DMMD anyone? (1x1 or small group) <Yaoi>

MattieLee

TasteTheRainbow
So I was wondering if anyone was interested in a DRAMAtical murder (DMMD) rp, which if your reading this I'm assuming you already know what DRAMAtical is about and stuff and if so just ignore the next few paragraphs. But if not I don't mind telling you basics but the plot for the game is just way too intricate to explain thoroughly not to mention people have different interpretations so if your not one to catch onto things quickly then don't bother.

Paths I would like to rp (I might change the plot in a few ways but I wan't to keep the main idea, * = I would prefer Aoba for said path)

Ren*

Clear

Koujaku

Virus & Trip - This was what I was thinking for a small group a 1x1x1 type thing and I would prefer Virus in this but Trip or Aoba are okay too.

Hello there. I'm quite interested in roleplaying Aoba. The Virus & Trip one sounds like fun, though we'd need one more member in that case.

I'm kinda new here so I don't really know how everything works, but I'm sure I'll make it somehow.

Well if we really have too I think I could play both Virus and Trip's roles but yeah, let's just wait and see if anyone else is interested.

I see it has been awhile since you posted this but if you're still looking for more I can do Ren for you ^^

Wow.... it's really been a long time. I'm still interested in roleplaying with you, but I've always managed to be online when you're not -.-''

lol, yeah the same here... well if you want you can pm me and I'll just play both Virus and trip if that's the one you like.

[QUOTE="knight of doom]I... can't seem to figure out how they work...

[/QUOTE]
lol, it's fine I'll pm you but here's my guide:

hover your mouse above the messages icon next to your name (don't click it hover) and a box should pop up with any conversations you have had and in the bottom right hand corner of that box is start new conversation after that under the participant's line simply type the username of who you want to pm or start a convo with. add message and you should be fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back