• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disney Quest

sgtmickey

Two Thousand Club

Disneyland_plaque.png

Screen Shot 2016-12-15 at 1.54.48 PM.png

An ever expanding kingdom never to be completed as said by the universe's former leader.  You may have already heard of the Disney Universe or Dimension D as referred to by a few of the world's inhabitants.  Calling it a world is only partly true as there is a central hub consisting of Disney Land, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom.  Each of them serve as a place of commerse for the various citizens that inhabit Disney World, not only that but it let's them come in and exchange resources throughout the worlds.  They also allow for swift transport to the different worlds through the teleporters inside the Disney Castle in the Magic Kingdom, Spaceship earth at Epcot, The Sorcerer's Hat at Hollywood Studios, and the Tree of Life at Animal Kingdom.  There's a legend that the founder of this wonderful world has hidden guardians within the four hub worlds that will come to awaken when the time is right, although that has yet to happen, but if there's anything that this place has taught us it's that anything can happen.

Even with a universe as happy as Disney's there's got to be something to threaten that magic, it threatens everyone living there including the villains.  There's ten main species that we have to look out for are, the Heartless, Blots, Nobodies, H.E.X., Unversed, Beetleworx, Cybugs, Skrulls, Dream Eaters, and the Subspace Army.  They serve as the main threat to the worlds of Disney and are a force to be reckoned with even for the toughest heroes and villains.  Of course the Disney universe doesn't consist only of heroes and villains, we have armies of our own to counteract the baddies infecting our world which may be created by the Mouse himself, various animatronics, Jedi and such all fight for the safety of the people.  

Unfortunately the species of darkness have been harnessed by several big villains unassociated with any universe in particular it seems and exist independent of light and function off of the darkness of the universe and want to snuff out the brightest light there is which brings us back to Disney.  They've been spreading the dark creatures around like the plague to the point where no world is completely free of them, this has flung the Disney community into an absolute panic and the main front runners have all agreed that if they're to win against these things they'd have to function as a single unit.  Today is the day of the meeting of the characters, Mickey has invited all characters to the Magic Kingdom Castle to discuss who will join the Mousketeers (Name subject to change since not a lot of the Disney characters are Mice, he's definitely not going with what Goofy suggested and just calling them all Goof Troops...or Quack Pack...thank you Donald for your input...)  

Today starts the stand against the evil threatening the dreams of the heroes in Disney World!  

Will you join?

Characters:  

Last edited by a moderator:
Disney is my absolute life! May I join you in you're adventure to save Disney World from the evil that threatens it?

@AnimeGenork Thank you so much! I also love yours! Sting is my baby. I also very much love his English voice actor. Michael is amazing. Gajeel and Levy are my number 1 OTP for Fairy Tail. NaLu is a close second. 

Another wonderful day in Universe of Disney has begun! Peter Pan soared through the skies over Fantasy Land and crowed, " Coo coo coo coo COOOOO!!! " the sun began to rise above Magic Kingdom and lighting up the land!  Main Street began to come to life, and 99 Dalmatian puppies and their two parents began to emerge from the Fire House to walk down the street to eat their breakfast from Jolly Holiday resturaunt.  Main Street was much more town-like than the other portions of the Disney Universe and tended to feature a lot of the Kingdom's regular animals such as Lady and the Tramp, Oliver and Company, Fox and the Hound, Aristocats, The Great Mouse Detective, and the Rescuers inhabit Main Street which is where they stayed if they weren't in their own worlds.  

Mickey emerged from his house in Toon Town in his Kingdom Hearts outfit as Donald and Goofy followed him down the street, " You guys ready for the recruitment?  We already have a few that have signed up early like Wreck-it Ralph, Jack Skellington, and... " A cartoon taxi flew out of a building and spun out of control, it hit it's own brakes and sent the driver flying out of it and into a lamp post.  It was none other than Roger Rabbit!  He pulled his head out of the pole which he left a bunny shaped dent in as he turned around to greet his three pals.  " Heya Fellas!  Where ya off to?! " Mickey blinked at Roger, " Were off to the Castle!  Don't you remember?  Today's the day for the recruitment meeting for the name to be determined.  I was thinking Mousketeers but I have a feeling we need a better name to come off as intimidating to the bad guys. " Roger scratched his head and he said, " Today's the day? " he checked his watch and the glass on the watch popped open and a spring with a paper calender attached to it popped out and flipped through it's pages until showing that New Years Day was indeed the start of the new Disney army!  " Jeepers!  You're right!   I better tag along! " said Roger as he followed the other three toons down the Magic Kingdom and going into the Castle which was the middle of Disney World.  The teleportation pads were activated to the other worlds so the characters could get to the castle easier, the four of them waited for others to show up, hopefully a few Jedi and superheroes would show up as well as Disney heroes and heroines.

Cheshire was still sleeping on a tree branch. She didn't really have any house unlike the white queen and the queen of hearts. She just could just move from place to place if she wanted to. Cheshire had a really carefree life just like hatter and unlike the white rabbit who was always worrying about the time. She was snoozing on the branch and with every breath, she disappeared and reappeared again. She just turned around to a more comfortable position, when a bird sprung out right out of the tree which startled gesture and made her fall off. She got up and stretched. The bird said, "wake uuuup wake uuuup!" Until it flew away. She heard a voice coming from one of the sides. "Oh no oh no oh no! Iam going to be late again!" It was white rabbit as always worrying about time and place.  Cheshire got back on her branch and said "relax, isn't this a sunny day?" She said as it was sunny and bright and then quickly it changed to rainy but still with sun. "But iam going to be late!" She heard the bunny say. She was curious to ask so she did. "Where you going?" She turned around and stretched as the rain disappeared again. "It's today its today!" White rabbit said. It made Cheshire remember what was going on today. "Oh right. Catch you round." She said. She wasn't much worried about time because she could easily just pop back and forth alrhough it was out of wonderland and it was a more 'ordered' place then what she was used to but apperantly she had to.

It wasn't long before for the classic Mad Hatter to pass Cheshire Cat, " Hiya Cheshire!  You goin' to the Tea Party at the castle today? " he asked as he put his arms on his hips and pointed up at her, " You'd be a pretty good guest judging by your teleportation abilities! " He giggled as a propellor spun around and let him fly up to her branch, " You comin'? "

Tamatoa was trying to sleep, it was quiet and comfortable back in his lair. However since he was currently stuck on his back and in the open, he could hear the sounds of Lalotai all around him. "Lousy neighbors, don't they know what time it is?" he grumbled, going to close his eyes and attempt to sleep. Suddenly a loud screech sounded above the other noises. Tamatoa groaned "I suppose this means my beauty sleep will have to wait, so back to the task at hand" he grumbled, stretching his arms and legs. He decided to try a different approach, if it failed... He'd be humiliated and in pain for a long time. He started by folding his legs tightly to his abdomen and rocking from left to right, gaining momentum. He succeeded, rolling on to his legs... And received a mouth full of dirt too. "Why didn't I try this sooner?" he asked himself while spitting out dirt. He got up slowly, bending his eyestalks downward he took in the damage. He looked down with an expression of horror and disgust, some of his shiny artifacts lay about where he fell. He gathered up everything that fell off his shell and scrutinized it, before gently placing it back on his shell, or crushing it in one of his claws with ease. "I put on a marvelous show for that Semi-demi-mini god and his human pet and this is how they repay me?!" he growled, accidentally crushing a golden sheild he had in his claw in his frustration. He'd heard there was something important happening today from some monster chatter, but he couldn't put his claw on it.

Cheshire stretched again as she rolled over. She really needed to get in waking up earlier. She shook her head from twigs in her hair. Next thing she saw is hatter sitting on a branch. She sighed and answered him. "I guess...but that place is...organized." She complained as she sat up and stretched her hands out and then back down. "But there wasn't much happening lately anyway. I guess I could."she answered fully this time. There weren't many things she could do around here besides sitting on a branch and waiting for someone to come through. So she agreed. Besides if she refused, she guessed hatter would be even more mad then he already is.

@sgtmickey

@AllyRose3 @GreySwan @Iryxa @Eagleye415 @AnimeGenork @Kira Times @Vampiress @Misuki Tatsumi @ManyFaces t@DiabloFairy

It wasn't long before a team of Kakamora to descend from the drop into the realm of monsters!  They all fell on top of eachother making little knocking sounds, they let their limbs recede back into their coconut armor and roll about into an organized pattern and they all lifted their arms up to let their boats fall on top of them.  They caught it without any trouble and marched to their Kakamora grove and set the large boat down before returning to the entrance and catching other pieces of the boat and setting them back into their proper place.  Their home was mostly covered in purple glowing grass with vegetation unique to Lalotai.  The chief of the Kakamora caught treasure chest after treasure chest full of jewels, gold, and mystic treasures that they have stolen in the past week, due to Moana and Maui returning the heart of Te Fiti resources have been a plenty so it's been an exceptionally bountiful haul.

The Chief of the Kakamora dragged all of them over to Tamatoa's lair noticing the massive crater in the sand, he scratched the spot under his sea shell hat persuming that Tamatoa tripped over something, he walked around it and popped all the chests open to reveal all of the treasures that they have recovered.  He showed him what looked to be a disco ball made of scales made of pearl and spun it around and dropped it back into the dozens of huge chests they brought him.  Other Kakamora delivered him other larger treasures like golden statues of fish, some magical items that shot lights out of it which would definitely help him with his mission to look shiny.  The chief was proud of the haul and gifted them to Tamatoa presumably because it was recently Christmas and it was a nice gift to give him.  Although unbeknownst to those not familiar with Lalotai don't know that the Kakamora had an agreement with Tamatoa that they collect treasures on the surface by traveling  the seas and pillaging ships or going to islands and stealing treasures or just finding them on their own.  How else would Tamatoa get all of those treasures?  It’s not everyday that someone just stumbles upon the realm of monsters feels like jumping into the what looks like a bottomless pit with treasure with them and simply wanders into Tamatoa’s lair, and even then their usually killed or eaten by one of the millions of other creatures lurking around and if someone does know about the Realm of Monsters they’d be hard pressed to WANT to go in it.  Anyway, the Kakamora deliver the shiniest treasures to Tamatoa and he uses them to give them free fish!  Why don’t the Kakamora just go fishing?  They’re way too impatient to sit down for hours and hours and just wait for food.  The Kakamora are violent by nature and have a need to always be moving, which makes them great scavengers and pirates, not so good at gardening or fishing.  The rest of the Kakamora came into Tamatoa’s lair holding bags of gold coins and laying them about his shell, this was by far their best haul in the last 1000 years!  

One of the Kakamora underlings tapped the chief on the shoulder, that one was a rather small coconut wearing a Mickey Mouse hat that was far too big for him and he started knocking on his shell and then flicking his hat as if telling the chief that the big man was awaiting their arrival.  The chief remembered what day it was and gave the smaller one a thumbs up of reassurance as he began clicking that they would get to that meeting after lunch.  Kakamora don’t care much who they work with as long as they get to fight things so they’re mostly on the good guys team because they figure that they’re the winning team and if they end up destroying the world there would be nothing left to fight, plus no more fish or water to sail in.  He opened up the fish reserves he had in his giant helmet which was filled with tiny little morsels, he poured all into the Mickey Mouse hat wearing Kakamora and sent him off to the castle to save them a spot.

kakomickey.jpg

The little Kakamora saluted, his hat wobbling and balancing on the coconuts minuscule body.  The small one rushed out of Tamatoa’s lair with his stubby legs skittering across the sand, he sifted through the Kakamora’s numerous tools and then pulled out a small raft with glowing buoys with small sprites inside of it from the pile.  He rushed to the geyser and threw his raft on top of it, he hopped onto the raft with a cute click and clocking sound as he adjusted himself and braced for the outburst of the geyser and back to the surface of the ocean, the little coconut guy let the buoys pull the boat forward as he took off his Mickey Mouse hat and placed it on the floor and began munching on the fish that the chief himself has given to him.  He kept on snacking until he sailed to the island that held a portal the Magic Kingdom it was named Aulani which means ‘The messenger of a chief’ in Hawaiian which was quite fitting given what the tiny Kakamora was doing.  He wiped his little mouth or a hole on his coconut armor from the fish and tied his raft to a small rock peg under the Kaka Maka Grotto.  The island itself blended in and didn’t look out of place with the entire world that Moana resided in.  It had a wooden building that served as the entrance to the portal, the island was full of soothing things for the people of this world to enjoy but this Kakamora had no time for playing in the fresh springs the island of Aulani had to offer.  He rushed over to the glowing whirlpool, it was very reminiscent to the heart of Te Fiti’s design only constantly moving, the Kakamora dropped his spear inside the water and watched it quickly get sucked in with a soft splashing sound, he then clutched his Mickey Mouse hat as tightly as could as he jumped inside of the portal and ended up inside the castle landing beside his spear.  He picked it up and waddled his way to the Meeting desk and wrote his name as Kakamora Representative, Party of 94,745,892,589,245,688,999,832.  He then took a seat in a chair way too big for him so he hopped up onto the meeting desk which had a large 3D map of all the worlds and how they were connected.  There wasn’t many characters to show up as of yet however.

Kaka Maka Grotto

Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 7.00.01 PM.png

@AllyRose3 @GreySwan @Iryxa @Eagleye415 @AnimeGenork @Kira Times @Vampiress @Misuki Tatsumi @ManyFaces @DiabloFairy

Wonderland

" Well isn't that just swell?!  Besides!  I'm only going because I want to spread a little Wonderland culture! " he took out the little 10/6 card out his hat and revealed a small pole attached to it and waved it around as if that was what represented the whole place.  He tucked it back into his hat and then pointed to the entrance to the Magic Kingdom which was a Rabbit Hole in the sky.  It was consistent with the weirdness of Wonderland since the sky just seemed to stop where the hole was so it looked like a floating disk from afar but if you looked up into it you’d definitely see how deep it went, you just needed to eat a Mickey Mouse shaped snack to gain the ability to float up into the Magic Kingdom, “ Plus, these Heartless are making it very hard for me to throw my tea parties! ” he complained as he straightened out his cuffs, “ Well if you want to come you know where to find me!  Or do you?  Were always every which way! ” he giggled hysterically as he took off his hat to wave Cheshire goodbye.

“ I say I must be leaving! ” he backflipped off the tree branch as if jumping off a diving board the wrong way and then falling a good distance and landing on the ground headfirst but his whole body descending into his hat leaving his hat there all alone.  Then there was a loud crashing noise making the hat hop and vibrate.  The Mad Hatter climbed out of the hat and his eyes looking in every direction before refocusing on the task at hand and then immediately losing focus again.  “ If it isn’t the Tweedle Brothers!!! “ The two rotund characters made honking noises each time they jumped over each other to play leap frog.  “ Now where are you two off to? ” The two of them paused, one of them was still floating in the air as Mad Hatter asked the question, “ That’s a good question! ” said Tweedle Dee.  “ A very good question indeed! ” said Tweedle Dum as he leaned on a good amount of nothing as he stayed suspended in the air.  “ Where are two off two? ” they both said at the same time as they pondered the question and then Tweedle Dum landed on the floor with a honking noise as they began knocking their fingers together and pressing their bodies up to one another trying to figure it out before both of them clocking each other in the face.  They’re heads bobbed back and forth and they took a look at the other’s fist, “ Zero and zero!  Where is two off two?  The answer is zero! ” They nodded to each other and then to Mad Hatter as they untangled each other’s arms and then looked at him both standing stoutly.  Mad Hatter had completely forgotten his question and nodded his head regardless, “ Thanks! ” said the Mad Hatter! 

He then tapped his chin as he scratched his head, “ Does anyone have the date? ” The Tweedles glanced at each other and then got out their stop watches, each one of them had two halves of the same watch and they smashed them together causing gears and springs to fly everywhere, they looked down at the mess and it the mess spelled out, January 4th.  “ January 4th?!  That’s my Unbirthday! “ The two Tweedles hopped up and down with their rhythmic honking noises blaring loudly.  “ Today’s my unbirthday! ” shouted Tweedle Dee!  “ Mine too! ” interjected Tweedle Dum as he leaned diagonally in front of his brother.  “ What are the chances?!  This calls for a Tea Party!!! ” he took off his hat and pat the top of it gently and with every tap came another tea pot, cup, spoons, cakes, sugar cubes, plates, and more.  He kept on tapping but nothing more came out, “ Darn thing! ” he flipped it over and his eye bugged out a bit, “ I swear it’s in here somewhere! ” he flipped it over again as he swatted at the hat madly until a long table extended out from it and when it hit the ground, all of Wonderland did with it, enough to make all the dishes, food, and utensils get catapulted off the ground and onto the table.  The Mad Hatter proceeded to pour everyone’s tea and then take the cookies that were meant to take those from Wonderland to the Magic Kingdom on the table.  

The Marge Hare descended from the sky with his long ears rotating quickly enough to make a helicopter propellor noise while yelling out a strange song which seemed to be about some other arbitrary holiday that he no doubt made up off the top of his head.  “ Marge Hare you get down from there this instant!  This is a no fly zone! ” The Marge Hare blinked and got out a fly swatter, “ Of course!  My apologies!  They’ll get all over the cookies! ” he started swatting at the air as his ears stopped spinning sending him careening into the cake which splattered all over the other three Wonderlanders.  The only thing sticking out of the cake was the Hare’s arm holding his fly swatter.  The Marge Hare emerged from the cake covered in pink cream and showed them a fly that he smashed with the swatter.  Mad Hatter and the Tweedles all clapped as the Marge Hare bowed proudly, his body still partly submerged in Unbirthday cake.

Meanwhile the cookies on the table which would grant them the ability to float to the Magic Kingdom grew arms and legs and whistled at them to get them all back on track!  The cookies got off of their plates and shoved themselves into the Mad Hatter’s mouth as well as the other three because they’d probably never focus without some help.  The four of them began to rise off the ground, “ Oh dear, it looks like gravity fell asleep! ” said Mad Hatter as they floated into the rabbit hole to Magic Kingdom Castle.  After a bit of floating they entered the portal and into the castle, “ Here we are boys! ” said Hatter as if this was his plan and it most definitely wasn’t.  “ It’s a too bad that Cheshire isn’t coming!  I would have wanted a nice even number of five Wonderlanders! ” he said as he sat at the table and covered up a good portion of the 3D map with a white table cloth and putting his dishes on there anyway as he began sipping the tea happily.  Donald Duck looked out the window to the Small World Clock Tower to check what time it was, “ At this rate I don’t think we’ll ever get started… ”

A small yawn was coming from cheshire's mouth. She wasn't the best at figuring things out. She stretched again. Again white rabbit popped out of the hole. "You're late for something again?" Cheshire looked down. "I tailed off." White rabbit said as he wiggled his white a d fluffy tail a bit. Cheshire just flicked her tail a bit.  Cheshire sighed and kept a grin or her face as usual. "Care to explain where your trail leads?" Cheshire asked again. The white rabbit scratched his head for a bit as he thought. He then lit up a bit and said "my trail leads up and down and back and forth." He tried to jester it by pointing his paws up and down and crisscrosses then to opposite directions but he got confused and his eyes started spinning and he fell on his back. "Looks like someone woke up on the right side of the bed." Cheshire sat up and grinned again. "More of a left." White rabbit sat up and shook his head which made his long ears tangle in one knot. He stood up and tried untangle it, but he fell again as his ears untangled themselves. A little snail-like bug came by and slithered across and a school of fish which filed through the sky. Cheshire got up and from a branch on two feet and jumped until she Cought some fish. She ate it until there where only bones. She lifted her head up and the skeleton of the fish jumped away. "So are you going in castle?" White rabbit asked and gave a small glance at Cheshire. "The top one or the leftover? She said as she looked both ways then back. "The other one." White rabbit asked as he got out a clock which was gold chained to his pocket. "Oh that one." Cheshire thought for a while and then said again "I guess I will. Are you?" She asked back. Then rabbit bowed almost like an introduction "Iam a rabbit." He said as he got up again and hopped on one place. Cheshire Cat leaned on a tree which peeped a bit and then disappeared as bunch of crows that flew away. Cheshire was still leaning on her tail though. "Oh well." She said and dropped into laying. "Iam going. I don't want to be off time." She said as she smiled. Before she said anything else, white rabbit showed her his watch and said "you can always borrow!" He said and pointed at his watch. "I don't do borrows." Cheshire said as she grinned and she disappeared and only a smile was left but it disappeared too. she appeared on a clock tower and looked down. She grinned and Said as she looked down at the other three. "I hope iam not off time?" She asked with the same grin as usual.

Tamatoa knew those small coconut shells anywhere, Kakamora, he grinned toothily wondering what the tiny pirates brought this time around. He folded his legs enough so that he was in a way, sitting. "Well if it isn't the coconut pirates... what great timing, what 'ave you brought me this time?" he questioned, eyeing the treasure chests the little pirates dragged in. He hastily dragged all the treasure towards himself with a claw so that he could get a better look at the bounty. His eyes lit up as he looked at the statues, artifacts, and other various shiny treasures the Kakamora brought with them. Oh and it didn't stop there, some of the bolder pirates climbed on his shell and placed bags of gold on it. He took the bags and opened them over his shell, listening to the sound of gold hitting gold was music to his antennas. He discarded the bags and leaned his eyestalks closer to the chief focusing his mismatched eyes on him. "So you brought me more treasure, good job! So I'm expecting that your 'people' are still in to the whole fish deal." He said starting in an enthusiastic tone then instantly changed to bored. He got up and backed into the center of his lair, positioning his shell in a way the gold shined brightest. He looked up and saw fish falling in a huge cluster towards him, he quickly stuck his tongue out snagging a bunch fish for himself and swallowing them whole. He also caught a glimpse of the Kakamora in a coconut hat, interested hat but it wasn't shiny. He appeared in a hurry to leave, This confused Tamatoa since the pirates usually stuck around to gather the fish he lured and probably to bask in his glory a while longer "Soo chief what's the occasion eh?" he asked, pouring some treasure out of a chest on to his shell.

@sgtmickey

Tamatoa seemed to be the only one who was able to understand the Kakamora's weird knocking at their own shell armor.  The chief just flicked at his shell and slapped at himself which translated out to, " Today's the day we must haul off to the Magic Kingdom.  We all had a treaty with them so we felt obligated to protect their ocean and land.  Besides, the Heartless have been a real problem!  They keep trying to sink our ships, we always fend them off but it would be nice to go chasing after them in particular.  You reall should tag along, I know you had to kill a few after you spotted a few trying to steal some of your treasure for themselves. " said the chief as a shark looking Heartless dropped from the entrance.  It flopped into Tamatoa's lair and attempted to chomp at him and his treasure, before he could get a mouthful of his most valued treasures, the Kakamora chucked their ropes around the Heartless and heaved it backwards.  The other free Kakamora hopped on top of the shark and began beating it until it turned into black smoke which they shooed out of Tamatoa's lair.  Even though the Kakamora had a deal with Tamatoa just for food that didn't mean they didn't think of him as a legitimate friend, so they weren't cold enough to let a shark take a chunk out of him.  They've been doing this for centuries now and as immortal beings they had a lot of time to get to know each other.  The chief and the rest of the coconut guys all hopped in place and pumped their spears in the air.  The chief returned to Tamatoa's gaze, the best part about the Kakamora was that they didn't have pupils so Tamatoa didn't need much effort to focus on them.  The Kakamora chief knocked at his shell again as he shook his head, " The situation keeps getting worse and the Heartless are getting bigger.  We need to find out where they're coming from so we can get them off our backs. "

Tamatoa watched as the chief 'spoke' to him. His eyes narrowed, a few Heartless had the nerve to try and steal from him... The little fiends tasted awful and looked hideous to him, the opposite of shiny when he saw them. "Ohohoho and the vermin never learn to quit, I kill one and 'ave three more replace 'im. But there are some problems that would come from-" he was cut off by a shark falling from the cieling hole, and attempted to have a go at his treasure and one of his legs. Tamatoa doubted the dull creature would get to far but the Kakamora saved him the trouble of killing it himself, but now he wasn't comfortable with having the skylight open. He hit his claw against the wall of his lair causing it to close over, his bioluminescent markings lit up as did some of the lair flora. "Problems like that, If I'm not here I can't prevent someone from stealing my glorious treasure!" he objected, grabbing some of the treasure and placing it on his shell. But he also thought that if the world ended, nobody would ever get to see him shine and all his decades of collecting would go to waste. Such a difficult choice to make. 

@sgtmickey

Mad Hatter peeked his head through the portal from Magic Kingdom back to Wonderland and then shouted at Cheshire, “ Are you on your way up?!  We probably can’t continue without a certain purple feline on the team! ” he said as he wore a bellhop costume and had a floating elevator.    @Iryxa

The kakamora quickly came up with a solution, they all simply took all of his treasure that he had scattered around his room and tossed it onto his shell so he could take it all with him without leaving anything behind.  The chief of the kakamora pointed to the exit of the realm of monsters as if asking Tamatoa if he’d like to tag along, he then knocked and shook his armor to tell the giant crab that there’d be plenty of sweet treasure along the way if he does come.  @ManyFaces

Squishy pulled out a scare-history book. He enjoyed reading this type of book. He didn't know why, but it was a comfortable, warm, familiar feeling to him. So he climbed up the staircase, and took a left to his bedroom. He didn't see any of his frat brothers, or even his mother, causing him to assume that they were out walking, getting ice cream, or staring at butterflies. "I suppose it's just me, then." He took a small hop into a large, old, bouncy chair, and opened to page 65, where his book mark had rested. He sighed, and indulged himself into the history of the scaring coming alive in his mind, completely oblivious to the big event that was happening today.

Tamatoa craned his eyestalks back to look at his glowing shell, his antenna markings pulsed a faster rythm showing his excitement. He shifted slightly to even out the treasure on his shell, returning both eyes to the chief. "Ohohoho you had me at treasure, so lead the way babe." he said to the chief, already exiting through the hole he'd made previously. His bioluminescence faded out in the light Lalotai provided. This could be like old times with Maui, in fact if he saw the little Semi-demi-mini god he'd gladly rub his achievement in his face. He began to daydream about the praise and adoring fans he'd get for helping save the world.

@sgtmickey

DB4AFD57-A3A5-47E0-85E5-1319E0FEE4F5-6117-000008400375C385_tmp.jpg      .    Aurora 

the princess ran down the tower. "Merryweather!merryweather!" She door slam shut and a heartless goes in front of the exit and it narrows its eyes. Aurora pulls out her tiny dagger. "Leave me be you evil thing!" She points the dagger at the creature in slight fear. the heartless were attacking the castle coming out of nowhere. 

She had to escape. Prince Philip kicks the door open knocking the heartless down. "Go my dear...I will hold them off." He swings his sword at the heartless holding his shield tightly. Aurora runs out of the tower part of the castle into the woods. 

She breathed heavily and dropped to her knees. She notices a spirel looking portal. "Whats that..." having extreme curiousity she gets up and walks to it she slowly reaches her hand and touches it and she is blown into the portal to wonderland. "Ahh!" She fell to the ground with a thud. "Owwie..." she frowns and looks up. "Where...am i?" 

@sgtmickey

The Kakamora pulled their boats out of their hideout and then getting the Tamatoa boat which was just a huge flat boat with ropes attached to the other many smaller boats so they could tug him along, his large body would never fit onto the intricate structure of their ships built for a bunch of little guys not one big guy.  They were about to make their way out as they waited for the geysers to go off, a few kakamora tossed glowing rocks into them as they caused explosions to go off in the geysers making the hot steam to pour out and shoot them out onto the surface.  The kakamora set sail for the Aulani portal not too far from Lalo Tai.

@ManyFaces

@Iceboy48

Mike Wazowski was rushing off of campus as he opened the door to the OK sorority house to pick something up only to see Squishy reading a book, " Hey Squish!  What are ya doin'?  Don't you know what today is? " Sully ducked under the top of the door frame as he smiled to Squishy, " Yeah!  Today's the day of the Disney recruitment program!  You comin'? " he asked as he motioned for Squishy to follow them out the door.  

@Tmntgal2015

What was waiting for her other than Jiminy Cricket, she had landed on top of Grumpy.  Grumpy grumbled as he had one eye shut and a big sneer on his face as he pulled himself out from under her and dusted his shirt off and then crossing his arms and giving a stink eye, " Now don't mind him~  He's just a little Grumpy. " said Jiminy Cricket as he hopped onto the dwarve's hat.  Grumpy's frown grew as he glanced up at the insect, " Is that a short joke?  I hate short jokes...At least I ain't no bug. " he said as he motioned for the princess to follow him, " You're one of them princess folk ain't ya?  You'd best follow us if you don't want to get left behind.  You'd think she'd know the place better given that part of this place is called Sleeping Beauty Castle... " he mumbled as he walked up a spiral stair case, there was tapestry of Philip attacking Maleficent in her dragon form while surrounded by green fire.  Others included her when she was sleeping, or where the three fairies took care of her when she was younger.  Jiminy Cricket hit Grumpy on the forehead with his tiny umbrella to scold him, " Now mind your manners!  She's a princess. " Grumpy's weird strut continued as he grumbled again, " I already got a princess, I don't need two! " the further they walked up the stairs the brighter the light got until she was greeted with many colorful looking characters.  The rest of the seven dwarves turned to Grumpy, " Did ya find the bathroom yet Grumpy? " asked Doc as Grumpy loudly grumbled again, " Can't find nothin' in this castle I ended up finding another princess and not a blasted rest room. " Grumpy wandered off into some other room only to have a few monsters from the Monster's Inc universe pass him.

When Tamatoa had to go near the geysers he snapped back to reality. He tried not to show his anxiety from being near the same thing that defeated him. He made his way to the center of the boat the Kakamora fashioned so that he could travel with them. He closed his eyes, feeling the air press against him as he made his way to the surface with the Kakamora. When he opened his eyes again he had to squint, he couldn't remember the last time he actually saw daylight. He also remembered a few reasons as to why he didn't like to leave his home. First being, he was a Coconut Crab meaning he needed air to breathe and he was surrounded by water on every side, he definitely wasn't a fan of getting wet either. Second being, he got seasick from the motion of the boat, his element was Earth and if he could he'd rather walk. To keep his mind off of this he decided to ask where they were going "Where is this portal and how far is it? N-not that a long trip would bother me!" He asked, watching as Lalotai got farther and farther away.

@sgtmickey

What was waiting for her other than Jiminy Cricket, she had landed on top of Grumpy.  Grumpy grumbled as he had one eye shut and a big sneer on his face as he pulled himself out from under her and dusted his shirt off and then crossing his arms and giving a stink eye, " Now don't mind him~  He's just a little Grumpy. " said Jiminy Cricket as he hopped onto the dwarve's hat.  Grumpy's frown grew as he glanced up at the insect, " Is that a short joke?  I hate short jokes...At least I ain't no bug. " he said as he motioned for the princess to follow him, " You're one of them princess folk ain't ya?  You'd best follow us if you don't want to get left behind.  You'd think she'd know the place better given that part of this place is called Sleeping Beauty Castle... " he mumbled as he walked up a spiral stair case, there was tapestry of Philip attacking Maleficent in her dragon form while surrounded by green fire.  Others included her when she was sleeping, or where the three fairies took care of her when she was younger.  Jiminy Cricket hit Grumpy on the forehead with his tiny umbrella to scold him, " Now mind your manners!  She's a princess. " Grumpy's weird strut continued as he grumbled again, " I already got a princess, I don't need two! " the further they walked up the stairs the brighter the light got until she was greeted with many colorful looking characters.  It wasn't long for an army of Kakamora to pour through the door from Moana's world, that one was especially big considering how big a lot of it's inhabitants were...at least the monsters.  The coconuts all gathered under the one Kakamora's chair and greeted the one wearing a Mickey Mouse hat with many clicks and knocks against their shells.  The rest of the seven dwarves turned to Grumpy, " Did ya find the bathroom yet Grumpy? " asked Doc as Grumpy loudly grumbled again, " Can't find nothin' in this castle I ended up finding another princess and not a blasted rest room. " Grumpy wandered off into some other room only to have a few monsters from the Monster's Inc universe pass him.

Aurora       images-31.jpeg

"oh i apologize for landing on you mister dwarf.." she got up and smoothed the front of her dress.  she frowned "what other princess..?" she looked at jimmy Cricket ignoring grumpy's mean remarks. she gasps seeing other character as she followed them. "oh my there are so many of you all.." her eyes widened seeing Kakamora.

"what are those strange beings..?" she seemed shocked and curious of what was happening looking at the other dwarfs. "I've never such things" she looked at doc hoping he'd know. she noticed it was not just the dwarfs here she also saw some monsters. she squeaked slightly "how many of you are here...?" she said as grumpy left. she was nervous if there was going to be another attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back