• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Doctor for Hire

lafeae

Absent-minded Doodler
"I have a set of skills that can make me your friend, or someone else's worst nightmare. It's going to end up dirty, regardless of your request, so don't be faint of heart when you ask. I don't come cheap, but we can haggle if you're not feeling too faint of heart. Are you willing to make a deal?"

Hello! Welcome, thank you for your interest. The above is just an idea to springboard off of. Basically, as the title says, I have a doctor for hire, and we can come up with any number of stories.

Partial Plots:

Called in suddenly, the doctor figures he's only there to try and cure the head of the Family, unaware the kind of nest of spiders he's walking into. Without this knowledge, he finds himself drawn to the son/daughter of his patient, wanting nothing more than to romance them, even though they are 'betrothed' to the other family in order to keep tensions low.

Other ideas:

-mob-related

-mystery/intrigue, almost like a detective

-romance with an assistant sort of person, or someone who might be new.

-buddy relationship with an assistant sort of person.

-Could do down a horror route, in some senses.

Pretty much any and all. I could think of plenty of things we could do, and it could be pretty darn interesting.

Generic Rules:

-No Godmodding, MarySues, one liners, things generally people dislike of that nature.

-I'm talkative! You're warned. You don't have to be, but I certainly will.

-Decent grammar and spelling, please.

-Preferably one to three paragraphs, depending on the situation.

-Be mature; I figure mature themes will arise. I'm cool with gore, violence, language, etc., etc., and everything up to RPNation's rules as far as romance is concerned

-Pairings, of romantic, could be MxM or MxF. My character is male.

PM or comment me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back