Dimension Bellum

ahhhahahah! so Indeed, I apologize for being so presumptuous. Now we must wait indeed for more rpers.

*nods and tilts head*

Most people here are generally fandoms or realistic rpers. Its easier for them as people. If one looks at how many rps there are up on the forums you will see there are a lot more fandom rps and realistic than fantasy and almost no futuristic. Its simply because fantasy and futuristic requires actual imagination other than simply using a set rule which requires NO imagination on their part...

As for me however, oh I love space rps. they are hard to keep up but they have the most potential in the long run. I have myself a massive space rp army which I can use as antagonists, ancient relics, precursor roles... *grins* they are fun to simplify it once again.

Wow. That's pretty cool! I've only ever done fantasy ones because i can never find anything that's overly good in the others....

Thank you, I have tons of stuff that I can never use in most rps such as that. One of my favorite space rp ships is the Foragers Corp Designation: Arkenon Class: Dreadnaught.

Things are the size of Russia and made out of the sliced and diced cores of neutron stars. They are so dense that if they came near a planet the size of Earth they would destabilize the planets geo-synchronous orbit around the sun. All sorts of cool weapons, personalities and etc. Only 13 were ever made

it is, they are. Only 13 were ever made and thousands of years later 13 they remain. Unstoppable juggernauts of the Foragers Corp, the heralds of damnation, the arbiters of justice, the bringers of sorrow. They have acquired many names over the years, none of them good. They are the workhorses of the Foragers Corp, doubling as troop carriers and assault weapons to planetary siege weapons. their disruptor cannon batteries annihilate small fighters whilst the stormphrax long range siege cannons decimate slower ships. These are only a few weapons available to these monsters... though there is a funny story about the number of Arkenons. 13 indeed, there is 13 but the 13th was made to be a super massive one... but it was so large and dense that it pulled itself into a sun where it remains there to this day. The ship is perfectally fine, if one could find a way to get her rather large ass out you could take her into immediate service. The Corp forgot to upgrade the engines and propulsion systems. So really there are only 12, and even then only 6 or seven are ever on active duty amongst the galaxy. the rest are lost to space, hidden somewhere in the dark reaches awaiting the time when the Final Sybill or the Corp calls them into service once more. Just floating hulks in the black void...

*waves hand dismissively* ive had a while to think this out. Create entire plots, universes and character bios is what I like to do in my spare time other than hiking and or football. The Foragers Corp and the Legend of The Final Sybill is my most in depth and oldest template.

I have no life, so don't be feelin bad. My imagination goes rampant sometimes so I occasionally go off on brain seizures as I think of to much epic crap to write down and or remember... it pisses me off.

There is no limit on imagination, simply the human brains ability to comprehend and process new information at a reasonable rate and being able to remember and comprehend what it is seeing.

.......so you thought of so much awesomeness you're brain literally just shut down. That the sum of it?

That's cool!! Er not for you obviously but I mean the concept!! You're brain practically melted from so much stuff!! That's brutal!! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back