• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Does anyone want a profile aesthetic?

CryxBaby

IxDon'txWantxToxLeavexThisxPlaydatexWithxYou
╔══════⋯⇋
:star:
⇌⋯══════╗

~Welcome Beautiful People~

╚══════⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯══════╝

° -»¦«-·´¯`: Hello there! I'm CryxBaby/Kit-Kat, and I'm offering my services of making profile aesthetics! :´¯`·-»¦«- °

° -»¦«-·´¯`: Making aesthetics in general is a hobby of mine, especially profile aesthetics! I love to spend time making profile aesthetics for people, and it's an absolutely free service! :´¯`·-»¦«- °

° -»¦«-·´¯`: I hope that this interests any of you! Have a lovely day/night! :´¯`·-»¦«- °

╔══════⋯⇋
:star:
⇌⋯══════╗

~Welcome Beautiful People~

╚══════⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯══════╝

° -»¦«-·´¯`: Hello there! I'm CryxBaby/Kit-Kat, and I'm offering my services of making profile aesthetics! :´¯`·-»¦«- °

° -»¦«-·´¯`: Making aesthetics in general is a hobby of mine, especially profile aesthetics! I love to spend time making profile aesthetics for people, and it's an absolutely free service! :´¯`·-»¦«- °

° -»¦«-·´¯`: I hope that this interests any of you! Have a lovely day/night! :´¯`·-»¦«- °
What is it exactly?

What is it exactly?
° -»¦«-·´¯`: Oh! A profile aesthetic is an aesthetic theme to your profile! For example my profile aesthetic is Melanie Martinez songs. My about me, signature, custome title, pfp, username, and cover image has to do with Melanie Martinez songs, and it blends together well, making it a nice profile aesthetic! :´¯`·-»¦«- °​

° -»¦«-·´¯`: Oh! A profile aesthetic is an aesthetic theme to your profile! For example my profile aesthetic is Melanie Martinez songs. My about me, signature, custome title, pfp, username, and cover image has to do with Melanie Martinez songs, and it blends together well, making it a nice profile aesthetic! :´¯`·-»¦«- °​
Oh ok, it sounds nice

Sure i like one problem is i have alot of fandoms :)

Oh ok, it sounds nice

Sure i like one problem is i have alot of fandoms :)
`¤´.¸¸.·´¨»*« Ooo, well dm me then!! I'm sure we can find a perfect one for you, and I garuntee you'll love it! »*«´¨`·.¸¸.`¤´

I love to have an asthetic if you arent too busy with requests miss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back