• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

do u like art. i like art. free art

Sunkissed said:
Oh right, I see. I was just curious xD
Np!!!!~ :3 (Just don't wanna reveal too much without Zareh's permission~ :3 :D X3 xD ) :3 :D X3 xD :3 :D X3 xD

I hear a artist's call for art. I shall help this call and... Ah hell with the HERO! persona xD

Shall i PM you on my characters/Other Ideas or are you closed as of now? If so, i can just chat. =3

@helbindi

I'll be that one asshole that adds to the line up. Sorry, pal.

latest

Just a drawing of Silver from Fairy Tail without the Absolute Zero because I love your art.

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY FOUND THIS AMAZING THING OF A THING.

I CERTAINLY HOPE YOU AREN'T DEAD. MY WORLD WOULD COME CRASHING DOWN IF YOU ARE. LIVE ON, GREAT ARTISTE. THOU HATH THY FAVOUR AND THY AFFECTION. 

Well on the off-chance that you ever do resurface @helblindi I'd hope to make a request,and in light of the possible backlog/confirmation of whether the users that place then are still themselves active or not, I don't mind the wait. So if you're say 3~4 requests from my request (assuming accepted) then just drop me a pm saying so and I can leave as detailed a description as possible :3

@helblindiIm not sure if this is still a thing but my friend was wondering if you could do this picture? They really like your art style!

15370118_1071560169620031_8368420489785004148_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back