Chitchat Does anyone read Purple Hyacinth?

Aeryn

aspiring adventurer
Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 16.21.59.png

Hey! I was wondering if anyone reads the webtoon Purple Hyacinth? It's so good!!! I just very recently got into webtoons and Purple Hyacinth was the second series I started reading, and now I'm completely obsessed. I love the art, the story, the characters--just everything about it! The artist is super funny and nice as well. But yeah, I was wondering if anyone here reads it? If not, please do!!!

Also, if anyone has any good webtoon recommendations, please let me know! I love slowburn romance with a good plot. I'm quite picky about art style, though xD

Last edited:
I've read a couple of chapters, but I haven't gotten caught up on it. But I do have other Webtoons I can share if you're interested!

Omg you should really continue it! And yes, please! Recommendations would be great :)

*Scrolls through the extensive list of Webtoons I have saved* Okay, here we go!

1. Crumbs: Magical/Romance. There is a bakery that can invoke emotions in you through the food and drinks. Need a boost of confidence before a meeting? Have a muffin. It has a cute slow-burn romance between two people just trying to find their path in life.
  2. Down to Earth: Sci-fi/Romance. An alien girl crash-lands into a boys backyard. It's very cute because he lets her stay with him and he tries to teach her about Earth.
  3. Freaking Romance: Modern fantasy/Romance. Two people live in the same apartment, but they are from different dimensions. The story slowly explores their relationship and how they interact with each other.
  4. Lore Olympus: Fantasy/Romance. A twist to the Greek love story between Persephone and Hades. Very cute, would recommend.
  5. Midnight Poppy Land: My favorite so far. The protagonist Poppy finds herself in the wrong place, at the wrong time and accidentally takes some important documents. Body-guard Tora is charged with stealing them back, but he never expected to develop feelings for Poppy.
  6. Let's Play: Modern romance. Our main protagonist has her game taken down when a famous Youtuber gave it a bad review, which then in turn caused his fans to leave for many bad reviews that the game was flagged and taken down. The story explores their relationship as new neighbors and the twists and turns of their life.
  7. The Girl Who Fell In Love With Death: Fantasy Romance. Also another cute one. The main protagonist wants revenge for her mothers death, so what better way to achieve this than try to track Death himself down? Something goes wrong and now the protagonist is stuck in the God realm with Death.
  8. Siren's Lament: (Trigger warning: attempted suicide) The main protagonist tries to take her own life by throwing herself into the sea, where she meets a siren. The lore with this story is a siren can inflict their curse onto another person and return to their human form. However, it backfires and the main protagonist and the siren are both affected with the curse: They are able to take human form, as well as siren form. The story has a love triangle and is pretty cute.

Theres *ahem* a lot more I have saved but this list is long as it is. I also have some same-sex love ones saved if you're interested in those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back