Dominique Mathenson

EtherealDarkling

The Tea is Still Hot...
I need some help fleshing this character out. Any ideas, questions, and critiques would be nice. She is a character in a The Walking Dead RP.

large.gif
[/CENTER]

Dominique Mathenson

GENERAL INFORMATION

"What'sYOUR last name too, if you want."

"You may call me Dominique, Dominique Mathenson or Nicki if you'd like.... I'm doing quite well, thank you for asking darling."

“How old are you?”

"I'm in my 20s sir, 28 to the dot."

“What’s your gender identity?”

Female is my 'identity' sir."

“Did anyone survive with you? Friends, family, etcetera.”

"I left my family behind long before this madness, I'm sure they're doing dandy despite my wishes."

PERSONAL INFORMATION

“Describe yourself. What are some of your traits, good and bad?”

"Instead of just going down the list, I start by saying that I'm no fool. I love myself too much to put my trust in anyone else. Everybody lies, everybody deceives,and everybody dies, anyone who forgets this fact gets burned, as I've come to learn over the years. Some call me bitter, cold, twisted, but all I have is myself. I can end up with nothing and still have that at least... Despite my aggression, I like to be alone and to think to myself; any moment of peace is a blessing for me. You could also say that I'm good at reading people, both from an observant and aggressive stand point. If something needs to be said, I'm the person to address the elephant."

“What are some of your fears?”

"The idea of not being in control disturbs me greatly, as does feeling irrelevant or dispensable. I am not trash."

“What are your thoughts on… This? I mean the situation… You know… The ‘apocalypse’, if you will.

"There isn't much difference between the real world and this new one, The world is still ugly even with all of its societal norms in place."

"What was your life like before this? Occupation? Lovers? Family? Tell me your backstory."

My father passed away when I turned 18 and my mother passed just a few years ago. I lived with my brother and 3 sisters until I could live by myself. I've seen how ugly the world could be... it has changed my perspective greatly on many subjects, but I'm struggling to do better.

SURVIVAL SKILLS

“What are your skills? What things are you good at?”

"I think practically and I don't like taking risks. Like before, I'm good at reading other people and knowing how to take care of myself."

“What’s your weapon of choice? What tools or weapons are you good with?”

"Knowing how to shoot a gun is a given. Any knives or small weapons are my go to as well."

“Okay, I think that’s about it. Anything else we should know about you?”

"Nothing juicy, mind you."

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back