Dimension Academy

Noyeh said:
Appearance (love anime pics, but any pic is okay): http://kuri-s.deviantart.com/art/Add-424404136
Name: Noyeh

Age (14-18): 14

Year (Sophomore or Junior): Junior

Powers (Maximum of 2): Will Heim & Torch Curse (Alpha Stigma)

Personality: Quiet & Shy but Reckless

Fears (optional, but fun): Other 'Magic Eye's' Holders.

Likes/Dislikes (optional)

Bio: After being Abandoned by his Mother, Noyeh took charge and tried to predict the Outcome of it all. But only saw Fragments of the Future, of him being shot in the shoulder. Noyeh tried to change the Outcome at all purpose but failed, the outcome was true and he got shot but lived. He soon fell down into a Cave, when his Senses came back to him, he soon noticed that he was in a 'Magic Eye's' Base. After a Year Passed, Noyeh had to leave the Base and head out for a Journey. He soon remembered all the Alpha Stigma's Weaknesses and Strengths with Will Heim. Noyeh soon found himself in a Snall Town with no people. What's the Outcome now?

Theme song (optional): [media]

[/media]
Other:
Agile & Sneaky. (Not when his Red-Eye's show up.)

Weapon:
http://xxshadow300xx.deviantart.com/art/Nasod-Dynamo-Sprite-WIP-478624087
ComradeSenpai said:
9ezoRgQ.jpg

Name: [/b]Yumi Koizawa

Age (14-18): 15

Year (Sophomore or Junior): Sophomore

Powers (Maximum of 2): n/a

Personality: A kind, yet soft spoken young girl, Yumi spends most of her time safely indoors. She has a naturally sweet disposition, but is also relatively sheltered. Due to her being raised by a single parent, she's knowledgeable in cooking and other household tasks.

Fears (optional, but fun):
Death, the ICU, surgical equipment

Likes: Painting, autumn leaves, sweet foods, rocks, fluffy things, having energy, feeling well

Dislikes: Medicine, strenuous activity, yelling, very hearty foods, feeling ill, losing her possessions

Bio:
Yumi is the half-breed spawn of a kitsune mother and a human father. According to her mother's stories, it was a night filled with passion and adventure that led to her birth. In any case, Yumi was born, and from there led a relatively standard life. She was born with a rather weak constitution, which led her to pursue indoor activities when she wasn't visiting the hospital. Considering their financial situation, it was decided that it would be best if Yumi attended a boarding school, after receiving a chance to go to Demios Academy.

She now sets forth on a new adventure, with the clothes on her back and her closest friend: her pet rock.

[/media]
Your both accepted, you will be part of the group who is just entering the auditorium. Your characters have been here since the beginning and are just now making their way out of the background. That means your characters can know others already, like mine and have been in the dimension academy since the note was read. I need blood to keep this alive so I want you to post regularly, but please don't step on @Rantos's toes he has something planned for now. If you have any questions or any plot ideas, questions or comments don't hesitate to pm me. I will respond ASAP.

Appearance (love anime pics, but any pic is okay):

393691d5f7516130bb983615ff68906665898ad4.jpg

hvmYeiT.png

Name: Mbeki Tallarn

Age (14-18): 18

Powers (Maximum of 2): Mbeki is deeply connected to the spirits around him, which gives Mbeki great power against evil. His very presence is enough to instill intense dread in monstrous or sinister creatures, regardless of their intentions and personalities. This dread breaks the concentration of psychic attacks against him. In addition, he is phenomenally stronger than anyone his size should be. Mbeki is capable of crushing bones with his bare hands.

Personality: Mbeki is intensely chivalrous, and believes that all morality works in absolutes. If you are not Good, you are Evil. If you are Evil, you are a target to be destroyed. With people he believes are Good, he is immensely trusting and friendly. Mbeki believes all authority figures are Good, unless proven otherwise.

Fears (optional, but fun): Being powerless to stop Evil, comitting Evil acts willingly.

Likes/Dislikes: Mbeki likes Good things, drum-heavy music, and spicy foods. Mbeki dislikes Evil things, snakes, and fluorescent lighting.

Bio: Mbeki is not a native to this country. Rather, he was summoned through a complex ritual performed by an unwitting student at Dimension Academy. When he was summoned, Mbeki's spirit completely overtook the student's mind, body, and soul, transforming him into the being you see here. Strangely enough, the teachers and students around him didn't seem to notice the change, and treated him as the student he used to be.

[/media]
Other: Mbeki does not appear to be a black-skinned pygmy warrior to normal people. Instead, he looks like a regular American schoolboy. Only those who can bypass magical defenses can see his true form. Nobody questions why this schoolboy decided to start calling himself Mbeki, simply believing he's going through an unusual phase.

ComradeSenpai said:
...Oh. Well, crap.
What's wrong? I'f you need something pm me.

DrBones said:
Appearance (love anime pics, but any pic is okay):

393691d5f7516130bb983615ff68906665898ad4.jpg

hvmYeiT.png

Name: Mbeki Tallarn

Age (14-18): 18

Powers (Maximum of 2): Mbeki is deeply connected to the spirits around him, which gives Mbeki great power against evil. His very presence is enough to instill intense dread in monstrous or sinister creatures, regardless of their intentions and personalities. This dread breaks the concentration of psychic attacks against him. In addition, he is phenomenally stronger than anyone his size should be. Mbeki is capable of crushing bones with his bare hands.

Personality: Mbeki is intensely chivalrous, and believes that all morality works in absolutes. If you are not Good, you are Evil. If you are Evil, you are a target to be destroyed. With people he believes are Good, he is immensely trusting and friendly. Mbeki believes all authority figures are Good, unless proven otherwise.

Fears (optional, but fun): Being powerless to stop Evil, comitting Evil acts willingly.

Likes/Dislikes: Mbeki likes Good things, drum-heavy music, and spicy foods. Mbeki dislikes Evil things, snakes, and fluorescent lighting.

Bio: Mbeki is not a native to this country. Rather, he was summoned through a complex ritual performed by an unwitting student at Dimension Academy. When he was summoned, Mbeki's spirit completely overtook the student's mind, body, and soul, transforming him into the being you see here. Strangely enough, the teachers and students around him didn't seem to notice the change, and treated him as the student he used to be.

[/media]
Other: Mbeki does not appear to be a black-skinned pygmy warrior to normal people. Instead, he looks like a regular American schoolboy. Only those who can bypass magical defenses can see his true form. Nobody questions why this schoolboy decided to start calling himself Mbeki, simply believing he's going through an unusual phase.

Accepted, same as above for info, questions, ideas ect pm me. Also don't get too op, I'm adding a rule the it should take at least 2 posts to beat a non-user controlled creature of level 3 or higher. (I will also be adding levels to all monsters)

sample_d490b4695c567b39b06352d662c129c75e843d10.jpg

Name: Valentina Sasha Volkov

Age (14-18): 16

Year (Sophomore or Junior): Sophomore

Powers (Maximum of 2): Valentina Volkov is able to eat anything with her incredibly powerful maws, which she can have from anywhere on her body (besides the mouth on her stomach, the front/side/back of her head.) She is also incredibly physically durable.

Personality: Valentina first and foremost is driven by the gluttonous urge of hunger. Whatever it takes to get some food, she will do it. She is rather blunt in her behavior, preferring to be honest instead of lying, whether the lie is polite or not. In general she is rather uncouth, while also being energetic and spunky.

Fears (optional, but fun): Being sent to Prison. Not being able to eat. The possibility of being cowardly. Spiders, especially large spiders.

Likes: Food (all kinds), Cooking, Cheerleading, Soccer, Softball, Dogs

Dislikes: Being Hungry, Politics, Spiders, Dishonesty, Inaction, Cowards

Bio: Valentina Sasha Volkov was the 'born' from the experiment of a deranged hermit, who had a fascination with the occult, and had his cabin built on an old abandoned graveyard. He succeeded in creating the creature, but didn't realize the ravenous nature in her. During one of Valentina's devouring, she was caught by authorities who sent her to a Juvenile Hall made from an older prison work-camp. Valentina learned quite a bit in prison, besides what she wanted to eat, and in there found hobbies and became a (usually) model prisoner among her fellow delinquents. She got out on good behavior and on advice from her Probate Officer was sent to Deimos Academy.

[/media]
Other:
Usually has the nickname Tooth for obvious reasons. She is a so-so cook, though as she isn't picky in what she eats (as she can eat anything), she hasn't practiced it much.

And cause the image is in black and white, golden blonde hair, pale skin, and the periwinkle colored blouse.

8270956680_169929996f.jpg

Name:

Mason Kele

Female

Age (14-18):

Year:

Sophomore

Powers:

Ability to pass through any object excluding silver or water. She may also levitate objects that weight less than 15-20lb. She is unable to swim. She is also affected by silver in many ways. If touched it burns skin and leads to extreme discomfort. Consuming it or any sort of a injection may lead to mild paralysis, weakness, blindness, fatigue, and even death in higher doses.

Personality:

She is a willing to socialize and interact with others, but does have a reserved manner. She does not tend to talk frequently, but may connect with those she deems trust worthy. She enjoys control and is confident in her own actions, always aiming to take on responsibility head on. She does seek affection and praise. Sometimes apathetic and blunt.

Fears:

Water, silver, lack of control, and excessive blood.

Bio:

She comes from a normal family and a relatively normal lifestyle. After growing sick and eccentric after contact with a silver ring, her family considered alternative schooling. She felt unloved as they sent her away and since then had not contacted or interacted with her family. She was an only child not having any boy friends and few friends. This school is her new life, a fresh start.

Theme song:

Outro by M83

Appearance:

qk3CVUi.jpg

Name: Tenebrous Kuran

Year: Sophomore

Powers: He has all the powers of the demon Yama because Yama was sealed inside him. Also he's immune to mind control/possession/compulsion because the darkness inside of him is too hardcore.

Personality: Tenebrous is painfully edgy, and will often brag about all the people he raped and murdered over the years. If he's called on this, though, he will probably start coming up with flimsy justifications, commonly "Yama made me do it", despite Yama doing nothing of the sort.

Fears: Losing his edge, Becoming powerless

Dislikes: Water, Guns

Bio: The son of Yuki and Hasao Kuran, Tenebrous is next in line for the status of Warrior in the Kuran family line. He has no idea of the plight that is to come to him. Tenebrous was born earlier than expected and is a Pure Blood vampire, They are known to have incredible powers, a unique type of blood, and are genetically predisposed to being horrendous edgelords.

Theme song:

[media]
[/media]
Other: His weapon is Graceful Dahlia. Just called Rose.

9tBObB7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
WOAH WOAH WOAH. YOU SIR STOLE THAT CS FROM ME. Yama is the angel of death, I used that in another RP of mine, I used that same picture. Yuki and Hasao were the parents in the same RP.

Gosh really it's almost as if I found your old character humorously edgy and felt like bringing it up again for a lark.

Really though I skimmed that RP and, let me tell you: COMEDY. GOLD.

EDIT: And Yama is a minor hindu diety, you goof. Get it right at least.

It's an amazing meta-commentary on freeform RP: People RPing as edgy 14-year-olds who are themselves RPing as hilariously broken vampire demigods who can do anything but choose to mope. The parentheses-as-a-faux-OOC were a touch of genius, I'll have to use that when I run Normality.

Man, if I hadn't known better I'd almost say you guys were the genuine article.

Nautilus said:

Appearance:

qk3CVUi.jpg

Name: Tenebrous Kuran

Year: Sophomore

Powers: He has all the powers of the demon Yama because Yama was sealed inside him. Also he's immune to mind control/possession/compulsion because the darkness inside of him is too hardcore.

Personality: Tenebrous is painfully edgy, and will often brag about all the people he raped and murdered over the years. If he's called on this, though, he will probably start coming up with flimsy justifications, commonly "Yama made me do it", despite Yama doing nothing of the sort.

Fears: Losing his edge, Becoming powerless

Dislikes: Water, Guns

Bio: The son of Yuki and Hasao Kuran, Tenebrous is next in line for the status of Warrior in the Kuran family line. He has no idea of the plight that is to come to him. Tenebrous was born earlier than expected and is a Pure Blood vampire, They are known to have incredible powers, a unique type of blood, and are genetically predisposed to being horrendous edgelords.

Theme song:

[media]

[/media]
Other: His weapon is Graceful Dahlia. Just called Rose.

9tBObB7.png
Alright alright, your accepted. Although I need you to PM me a list of Yama's powers. Also do not try to auto kill any monsters levels 3 and up they take at least 2 posts. I do not need any Op characters in this Rp, except for Deus.

Have you read enough to underhand what is going on in the RP now? If not try to skim it. Obviously the 1st page is important and the 10th and the 20th. I think that's the most important parts.( O.o )?(Uggh we need a confused emoji!!) Your character like everyone else's has been in the Academy the entire time and is now coming to the front of the story. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or ideas don't hesitate to PM me.

For complaints ask someone who's gotten more sleep than me. Jesus I'm so cranky.( -_- ")

Appearance:

Carson_zps726c82d1.jpg

Name:
Erik Schwarz

Age (14-18): 17

Powers (Maximum of 2):

#Superhuman condition- he is strong enough to lift up to 3 tons and his speed is equal to the peak speed of arrows (roughly 100 m/s). He is durable enough to resist explosions which can destroy 3 or 4 medium-sized buildings, agile enough to dodge a high amount of arrows launched at him, as well as bullets, as long as they're not fired from too many different angles, and his punching speed is almost three times higher than that of a peak human (he can throw arround 36 punches per second with both hands). He also posseses a sixth sense or danger intuition (but he has no direct control over it and is only triggered when there is immediate danger and only regarding himself). Note: arrows and bullets may hurt him, but not fatally, at best they can penetrate his first layer of skin.

#Basic level of bending the laws of physics- he can bend the laws of reality to achieve a variety of superhuman feats, increasing his personal capabilities to a various extent, mimicking rule related-powers (flight, phasing, teleportation, casually dodging a hail of bullets, walking or running on vertical and horizontal walls etc.) or resisting natural or supernatural effects which have something to do with physics (such as the manipulation of time,space, termodynamics, gravity, vectors etc.). He cannot increase his physical condition more than 10 times and he also cannot bend more than 3 rules of physics at a time.

Personality: Most of the times he appears as a nice guy. He will help people in need and won't ask anything in return. He has no mercy towards his opponents and is fixated on becoming stronger. On the other hand, Erik acts rather mysterious and seems to be quite unpredictable.

Fears (optional, but fun): letting himself be engulfed by rage, as he doesn't distinguish between friend or foe in that state and he always does some things that he regrets afterwards.

Likes: combat, self-improvement, sincere, creative and sensible people.

Dislikes: hypocrites, injustice, insensibility and liars in general.

Bio: Erik is a member of the german Schwarz family which has been dealing with the control of darkness for centuries. From the moment he was born he had an extremely high amount of dark energy and an anomaly happened: he instinctively used all his energy to create a portal to another plane of existence known as the Abyss Reality and created a bond with it, losing his powers over darkness but gaining the ability to bend the laws of physics and an enhanced physical condition. His eye and hair colour also changed: he initially had black hair and dark brown eyes , but after the so-called incident his hair became light blonde and his eyes emerald green.

Theme song (optional): Arctic Monkeys- You're So Dark

Other:

#Skilled fighter- Erik has some experience in street fighting and self-defense, while also being quite talented in wielding various wepons, except firearms.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Azure Sky]
Appearance:
Carson_zps726c82d1.jpg

Name:
Erik Schwarz

Age (14-18): 17

Powers (Maximum of 2):

#Superhuman condition- he is strong enough to lift up to 3 tons and his speed is equal to the peak speed of arrows (roughly 100 m/s). He is durable enough to resist explosions which can destroy 3 or 4 medium-sized buildings, agile enough to dodge a high amount of arrows launched at him, as well as bullets, as long as they're not fired from too many different angles, and his punching speed is almost three times higher than that of a peak human (he can throw arround 36 punches per second with both hands). He also posseses a sixth sense or danger intuition (but he has no direct control over it and is only triggered when there is immediate danger and only regarding himself). Note: arrows and bullets may hurt him, but not fatally, at best they can penetrate his first layer of skin.

#Basic level of bending the laws of physics- he can bend the laws of reality to achieve a variety of superhuman feats, increasing his personal capabilities to a various extent, mimicking rule related-powers (flight, phasing, teleportation, casually dodging a hail of bullets, walking or running on vertical and horizontal walls etc.) or resisting natural or supernatural effects which have something to do with physics (such as the manipulation of time,space, termodynamics, gravity, vectors etc.). He cannot increase his physical condition more than 10 times and he also cannot bend more than 3 rules of physics at a time.

Personality: Most of the times he appears as a nice guy. He will help people in need and won't ask anything in return. He has no mercy towards his opponents and is fixated on becoming stronger. On the other hand, Erik acts rather mysterious and seems to be quite unpredictable.

Fears (optional, but fun): letting himself be engulfed by rage, as he doesn't distinguish between friend or foe in that state and he always does some things that he regrets afterwards.

Likes: combat, self-improvement, sincere, creative and sensible people.

Dislikes: hypocrites, injustice, insensibility and liars in general.

Bio: Erik is a member of the german Schwarz family which has been dealing with the control of darkness for centuries. From the moment he was born he had an extremely high amount of dark energy and an anomaly happened: he instinctively used all his energy to create a portal to another plane of existence known as the Abyss Reality and created a bond with it, losing his powers over darkness but gaining the ability to bend the laws of physics and an enhanced physical condition. His eye and hair colour also changed: he initially had black hair and dark brown eyes , but after the so-called incident his hair became light blonde and his eyes emerald green.

Theme song (optional): Arctic Monkeys- You're So Dark

Other:

#Skilled fighter- Erik has some experience in street fighting and self-defense, while also being quite talented in wielding various wepons, except firearms.

[/QUOTE]
Accepted, I'm not one to say no. However, we are leading towards the end so I recommend you read what has happened so far. Your character will start as one of the very few survivors of Deus purge. You should already know know who everyone is.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Sadly yes however I am planning on making a year 2 of this rp so I will tag you when it is up. Is that okay?

[/QUOTE]
okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back