• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Do Emojis Work?

Newson

grant me eyes
I know this is kind of a weird question but...

If I’m on mobile, and if I use an emoji while typing up a post, would it work on the site? Would it even show up to anyone else?

You mean like this? :D

On the bar above the text box is a smilie face; if you tap that it should bring up (below the text box) all of the ones currently available. Many have text shortcuts as well.

You mean like this? :D

On the bar above the text box is a smilie face; if you tap that it should bring up (below the text box) all of the ones currently available. Many have text shortcuts as well.
I meant emojis from iOS or Android on mobile, but I do always forget about those.

I know this is kind of a weird question but...

If I’m on mobile, and if I use an emoji while typing up a post, would it work on the site? Would it even show up to anyone else?
Currently, no. You cannot post emojis from the phone directly and have them reflect on a post. If you just try to post an emoji you will get an error for a valid message. If you post with an emoji and text, only the text will show up. There will more than likely be emoji support in xF2.0

Currently, no. You cannot post emojis from the phone directly and have them reflect on a post. If you just try to post an emoji you will get an error for a valid message. If you post with an emoji and text, only the text will show up. There will more than likely be emoji support in xF2.0
Okay! Good to know. I’m glad you could answer my silly question. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back