Do you have a powder for that?

Hey People!

So, I'm new here and ya'll can call me Lilith if you want. I'm just an experienced roleplayer looking for new friends and some fresh new storys to write. I've been roleplaying for 7 or 8 years now and as long as I have a roleplay to participate in I'll be on everyday. I generally don't have other things to do so I'll most likely be on all the time. I'm really friendly and crazy once you get to know me and I can't wait to start getting into things.

Here's a bunch of Youtubers, Video Games and Bands I like:

Game Grumps

Markiplier

Cryoatic

Shane Dawson

Jeffrey Star

Ninja Sex Party

Starbomb

Tupperware Remix Party

My Chemical Romance

Twenty One Pilots

The Used

Good Mythical Morning

Backstreet Boys

Frank Iero And The Patience

I Prevail

Fallout

Dead Space

Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door

Sonic Adventure Battle 2

MInecraft

Call of Duty

And about a million other things xD

PM me if you ever want to talk or RP or whatever ^_^

-Lilith

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings, Lilith! I'd absolutely LOVE to roleplay with you if you prefer to roleplay fandoms. <3  

Hope we get along~

Hello Lilith! I would too love to role-play with you on any of those topics with you.

I hope we can roleplay if you like.

I thought this was a bot post advertising for a macguffin scam powder for a second, lol.

Welcome! Wait, I saw Paper Mario TTYD. You've played TTYD? You have phenomenal taste.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been playing it and I love it. :3 and also thats pretty funny but I got the title from Game Grumps, I just picked a random sentence from whatever episode I was watching and put it as the title.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back