Food Does Pineapple Belong on Pizza

Does Pineapple Belong on Pizza?

• Total voters
Pineapple and ham is so amazing on Pizza. Anyone who thinks no needs some therapy.

jk.

but not really

I'm conflicted. On one hand, it's a disgrace. On the other, it's on pizza, so it's great regardless. Just shamelessly less great.

ohh you're just asking for a war XD. weirdly enough I can't stand the taste of pineapple unless it's cooked. so I would scream YES! it does belong on pizza.

Its the taste! I cant stand the taste. maybe if they change the sauce to be better suited for pineapple it would work but a standard red sauce does not go with it.

Seconding pineapple's belonging only in the sea trapped within the confines of someone else's television screen because I don't watch Spongebob.

The only time I would eat pineapple on a pizza was if it were a fruit based pizza that I made myself, otherwise that shit is coming off!

And if it's on that pizza it's juice better not taint it or so help me god...

I used to be apprehensive about pineapples on pizza too. But I've since grown up and seen the light: you can put anything on a well made pizza.

Combine some pineapple with some bacon, chicken, barbeque sauce instead of red sauce, and you've got yourself a mouth orgasm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back