Music Does anyone else enjoy K-Pop here?

I used to like K-POP back in like middle school when a lot of my friends were anime freaks and I was rather new to it. Instead of delving into anime, I chose to study foreign things such as music (considering I've always been a music lover) and so KPOP was something I ran into. However now, I really only prefer English songs since I find songs I don't understand to be rather frustrating.

With that said, I don't mind Jay Park's few english songs or Taeyang's. I don't know of any others as far as I remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
*raises hand* YESSSS, Kpop is so gooooood. EXO are my fav and their concert I went to was so amazing. <3

K-pop is amazing. My bias group is B.A.P, but I really love madtown, SHINee and VIXX too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
BlueLikeATardis said:
@SivOmega I love Shinee and VIXX. I have never heard of B.A.P or Madtown though.
You need to go and listen to B.A.P, they are suppppppper gooooood. It´s really no surprise you have not heard of Madtown tho, they are pretty unknown :D

@SivOmega You are right, they are really good. They sound super familiar to me though like I may have heard their songs before. Do you listen to BoA?

BlueLikeATardis said:
@ariellenicolle Those are pretty good songs, I have to say my favorite is History, Mama, and Exodus. Do you listen to Girls' Generation?
I love all their songs. But especially Hurt and Promise and all of them really <3 haha

YES, I like I Got a Boy the most from Girls' Generation

@ariellenicolle I have to say from Girls Generation my favorite song is You Think, Into the New World, and Hoot. It's sad that Jessica is no longer with the group. :( Do you listen to F (x)?

@BlueLikeATardis It is, but I didn't really know Girls Generation members all to well from the start /: But YES, Amber and Krystal are my faves. 4 Walls is always stuck in my head.

@ariellenicolle Amber is my favorite of the group. I don't think I heard 4 Walls before, but I think Rum Pum Pum is my favorite by them. Have you seen the Funny or Die video with F (x) and Anna Kendrick? It's really funny.

Kpop is great. The extensive training these individuals do, bring them to another level of performance.

@Versa Yeah, I agree. I remember reading about some of the crazy training they have to go through. It was among the lines of having them together as a group for years until they were perfectly in sync. It truly is amazing watching them perform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back