Video Games Does anyone play TERA on NA?

Hiri

Wannabe Kawaii Girl
Hello everyone!

So um... I was just wondering if any of you guys out there played TERA? If you do that's awesome! If you don't or never heard of it, that's okay too. I ask this because I wanted to start a guild! Or have someone start
a guild with me because my main is only level 50 on FF (Fey Forest) :ghostxnx:

So what is TERA exactly? TERA is an mmorpg (massively multiplayer online roleplaying game) That you can find on Steam! This game has different classes and races to choose from! However there is one problem... If you do not have quite a bit (I say quite a bit because I am not sure how much) of space on your computer, you will have issues playing the game. Or you won't be able to run the game at all. :closedeyescryingfrown: This is because of the graphics/animations in the game. Of course you can turn the graphics down, but you won't get the full experience/true beauty of the game.
So if you cannot run the game/play it that is alright. After all this is just a suggestion.

Even if not a lot of people are interested in making a guild with me, and just want to be friends on this game: That is alright. ^33^ To add me on Fey Forest my Character name is: HiriCutie so feel free to add me!

With a profile picture like that...
How could I resist?
Maybe it's not worth the time to download...
MAYBE I SHOULD JUST STALK YOU OVER THE INTERNET INSTEAD
Oh, this Elin character looks cute
But this male Castanic looks sexier, eh heh heh...
*Spends hours on character creation*
Maybe I'll download the game.
Just because of that profile picture, heh... heh...

I played it for 20 levels and got stuck on some bullcrap quest and I didn't know where to go.

Might play it again but... Ehhhhh I'm really enjoying Warframe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back