Anime & Manga does anyone watch and fan of digimon

dball99

Unlucky Member
i truthfully watch Tamers more then other seasons

what your favorite season

why i like tamers is because the 3 main Henry Rika Takato all have different personality

i also liked biomerge being able to come one with your digimon that true partnership there

This needs a game section along with a question of which tamagatchi toy you had or game you played. Although some of you might be too young to even know what the hell a tamagatchi even is.

Anyway games are kinda fun although some are not that great. Still need to beat DW1 and gain mastery over the hilariously strict grading system which can totally screw up your plans for getting specific mon. Also Decode english patch when? Seriously it's been years on waiting for the english patch to come out.

Anime is fine but the games are where it's at.

But Monster Rancher is the GOAT of all the Mon games that came out in the mid 90's and it needs a modern release.

Oh, I know what you mean my friend. Digimon is the manliest tamigatchi their will ever be.

I liked the anime more then the games. Granted I've only played Dawn/Dusk and World Champoinship.

WHERE IS DECODE T.T

Soon enough. In the mean time you can play the original version Decode is a remake of with a PSX emu and face the wrath of the computer checker which I'll hazard a guess and say the DS games are more forgiving with their Evos.

The best protip I can give is to rush open map locations. Since if you get the poop monster because you suck at potty training you can go the junkyard and like turn back and getting the slugmon is pretty op since once you open up that mansion you reuse the the teddybear suit for easy ult evos

I haven't watch Digimon since I was younger. In my youth, I did adore the show. I had the computer game, where my digimon would always poop ... and that's what I most remember about the game. I tried to rewatch the anime, but the voices grate too much on my ears D;

I used to watch Season 1 and 2 as a kid, I think I had them on VHS or something. I know I've seen the movie like a dozen times because I loved the detailed animation. I also remember watching a bit of Tamers, and I always thought Rika was pretty cool and named an OC after her.

I used to love Digimon and my favourite was 02 but I can't seem to rewatch it ever since it was pointed out the dubbers don't know when to make a quiet moment xD

Tamers was a really good season though, definitely changed what people thought about Digimon for a bit.

I love Digimon! I actually just bought the new game that came out for the PSVita. It's really great, I was thinking about maybe doing a RP based on it.

My favorite season has to be Tamers but also Savers, but then again I do enjoy season 1 Adventure.

Favorite Digimon is Valkyrimon, and Belphmon Rage Mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back