• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Do you remember?

Willow was under a lot of stress with this whole party for the boys. Some of their friends were coming, their friends from all their shows so she had to make an impression and make sure everything was good and ready to go. To much stress made her sick however and she felt beyond dizzy and fell over, shattering a glass herself as she fell, small pieces going in her hand. "Dammit.." She said to herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dre watched and ran over to her, catching her before she fell. "Relax." Her husband says in a whisper before he went to grab the first aid kit and fix up her hand. "This shouldn't be anything to dress over."

Willow sighed as she looked at her husband. She was right but she was stressing. She always did. "I know but Benito is coming." Benito, the famous artist who basically gave Willow her start. She hadn't seen him in forever and having him come made her nervous. She was nervous because a lot of their friends from work were coming and it would be their first time around the twins.

"It's alright." Her husband reminds her. "It's a birthday party for toddlers you can't make it that extravagant. " Drew says with a laugh as he picked the glass from her hand and looked up as she winced. "Sorry." Disinfecting the wound he bandaged it and let her go as Elliot walked over and hugged her legs, soon after Aiden ran over and hugged her legs as well.

Willow smiled at the feeling of her boys hugging her legs. She bent down to their level and kissed their foreheads as she took a deep breath and looked at them. "Go tell daddy to play with you in the back." She told them and watched as their three year olds chased Drew to the back. It was a funny sight to see and she loved it.

Naturally when the boys got old enough to rough ol house they played with their father but turned to their mother for their maternal affection. After they played for awhile Drew got the boys in a bath and helped them get dressed for the party before people started showing up.

Willow was glad the boys were enjoying things and when everyone arrived, they stick to their mother like glue as she walked them to meet everyone. Willow glanced at her husband and smiled softly as the boys pulled her to Scarlet. "Auntie Scar!" Aiden said as he hugged her legs and Willow laughed as Elliot went straight for Alexis. It didn't surprise Willow that he didn't. Him and Alexis were joined to the hip when they were together.

Alexus and Leah were now right but Alexis loved her little cousins. She thought it was cute how Elliot clung to her. Picking him up she hugged him and wished him s happy birthday before she walked over to the table and gave him a price of candy. Drew smiled at the four cousins and went over to hug his sister in greeting. "Hey sis." He says kissing her cheek.

Willow smiled at the four cousins as well but then heard her sons call her. She excused herself and went over as she saw them trying to get into all of the sweets. "Elliot, Aiden not till later. Do you want some oranges or cantaloupe?" Those were the boys favorite fruit and Willow didn't know why.

"No mommy! Chocolate!" Elliot persisted as Alexis set him to his feet again. They boys as expected didn't eat much sweets so when they got the chance they enjoyed it being the kids that they were. "Pweassse." Aiden begs running to hug his mother's leg with an innocent giggle.

Willow sighed as she shook her head but couldn't help and laugh at the twins. "One piece." She said as she unwrapped a piece and gave one to Elliot and one to Aiden. They ate pretty healthy like their mother so some chocolate wouldn't hurt them.

The boys eyes gleamed with utter happiness when their mom allowed them candy. Taking the pieces they were given from her hen they thanked her, they were both polite and well mannered from a young age. That was important to their parents. Eating the candy happily the boys scurried outside after their older cousins to play on the playground in the backyard as Drew began the grilling.

Willow laughed softly at the boys as she walked around and enjoyed the birthday party with all their guests. The boys were so precious to her and when she heard Elliot crying, she immediatley ran out and over to the little boy on the ground crying, his knee bleeding. "Oh baby, come here. Let's go get your cut fixed up." Willow said as she carried Elliot inside and to the bathroom to clean his cut. "You're a big boy Elliot. Don't cry over little cuts like this. What happened?"

"A-Aiden pushed me." He says through his cries. Aiden was known for pushing in his brother from time to time for being the younger of the pair. Elliot continued to cry as he rubbed his red puffy eyes with his fists. Elliot just wanted to swing on the bigger swing and Aidsn said no and pushed him.

Willow sighed as she looked at her youngest son. She cleaned all his wound and then looked over at him as she cupped his face and wiped his tears away. "Hey baby, don't cry my love. It's okay. I'll talk to Aiden." She whispered as she hugged him after he was bandaged up. She loved her youngest so much and she knew he would have it rough growing up but he would be okay. Willow wouldn't let anything happen to him.

As Elliot's cries turned to sniffles he nodded and wrapped his arms around Willow's neck and buried his stiff cheeks into her neck. He often found security and comfort from his mom and he loved her a lot, the little boy had indeed become a mama's boy like his father had predicted from infancy.

Willow sighed as she held her son close. He knew things were rough but he could get through it all. She carried him back out then went to get Aiden and took the to her room where she sat them both down and talked to them. "Aiden, why'd you push your brother?" She asked him. She hated being the bad guy to Aiden but he loved Drew too much for Drew to play the bad guy role.

Drew was walking down the hall when he over heard Willow's conversation with the twins and walked inside. It was a rarity Drew revealed disappointment to the boys. When Aiden didn't answer his mom and stared at the floor Drew made Aiden look at him. "Why did you do that? That's not very nice. Do you want someone to do that to you?"

Aide didn't know what todo when his dad made him look at him. Aiden soon began to cry. "N-no daddy." He said between cries as Willow sighed and went over to Drew. "It's okay, I got it." She told him as she looked at the crying Aiden. She didn't want to punish him on his birthday.

Drew shook his head at his wife and crouched down to his son. "So if you don't want others doing it to you why are you doing it to your brother? You're supposed to be nice, he's your buddy, right? We don't hurt our buddies. Go hug him." Drew says waiting for his son to obey.

Aiden looked at his father then his brother as he went over to hug his brother and Elliot cried against him. That cause Aiden to hug his brother tighter and Willow sighed of relief. No matter what the two did to each other, she knew they loved each other. Willow smiled at her husband and kissed his cheek.

Drew smiled softly towards Willow and stood. "See, everything's all better now, go play, nicely." He says with a smile is as the boys walked out of their parents room. Drew shook his head with a Drew smiled softly towards Willow and stood. "See, everything's all better now, go play, nicely." He says with a smile is as the boys walked out of their parents room Drew sighed and shook his head. "Boys." He says with a laugh.

Willow laughed softly at her husband as she nodded. "You know, I know i didn't want two sons but I love our little bundles of joy. I think we did good." She said as she smiled and kissed her husband gently. "Party going smoothly?" She asked him with a yawn.

"Of course it is, just like I said it would, see nothing to worry about." Pulling her closer her husband kissed her on the lips. "We have done well but no more boys." He says with a laugh as he let her go and walked towards the door back out into the kitchen.

"I agree with that statement." Willow said with a laugh as she sighed and went out the door and back to saying hello to everyone. After everyone ate, she called the boys in so they could open their presents. The two were excited as willow handed each of them their first present to start with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back