• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Scattered Stars - Rules

RegalWindstar

Asexual Kpop Fairy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Rules

• Follow the site's rules
  • No OP characters
  • No always miss or dodge
  • No controlling someone elses character UNLESS it is an NPC
  • No fandom characters. I do not want to see Pandaren or anything like that
  • No more than 2 characters solely controlled by you (Unless your a friend of mine then you can have 4)
  • Do not always do one liners (Unless you are stuck with writers block)
  • Do NOT kill off or fatally injure someone elses character even if its an NPC without their permission
  • Do NOT save the life of a fatally injured character someone else created even an NPC without their permission
  • Characters cannot look the same UNLESS they are twins or triplets
  • Npcs by me that are locked mean they are one I solely control do not use them
  • If an NPC by someone else says its "locked" then check Overview if their "locked" char is not listed it is not really locked, the only way anyone besides me can have a locked char is IF they are vital to the main storyline or a side storyline and I've approved and/or am collaborating with the person

Last edited by a moderator:
Assistants

People who I trust, they will help me keep things under control by telling people when they need to fix something

reminding people of the rules, reporting to me of people who break the rules. Please Listen to them and respect them. They will be who I'll also work with once in awhile on plot development, they are my confidants, my trusted close friends that I know can handle it and always have my back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back