• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Dimmer Style

[QUOTE="Thief of Words]Is the Dark style gone?

[/QUOTE]
Pineapple is currently away for the weekend and did as much as he could before the merger. The "dimmed" style would need some updates before it can become fully functional again after the merge. So it will return upon his return. Don't worry, as far as I know there is no plans to remove it.

[QUOTE="Thief of Words]Glad to hear it for the reasons discussed in the past. Also, did it delete our followed users list?

[/QUOTE]
That was the only thing that did not survive the merger, followed users from roleplayzone and I don't know why.

Aww. That makes me sad. There are so many users, (were even before the merger), that it takes a while to sort through to see who that I actually care whether they're on is on.

[QUOTE="Thief of Words]Aww. That makes me sad. There are so many users, (were even before the merger), that it takes a while to sort through to see who that I actually care whether they're on is on.

[/QUOTE]
I understand :( .

Oh well. Otherwise, minus the rules differences seems like there are few to no downsides to the merger. That won't be fixed when Pineapple's back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back