Dirk Gray's Academy for the Abnormal Student Rules and Registration

Well, I just made another approval yesterday, why the hell not?

I'll post a notification once signups are closed, for future reference.

Read Me!!

(Just have to make sure this isn't skimmed past XP)

[MENTION=1923]Zekeziel[/MENTION] If you absolutely must make an OOC only post, do it here; not in the rp.

Your post has been deleted, feel free to make another in this thread.

It's rule number one, maybe you should double check those rules before you continue. Also, if you need a character played, you should message the member controlling them, rubberchickensofdoom in this case. Bunnying another member's character, is against the general site rules, another thing you should probably check if you had no idea prior.

Name: Kyron Exus

Species: Exu

Talents magical or otherwise: energy(loose term meaning mutant, magic, spiritual, alien, or sourced) and speaking to any living thing(inclueds living dead)

Tell us about yourself: he is the last of the Exu race. a race that gaurds the Nexus: the beginning and end of all things. due to events that triggered the destruction of the nexus, he was trapped in a crystal, frozen in time. over 12 centurys passed and his prison was shattered by a young girl named melody skysol. she taught him of the way the world worked and they became close but like the rest of his civillization she was killed when a strange group of people invaded the land where they were staying. he witnessed this event and fell into a emotional rage. he blacked out during this rage and when he awoken the entire area was nothing but baren wasteland. he has traveled alone since, save for a strange birdlike creature. he is learning to control his power and as such has forbidden himself from useing many of his abilitys. they only time these abilitys come out is when he is pushed to the point of rage like above. however the more he learns to control, the more of his power he can use freely

Photograph attached:

View attachment 3613

View attachment 3629

Name:
Sooki Dusa

Species: Human

Talents magical or otherwise: Sooki has the ability to turn his right arm into a bears arm, with extremely sharp claws. He has great strength, although quite slow, even without the bear arm, and he has the ability to draw anything he has seen once with perfect accuracy and detail.

Tell us about yourself: Sooki has amnesia that was triggered by the death of his mother. As a child, he was much more talkative and cheerful, but now he's extremely quiet and observant. He lived with a group of traveling nomads until he found himself wandering around Dirk Gray's Academy for the Abnormal. He has a love for honey and sweet things.

Quick OOC, I need somebody to interact with my character. Because talking to other people goes against his personality. Although he wouldn't strike up much of a conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back