• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help divider not working

nymphadora.

๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ.
i was wondering if i could get help. i'm trying to put a divide underneath the title ("why won't the world revolve around me?") but it won't show up no matter how hard i try. i would really appreciate it if someone could help me!

Code:
[row][column=span4][bg= Black] [COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=5][divide][/divide][I]why won't the world revolve around me?[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[divide][/divide][bg=#fff; height:120px; overflow:auto; padding:1][FONT=News Cycle][SIZE=4]veronica had always enjoyed the first day back at school, she could brag about how amazing her summer was to her friend and watch the jealousy form on their faces. but today, it was the opposite. that morning, veronica woke up to the overwhelming feeling of nausea and spent the first ten for so minutes throwing up in the toilet and tears streaming down her face. she never wanted this, she wasn't ready. after hugging the toilet, she got ready for school, applying extra make up than usual to cover her tired and weary face. with a quick hello from her mother, veronica jumped into the back seat of her jet black jeep and drove to school. veronica parked into the school parking lot before jumping out gracefully. a small frown crept upon her lips as she noticed a group of girls staring at her, were they look at her or at her stomach? veronica placed a hand on her stomach gently before rushing inside.

school was suppose to be her home away from home, yet it felt unknown to her like the first day she arrived. a small sigh escaped her lips as she straightened her back, it was the first day back and she was going to act like nothing happened, she needed to set a good example for those who look up to her. with a flick of her hair, veronica smiled through the anxiety and went straight to her locker. students parted in the middle as if veronica was moses parting the red sea as she arrived to her locker without any hassle. veronica dumped her bag into her locker as her gaze trailed to a half empty perfume bottle that sat on the shelf, a small frown formed upon her lips as memories flashed in her mind. she had to tell him at some point, he had the right to know. veronica slammed her locker loudly before pulling out her phone, tapping on Beck's name and began to write a small message to him.

'To Beck:
Hey bb, where r u? I'll come find you.'

ronnie pressed send on her phone as she felt an overwhelming nausea feeling once more. she clutched onto her stomach as she tried to shake the feeling off before feeling a buzz from her phone. ronnie nodded as she read the text message on her phone before she b-lined away from her locker and to beckett. she felt powerful as students cowered before her, it was one of the benefits of being friends of ex-queen bianca. ronnie threw a small glance towards a familiar face from her summer, he was a ex from a life-time ago but she couldn't help but miss the sparks before. veronica sighed as she rushed away towards beckett.

a smile curled upon her lips as ronnie wrapped her arms around her boyfriend, placing a gentle peck on his cheek with a smile. "hey," she murmured before unravelling her arms from beck. "how was your summer?" she asked with a raised brow, nodding away to whatever he was saying as her mind drifted back to her summer. veronica was brought back to earth as she heard the announcement on the PA. she intertwined her fingers with his as she wearily smiled at him, "wanna sit next to me? the assembly are always boring."[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/bg][/bg][/column][column=span2][div=padding: 10px; border: 0px dotted maroon; background: url(https://68.media.tumblr.com/9cf113a06ad8bbbfbb07d6199bd22ad5/tumblr_oi3yc6YWj41vmirxvo1_500.gif) 50%
; opacity:0.6; border-radius:1px; height:170px; overflow:auto][FONT=Cinzel Decorative][COLOR=#ffffff]VERONICA HAWTHORNE[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=1]outfit_ xxx

with_ xxx

mentions_ xxx

tags_ [USER=20644]@MikkiAli[/USER] [USER=17715]@Kumari[/USER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/div][/column][/row]

don't worry, i got it working now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back