Djala

Oz Tan

A player of mine was asking about the Djala the other day, and has decided to make her character a Djala. When asked where she could find more info about them, I was stumped. I scanned the books, but didn't really find much. I KNOW they're small, hairless, pale people with spots like a panda, and primarily slaves. From somewhere in the SouthEast. I don't know where I know this from. If anyone has any more info, I'd be really appreciative. Thanks.

Try the Lunar Book.  I think they're in the settings section, in the south.

I know their territories are marked on one of the more detailed maps.. Lunars or Fair Folk perhaps.

PS. I'M STILL ALIVE!

COMMIES?! WHERE! *gets his commie beater* Time for justice, Red! And no Djala in the Lunars book.

Aside from breif mentions here and there, and a plethora of appearances in the art & comics, Djala aren't described anywhere. The hope is that the 2E direction books will correct this and give us info on these diminuitive panda-skinned people.

But giving us a write up on every race in the books?

Doesn't sound cost effective.

Though with the Direction books, they should be able to work them out.

*whackity*whackity*whackity*whack*

*pant*pant*pant*

*grunt*

No. More. Furries.

We have to maintain the stringent standards that keep this the superior Exalted forum.

Otherwise, we'd wind up looking like Freedom Stone...and no one wants that.

OK, except maybe for TLF and Haku. And maybe a few others who like the poor quality pr0n, but other than them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back