• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disney RP

Ravenclaw

"...and his father has a background in law, you wouldn't believe it—"

Merida heaved a long-suffering sigh and switched her phone to the other ear as she turned on the stove. "Mom."

"...he could make connections for you if you ever did decide to get that degree—of course, business is admirable too—"

Merida rifled through the kitchen cabinets. Really? Rapunzel only got the oriental flavored ramen? Then again, Merida was a grown woman living on ramen, so who was she to talk. "Mom," she attempted again.

"All I'm saying is one date wouldn't be the end of the world—"

"I like being single." She checked the water, turned up the heat, and bumped the silverware drawer shut with her hip. "We've been talking for"—she looked at her phone—"forty-two minutes. Don't you have somewhere else to be?"

"Your father—"

"I am not speaking with him right now."

"Oh, Mere, I just wish you'd—"

"Yeah, we all do," Merida replied exasperatedly. "I don't need a man, Ma." The water was boiling; she opened the plastic package with one hand and sent the noodles tumbling in. "I have to go. I'm making dinner."

"Dinner dinner? Or ramen?"

"Goodbye," Merida said decisively, and hung up. Then she checked the clock: Rapunzel said she'd be home soon, but "scatter-brained" didn't even begin to cover it when it came to that woman's timeliness. Sighing, she drummed her fingers on the edge of the counter for a moment, watching the noodles cook, before giving her roommate a call.

--​

Flynn Rider was a bad boy. Always had been, always would be. He wasn't looking for trouble; it was just that a lot of things in life were boring, and someone needed to do something about it. Pranks, suspensions, complaints, just a brief stint in jail... it was all part of his irresistible charm.

Right?

This particular night he was plotting. Camp had just started for the kids, and he and Merida were the head counselors this year. Merida ran a bit of a tight ship and blew everyone's socks off with her archery skills, which (obviously) left it up to Flynn to make things fun. Including pranks. So he went to his spot in the attic, huddled over his scratched up wooden desk with a flashlight hanging off the beam above him, and brainstormed. This had to be elaborate, and funny, and perfect for the opening week. Call it a grand entrance.

"Great," he muttered when he finally glanced at the clock. He would now officially be late to his date, but if he was being honest, he wasn't very interested in the girl anyway. Sooner or later the novelty of finding a 20-something year old with a troublemaking streak and a devilish smile would wear off, just as it had done with every single girlfriend he'd had since middle school.

Still, chivalry wasn't dead. Flynn, figuring that it was better late than never, shoved his notebook back into the drawer and headed for the door, scooping up his wallet and keys on the way out.

Truff Truff

Eva was stumbling into the apartment as her phone began to buzz. She balanced 3 large canvases and a couple shopping bags from the local craft store. "Merida! I'm here, not dead!" She turned the corner into the kitchen and gave a silly grin to the redhead. "I got painting stuff after work!"

By work, she meant following her parents around a company she was destined to run one day, despite how much sadness it caused her. She set the supplies on the counter top and pushed her long hair out of her face. She normally had the blonde locks in a braid running down her back, but today she decided to let it run wild.

She turned to the redhead and noticed the tight expression on her face. Eva knew what that meant.

"Mere, you're the strongest gal I know. Keep ya head up," She smiled lightly at her. "You know you don't have to answer the phone," She was one to talk. Eva was throwing away the life she wanted out of fear of hurting her parents by solidifying the fact that none of their children wanted the company.

Eva began emptying the bag onto the counter, separating thin brushes from thick brushes, fluffy brushes from stiff brushes, warm colors from cold colors, tubes from watercolor. "I think I'm going to paint the stars again," She nodded, "A beautiful purple galaxy. Or maybe a map of the constellations!"

Ever since she was young, she had been obsessed with the heavens. She dreamed about going out into the vast desert where there was no one and seeing the stars in their full glory. She knew nearly ever other painting of hers included stars in some way, but she couldn't help herself.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Kris was finishing up at the animal sanctuary before closing down the place and leaving the animals to sleep. He organized the back room so that the morning feeders wouldn't have any hiccups in feeding before the tour groups and vets came through. He walked through, checking on all the animals, taking notes on their clipboards as he went.

He reached the reindeer and he couldn't help but have a silly grin plastered across his face. They were his favorite animals and they seemed to know it. He knew he wasn't supposed to, but he entered their area and watched as they slowly noticed and bounded over to him.

With a chuckle, he reached out to stroke the nose of the closest one. One playfully nudged him and he let out a laugh before grabbing the antlers and gently rustling to show that he was playing too. "You guys are better than people," He gave them all goodbye pats and left, locking the door behind him.

As he was filling out the last clipboard, his stomach let out a rumble. His long work day didn't give him much time to eat, so by night, he was starving. He quickly finished up and walked out to his car. He was one of the few people left in the building.

He drove back to his apartment, walking in and making sure to take his work boots off at the door so that he didn't track them in. He made a beeline for his fridge, grabbing the supplies to make a couple sandwiches.

((Should Flynn and Kris know each other?))

Ravenclaw Ravenclaw

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back