Other Do My Little Sister's Eighth Grade and Seventh Grade Electives Go On Her College Transcript?

Melix

Lord Legendary
My little sister is a junior (so little, aww, how cute, etc.) and she was worried her transcripts (besides never having been off honor roll in three and a half years, being in Mock Trial for two years, taking AP U.S.History, taking Pre-Calc as a junior, etc.) are not good enough to get into college. However, her year of Newspaper in 7th and Introduction to Chinese in 8th could tip the skills in her favor, she thinks. (Could they?) So the question is, does she include them? Let us know, please! Thank you :)

From what I remember, all the colleges I applied to cared about were my Highschool GPA and my ACT/SAT test scores. 
They also care if you have a class that can be transferred in for college credit. But the classes that aren't college credit didn't matter that much.

...I see. Well, considering her probable SAT score (she's never gotten below Advanced on any test in her life) I'm sure she'll be fine.

I believe so. Colleges vary in cities and states. The colleges I've looked at and heard of look at the GPA first, then anything special about said student that can give advantages/disadvantages from other students.

"There will be painful time...sad times. I'll be with you through think and thin. You are never alone. The hopes we carry are matched by the number of stars in the twinkling night sky. The rustling of the wind on our bodies are premonitions for what's to come tomorrow. Now, let us take a stroll...to the melody of the fairies." -Mavis Fairy Tail

As far as I know colleges and employers don't care about anything before high school transcript wise. If her electives apply to something skill/knowledge wise then they would be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back