• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Dinos, Anthros, Cyborgs, Zombies, and Androids.

You think you could do this RP?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, but... (elaborate in thread)

• Probably not

• No, thank you

• Total voters

cremora

Spooky Scary Skeletons!
I tried this twice before, but the people who joined my previous RP kind of disappeared... Sigh.

So before we get into the setting, I'll save you some reading time. If you can't easily pump out 3-5 paragraphs each post, and post once every day or two days, then please move on. I want this RP to be detailed and fast paced.

Now, if you're still here, then something about the profound silliness of the title might have jiggled your Jello. Indeed, the RP I am working on includes all of the aforementioned, as well as hybrid mutants, cyborgs, and danger! -gasp- Ooooooh!

The story is set in the year 20,991 AD. Throughout history, science has prevailed, but with great cost. The landmasses have reunited, the people's diseases have been cured, androids serve humanity, and even amputations can be fixed with cybernetics. People can be anything they want. Want to look like Godzilla? Pay the fee and you got it. Want a wolf tail, cat ears, and a snake tongue? Pay up and it's yours. Want to be a Terminator? Too bad! Weapons are obsolete. Want a shiny metal ass? It's yours so long as you can buy it.

So, if life's so great, where's the roleplayability? See, this is where things go awry for our universe. The last CDC Lab complex went offline around 20,250 AD, which also prevented the failsafe from activating and incinerating its stores. With nothing to keep the infectious diseases at bay, the contagions bred freely and created something akin to the T-Virus mixed with what the Walking Dead had. Everyone was infected with it through the airborne virus, including the fauna that had been genetically reborn.

Dinosaurs, mammals, reptiles, aviary creatures... All organic beings had been contaminated. When an organic died, they turned into these mindless creatures hellbent on chewing on their living counterparts. No matter the cause, when you died you became one of the flesh-eaters. Bitten by one of these creatures, the fever would take you in under a day and kill you all the same. The only protection from these things was to take refuge in large cities, governed by Androids. These androids have made cybernetic implants which break the neck after natural death, preventing the corpse from returning as one of the infected.

But now, the city we begin in has another problem. 1,500 years does a lot to a domed city's defenses, what with the androids being lax on their maintenance patrols. Breaches in the city's walls are letting in creatures of dangerous ilk and the dome above the city is rotting. It's up to the androids to patch everything up but they're out of materials. The stores have run dry. It's now up to the citizens to load up into military vehicles and trek across the unknown face of Earth to mining facilities so they can get the materials needed to make the city safe again.

TL;DR?

Earth is overrun by dinosaurs, zombies, zombie dinosaurs, and zombie anything really. There's one city left that we know of, but after 1500 years of degradation, it's on the cusp of falling apart. Androids run the city and are repairing it, but don't have the materials. Citizens have been conscripted to mine for the items needed but must trek outside the dome city with android guards. Those miners are you. Can you handle the danger?

BUMP
Random-Gif-random-22481565-500-288.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back