• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Disneyverse Yaoi, Anyone? (42 pairings, so ignore post count.)

Melix

Lord Legendary
Here are the pairings I ship, separated by movie. If it's in italics, I seriously want to RP it. Badly. If a character is in bold, I want to play that character very badly. If I like you a lot, or I think you're nice, you might talk me into going without that character. Probably not.

Also-- I do not play adult/child RPs. If it seems like the pairing is that, then either they're both full-grown or it's AU and they're teens. Okay?

Bambi:

Human!Bambi/Human!Thumper

Alice in Wonderland:

Mad Hatter/Human!Cheshire

Peter Pan:

Michael Darling/Peter Pan

John Darling/Captain Hook

John Darling/Peter Pan

Captain Hook/Smee

Hook/Pan

101 Dalmations

Roger/Human!Pongo

The Jungle Book

Mowgli/Human!Bagheera

Mowgli/Ranjan

Human!Bagheera/Human!Baloo

Human!Bagheera/Human!Sheer Khan

Beauty And The Beast

Human!Cogsworth/Human!Lumiere

Pocahontas

John Smith/Thomas

The Emperor's New Groove

Kuzco/Kronk

Lilo And Stitch

Humanoid!Jumba/Humanoid!Pleakley

Brother Bear

Kenai/Human!Koda

The Incredibles

Dash/Tony

Wreck-It Ralph

Felix/Ralph

Tangled

Flynn/Human!Maximus

Flynn/Human!Pascal

Human!Maximus/Human!Pascal

Frozen

Hans/Kristoff

Big Hero 6

Hiro/Human!Baymax

Tadashi/Wasabi

Fred/Wasabi

Crossovers (Most Of These Are The Same People- WARNING: CRACK PAIRINGS AHEAD):

Prince Charming (Cinderella)/Prince Eric (Little Mermaid)

Prince Charming (Cinderella)/General Shang (Mulan)

Human!Tramp (Lady And The Tramp)/Aladdin

Human!Tramp (Lady And The Tramp)/Hercules

Human!Scamp/Yao (Mulan)

Prince Philip (Sleeping Beauty)/Aladdin

Prince Philip/Human!Nemo

Prince Eric/General Shang

Prince Eric/Human!Nemo

Hercules/Human!Bolt

Human!Hades (Hercules)/Human!Bolt

Shang/Human!Bolt

Yao/Human!Bolt

Ling/Human!Nemo

Human!Nemo/Human!Bolt

Human!Marlin/Human!Bolt

And I have one I'm not putting up here because it's for a very special, very good roleplayer, who will send me a great writing sample and will be very open-minded, crack pairing wise. Hi, there. (Winks just in case it's you. ) Don't worry, it's PG.

I have plots for all of these.

Alright! Pick a character and send me a bio via PMs (I just want name, age, gender, brief history [since it's mild AU, only do this if you're adding something important] and about five words describing the character's personality, so I know that you're either on top of your stuff or smart enough to use Disney Wiki) and I'll return a bio and make a thread. For looks, I don't care what pictures you use, anime, animated, or real, as long as it works.

Anyone else?

Alright, I'll send you the plot via PM. Can you send your short bio? I'll be back online in about three hours.

If you're still looking, I'd be interested in human!bagheera and human!sheer Khan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back