Divided Kingdoms

Ria looked at him a bit surprised and awkward. "Wouldn't it be uncomfortable to sleep on the same bed as you? They would question it if you woke up in pain for your position." She said holding a blank expression. She felt rude to not except but she felt awkward to accept as well. "Would it be all right if I think about it?" She asked him trying not to be rude or impolite from his offer.

"It's okay you can think about it we can always find something else" kaito said as he was trying to be nice and ten looks at the time. "Looks likes it's dinner time c'mon just follow me and don't talk to anyone okay it's for your safety" he said as he stand up an starts to head to the door.

"I'm guessing I'm supposed to sleep in your room then huh?" Ria asked then got up quickly when she was told to follow him. "Wait, is there a certain distance or is any distance fine? "She asked him confused but nodded to not talking to anyone, if anything she would just look down at the ground the whole time.

"You can stay right beside me as we walk and when I sit down just stay beside me as well" kaito said as he walks with her down the hall. There were some guard and he lightly now to them as they pass them.

Ria nodded and followed him out, she made sure to stay close to him by standing beside him but she moved out of the way when others passed by. She only glanced at the guards before looking forward and continuing to walk with him. She guessed that now would be a better time to know if his words of advice would be good or not.

Kaito eventually makes it to the dinig room and he sat down. His father wasn't here as usually and he was eating alone. He gets a sad smile as he just ate the food alone in the big hall and just ari beside him.

Ria looked around seeing no one around. She wanted to ask him about his family or about anyone sitting with him to eat but instead she just remained silent and looked around before looking at Kaito's back silently.

Kaito finishes his food and his father didn't arrive like usually. He stood up and guesture for her to follow him back to his room. He makes it back and just looks at her with a smile but for some reason it didn't look like a genuine at all. "So have you thought about a place you could use for a bed" he said as sat on his.

Ria followed him silently but looked at him and smiled a little. "No not really. Where would you prefer me to sleep? I'm not exactly picky I am just worried if you wake up not feeling well. I don't want them to think I did something to you."

"No it would be fine for you to share the bed it is quite big just stay behind me while sleeping so no one notices" kaito said as he went to quickly change and went to one side of the bed facing the door.

"I guess...you want me to sleep with you then?" Ria asked as she watched him, though she looked away as he changed. "Do you go to bed early? Not that anything is wrong with it but...I guess I just find it odd."

"Well it almost night time and I don't have much to do most days. I disallowed read or go outside for fresh air but the night is dangerous here in the kingdom" kaito said as he sits up and looks at her.

Ria looked at him confused. "You disallowed reading and going outside? By why? Its so much nicer to be outside and its so much cramped in here. Can't you even look outside the balcony? I would think that this kingdom was much more protected and safe than were I lived."

(Oops stupid autocorrect is usually instead of disallowed ^^")

"Well the city is fine during the day the night is quite horrible here. Why we are protected from enemies they are people still in the city want to hurt people. The night is a perfect time for them to come out and make havoc and of course I can look out my balcony" kaito said as he stood up and opened it to reveal his kingdom.

(Oh okay. ^^)

Ria watched him and nodded. "I see. Can I...come out with you?" She asked staying back in the room. She craved to go outside and she just couldn't help it. She couldn't stand not being around nature. Plants and animals it was just how she was raised, and the whole connection thing she had with them marking her as the next heir.

"If crime is so bad then why not have some soldiers take care of it? The army that had defeated the ones I was in charge of with were huge. It greatly out numbered our own."

"Sure you can come out here to the balcony with me" kaito said with a light smile as he leans over as the winds blows. "It's not really that easy it all has to do with politics while we can do that it would lose a lot of nobles money so they usually protect the rich while leaving the poor to fend for themselves" kaito said with a sad tone as his kingdoms was corrupt even though it looks so pretty.

"Hm...I'm glad we didn't have this problem." She said walking out and smiling as she felt the wind. "Ah, it feels good." She mumbled as she closed her eyes then looked up to see the moon. "Isn't it pretty?" She asked looking up then down at the kingdom. "Your kingdom might be nice but is not as nice as some other things." She said smiled. "But it is still nice."

"Yes while it may looks nice in reality it a corrupt being. I just hope I can redeem my people and change thier minds" kaito said with a light smile as he made promise and he was going to keep it no matter what.

"Many things are corrupt its not always a bad thing but it isn't a good thing either. Though it is sad that it happens." Ria replied. "I'm sorry that I question your sleeping pattern. It was just odd to me."

"No it's quite fine for you to ask I don't mind plus it's nice to talk to someone" kaito said with a light smile to her as he was enjoying the view from the balcony.

Ria smiled then looked around. "I can see your guards." She said pointing at them then frowned and stepped back. "I'm sure it would be bad if they saw me outside. They would probably think I'm escaping." She said glancing down before backing away and back into the room. "It was nice though. I'm glad I was able to see the kingdom and the moon tonight."

"Yeah let's just go back into the room" kaito said as he went in with her and smiled at her comment. "Your welcome I'm going to bed probably now" he said going onto the bed feeling a bit tired from all the events.

Ria nodded. "I supposed I will go to bed as well." She said. She would wait until he got into bed and was comfortable before getting on the other side. Though she did also make sure the balcony doors were closed to avoid any trouble. "Thank you for letting me stay in your room and sleep in a comfortable place as well."

"It's no problem at all ria" kaito said as he turned around and face her. He gives her light smile. There was a bit of space between them since this was a king sized bed they were sleeping on.

Ria laid down and smiled at him a bit awkwardly and closed her eyes to try and sleep. She didn't want to keep him up any more than what she was already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back