Doctor Doom

Doomshroud

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕣
Name:

Victor Von Doom; a name worth far more than you are.

Aliases:

Dr. Doom; The Invincible Man; Destroyer of Worlds; Emperor Doom; Lord Doom; The Iron Baron. You'd do well to remember them.

Morality:

Morality? I am not some tyrant spanwed from your largely unimaginative dungeons and dragons fantasies. I am not a hero. I am not a villain. I am Doom, and Doom's decision's are what is right, regardless of the idealism of lesser men.

Does it matter? Doom is already wiser beyond your years.

Appearance:

e65ee4c4734ed6afe5044c5593b736b0.jpg

Powers:

The prowess of my sorcery is far more formidable than you are, but I prefer my technology rather than such (albeit useful) mockeries of nature. With maintained eye contact, Doom can exchange minds with others; it wasn't as though they were putting their bodies to worthwhile use. I can cast bolts of eldritch energies, invoke entities, erect barriers of great power, cast spells and transport myself from place to place in an instant. Question me again and I will SHOW you the power of Doom.

Technology: (Taken from a Wiki)

Doom wears a sophisticated nuclear-powered titanium battlesuit which grants him superhuman strength, contains jets for flight, houses a personal force field, and discharges concussive force blasts; he can also electrify his armor's surface. The armor contains a 4-hour air supply, and can be sealed for travel into outer space or underwater. Special attachments to the armor have included a molecular-expander, which can cause molecules to expand into the size of boulders, and various devices for absorbing the energies of others (such as the Silver Surfer). Doom's many inventions include a variety of robots, such as robot duplicates of himself (Doombots), Latveria's robot police force (Servo-Guards), an army of unstoppable robots designed only to destroy (Killer Robots), as well as robots designed for slave labor and non-humanoid models used for special posts; his time machine, with which he can travel through space and time; and a shrink ray.

Skills:

Doom is a genius in physics, robotics, cybernetics, genetics, weapons technology, bio-chemistry, and time travel. He is also self-taught in the mystic arts, as you should well know if you listened to even a word of what I informed you of before. Doom is a natural leader, a brilliant strategist, a sly deceiver, and as I pray your evidently lesser mind as comprehended, far beyond anything you are capable of defeating. So I beseech you (or rather, warn you), do not try.

Origin: (Taken from a Wiki)

The very mention of his name makes lesser men tremble! The brilliant scientist with the iron mask and the twisted brain! Master of science and sorcery, Victor Von Doom is the monarch of Latveria, and the eternal nemesis of the Fantastic Four! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back