within the initial casting, if one came after it was cast, they will not be effected, but it would still be dangerous as the ice will be slick in some spots, and the razor sharp Icicles protruding from the ground would harm many those foolish to charge donar recklessly, and those who are wise would take care to tread upon it. 

Okay, I'll fix that and we got it all done.

here is what i changed for the arte 5:

Arte level 5

In truth, there is no need to put it in your post, eventually you and others will know what's what and how things will go down. But it's fine.

CS approved!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back