• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Other Disappointed

Shog

The Infinite Being
I am rather disappointed with this last update... And that's all the further I can go with that without hating myself. To the contrary, I am thoroughly impressed with this update. It's not without it's own set of problems, but that's just to be expected with a fresh update. Everything seems functional and I thank you for spending the extra time to make sure of that. I also appreciate being kept up to date via Discord. I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things on this set up. Thank you again.

For those of you confused by the false-premise I presented at the beginning, here's some brief context. After the last update I made a post with the same title to list a few concerns and disappointments I had with the update. I'll admit I didn't make it very clear that I was looking for clarification on a few things and not just complaining and I also got a bit swept away with other commenters on the thread. It quickly devolved into a monstrosity. I suppose I would also like to formally apologize to the staff for starting the debacle and putting you all through that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back