Does anyone here do...

Skull

Does anyone here do male x male role plays? Or want's to try one? I've got one I want to make on here that never got started on another site but I'm not sure if I would be waisting my time making it or not.

The basic idea is about an art collage with a really bad reputation that these five student's go to. It's a very small collage (200 students or so) so the classes are all really small.

It would be a realistic role play. I would be playing the teacher and one of the students.

I can do m/m. I usually play males anyways. I'm better at playing humanoid or anthro, but I'm sure I can give just plain human a try too if that's what you're looking for. =^.^=

Well it's a group role play I want to make .-. And yeah, it would be JUST humans. I'm not to into fantasy role plays ^^;

Meh, i'd probably give it a go, but i'd probably be playing the "hard to get" as i'm not...

Bi/Gay

But that doesn't mean i can't be the one forever single guy xD

I've tried doing it the past on a more Adult RP site... never worked out, i got so frustrated that i ended up in this case "fading to Black" with every NPC girl my guy came across xD DX

Oh and Belladdusofiel422 (felt like typing it all out <,<) yeah, it would be an all males role play.

With the plot of it I orriginally had it planned to be both male and female but I tend to be really really picky about the girls .-. And I prefer having just males.

I really want to make it but I like Kaze would be the only one that joins .-. And I don't want it to turn out to be only us two DX

lol i wld suggest some people but i just joined rpnation so i dnt know alot of people lol

lol if you know any people who would like to roleplay in a human vampire thing tell them to look at human to vampire

Don't forget Panther_Queen (P_Q)

I really want to make it but I like Kaze would be the only one that joins .-. And I don't want it to turn out to be only us two DX

Ah yeah. Sorry. I knew there was someone else but I forgot who xD

All right I'll go ahead and make it ;-; Lets see how this goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back