• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon: Destiny of Olympos

CactusWren

Gruntiest of the Grunts!

Digimon: Destiny of Olympos

Thing 1.png

The Gods of Olympos are missing, and because of that powerful Digimon are acquiring control of the Digital World. In order to bring the Gods back, the Digidestined must hunt for the missing Artifacts of Olympus, crests that can make the Digimon wearing them attain unimaginable power. A league of villains, the 7 Deadly Sins, are hungry for that power, and believe that the crests are located in the real world. They are ripping holes in order to pass through, wreaking havoc for the real world in the process. It is up to this new band of Digidestined to fight these rogue Digimon, protect their world, search for the artifacts and find out what happened that caused the Gods of Olympos to fall.

Thing 2.png
Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Last edited:
Alex Gartlan swung open the door to his room and tossed his backpack onto his bed, the latter making a whump sound. "Daisy, come out." he said as he closed the door before taking off his shoes and sliding them under the bed. Just as he was sitting down on his bed, a reptile-like plant creature emerged from Alex's closet. "Alex, why must you keep referring to me as Daisy? I've repeatedly told you I don't need a nickname. Floramon is a perfectly fine name, and I'll thank you to use it." she said as she climbed up next to him. He rubbed the back of his head smiling awkwardly. "Alright, alright. I guess you aren't a pet. I'll try not to call you that if I can. Here, I brought you something." As he rummaged through his backpack, the Digimon's eyes widened slightly.

"Here you go, one muffin from the vending machine at school." Just as he said that, one of Floramon's vine-like appendages wrapped itself around the pastry and extracted it from the plastic. With a pleased expression, she ate the whole thing in one bite. "While you were gone, I heard it again." she said, wiping her face, "It was a rumbling sound. Like something distant, yet not." Floramon scrunched up her face trying to make sense of it and put it into words her human could understand.

When nothing came to her, she shrugged. "It wasn't pleasant, that's for sure. Do you think your online buddies might know something? You told me they have Digimon as well, right? Maybe their partners could shed some light." Alex had been half listening for the most part. Not that he was purposefully being rude, more that he just liked listening to her speak and kind of zoned out a little. He got some of it, though. "Okay, I'll see what they know." he said quickly moving to his desktop PC. He sat down, logging in as he did. Floramon was beginning to worry him. He wasn't really sure why they had come together like they did, nor did he completely understand what a Digimon was. Why him of all people? But now wasn't the time to get distracted.

Alex pulled up his chat window, briefly skimming past previous conversations. Nothing of major interest, it seemed. Just everyday stuff. Maybe Floramon was the only one acting strange? Regardless, he put forth inquiry.

Alfgate: Hey guys, what's up? How are your Digimon doing? Floramon has been saying she's been hearing things and I'm starting to worry. Has anyone else been having trouble?

Alex sat back and sighed a bit. Sometimes he wasn't sure how to say things and just cut to the chase. He hoped no one misinterpreted what he meant. Below to his right side, Floramon looked up, eyes shining with mild anticipation, waiting to see what everyone had to say. For some reason the chatroom fascinated her the most out of all the things in Alex's life.

Last edited:
Today hadn't been a good day to go to school. With a nose running faster than the Roadrunner and a chill he just couldn't shake, Justin had decided to take a day off. Tomorrow wasn't looking too good either. That didn't mean the day had to be a complete loss however. His room was well lit, decorated the same way any other teen had his room decorated. Posters of women, cars, and video games. Huddled under three layers of blankets and wearing a hospital mask, Justin had taken up residency in his computer chair playing the newest C.O.D on his Gamestation 4. He had to get his kill streak back up if he wanted to keep playing with his friends, and with nothing else to occupy his time now seemed as good a time as any. Just as he was finishing a round a voice behind him spoke, mechanical in nature, Justin having grown used to the large gear speaking at random times of the day.

Perhaps you should spend some time resting, Justin. It would allow your body to-” the machine was interrupted by Justin's annoyed groan, the male rolling his eyes before speaking. “Yeah yeah, I know Gear. I just...had to do a thing” he motioned towards the gamestation and tv, a motion that went unseen as his hands were still under the blankets. Geez. The floating gear was starting to sound like his mother. They were right, he knew, but maybe he wanted a day or two off to just relax. If that meant staying sick a little while longer, maybe he wasn't going to complain. Pushing off with both feet, the wheel enabled computer chair would roll in the direction of Justin's messy bed, the male standing from the bed just long enough to fall on to his bed with enough force to make the mattress bounce a few times. Justin would curl in to a ball as another chill overtook him, regretting the fact that his head hadn't landed on his pillow. At least it was actually on the bed.

The Hagurumon began to float away from his place on the wall and towards the Gamestation, the sound of his gears turning catching the attention of Justin. “Hey, no, Gear, don't. Remember what happened when you touched my Ipad?” He wasn't about to have a repeat of that fiasco with his Gamestation. “I was merely going to” “Turn off the Game, I know. I don't need anything else blowing up though, thank you very much.” the Hagurumon would look to Justin for a moment before returning to his place on the wall, resuming act of being his partner's wall clock. It was the only thing Justin could think of that made sense in such a short amount of time. Just as he was beginning to relax his still turned on computer would make an update sound, Justin sighing lightly. Whatever. It would be there later.

Justin, I believe there is something that requires your attention on your computer” the Hagurumon would say without moving from his designated spot, Justin peeking over his covers towards the floating gear. He couldn't believe this. Lay down. Check your computer. What a load of contradictions. Forcing himself up from his quickly acquired comfortable position Justin would shuffle in to his computer chair and slowly make his way towards the computer, wanting so badly to lay back down now that he had done so. When he saw what the update was about Justin would clear his throat before speaking. “Gear....You been hearing things? Feeling different?” As he spoke he began typing, and continued as his Digital partner answered his question.

Spicehater32: Still feel like crap. Gears being more roboty than usual.

I am a robotic digital life form. I do not feel anything. As for my hearing, my acoustic sensors have been detecting sounds I have not yet heard since coming to the human world. I do not know how to describe” Hagurumon continued on, Justin typing another message as his digimon partner did so.

Spicehater32: Gear says he's hearing things too.

Akamai saw that his father left a note for him, saying that he was going to be out a little late tonight . He really wasn't going to question him, he was most likely going to the hospital to vist his mother. Akamai wanted to to go see her, but his father said they would go to the hospital to see her together. The young boy sighed abit before grabbing some snacks for his self and his fuzzy friend in his room.

After grabbing the refreshments, Akamai headed on his room, where Gizamon stared at the ocean in the distance. A gentle breeze had carried the smell of the sea inside his room , which made the orange digimon feel at ease. "Giza, I thought I told you to let up the window before I came home." Akamai out his back pack on his bed and put the snacks on his desk. Afterwards, he grabbed his laptop from on top of dresser and booted it up

"Yeah, yeah sorry..I kinda forgot. The ocean is very distracting ya know." Giza made his way over to desk and grabbed small strawberry short cake with cream in the middle. " Anyway, Don't you have homework to do or whatever you humans do."

"I did it class." Akamai joined the chatroom once his computer was up and running. He also saw the question was that was asked. " Giza, have you been hearing any strange voices

Giza swallowed his food and started to think. " Now that you mentioned it...I have..it's very faint and I can't make it out..strange huh?"

"Yes, very strange."Akamai started to type

SurfingShark; Giza said he heard a voice. What could it mean ?

The dining room kitchen was lit in a sepia light that bathed the ham and the divided family. The head of the house was enjoying her ponytail let go and having her husband finally finish selling those stocks. Mr. Blaise was loving the ham he had been itching for two whole days. The pair sat close to each other at the table constantly glancing at affection to each other, due to the little girl, wearing a cap, across the table next to their tired son Pascal.

The little girl had a slight smile and a picky fork.

It was about half way into the dinner, Ms. Blaise said, "Um, it has been so great be having dinners with you Emilia-"

"I said it was fine to call me Pascal's little sister." Emilia let out a soft giggle.

"Yes, and you know it does seem a bit strange to have for dinner, or with us for so many nights. "

" I know, right? I mean I get you not liking the daughter of a rivaling compa-"

"That you won't tell us about."

Emilia looked down," I understand if I am over staying my welcome..."

"Oh no Emilia, we love you. You are the only one who can play chess with Pascal for so long," Ms.Blaise had fearful eyes as she turned to her son who perked up," which is a good thing," Ms. Blaise returned her focus to Emilia,"I just wanted to know why your father seems to be stalking us. He has been everywhere we've gone for the past-"

"Pure coincidence I hope. I don't care about any of the politics. "

Even Ms.Blaise could be silenced by a remark from Emilia, fearing of a mole that might be from that Derickson's company. The fear gave Emilia and Pascal all the alone time they needed-to keep business secrets from Emilia.

Pascal turned to Emilia while waving his phone," Hey Alfgate said he has a friend hearing that too."

Emilia, Sistermon, leaned over and studied the phone," I thought I was getting side effects from living somewhere different. Ms./Mr. Blaise would you excuse me and Pascal?"

Lisp_Pressure : Sistermon has been hearing it for awhile. If the rest of yours are doing it-Sistermon thinks it could be a side effect on them from living on Earth, maybe deadly."

"No. I understand, Dad. You have lives to save and Mom's got that really big case she needs to prep for. I'll see you both when you get home. Bye." Rosanna sighed as she hung her phone up. This wasn't a new occurrence. Her parents often worked a lot and she was used to it being just her and Buddy. She soon turned her attention to her digital companion. "Looks like we're ordering pizza, Buddy." "I wish you wouldn't call me that." "Heh. Should we get the usual pepperoni with bacon and extra cheese?" "...Yes." She grinned as she dialed the number to the place they usually ordered from.

"Mm. Nothing beats eating pizza and writing songs on a day like this." She sighed happily. After the pizza had arrived and was paid for, she and Buddy had moved into her room to enjoy their cheesy treasure. "Don't you have chores though?" "Nope! I finished them yesterday." "Oh. Right." The sound of a message ping from her laptop caused them to glance over at it. "Huh. Guess some of the others are online." Placing her pizza back onto her plate, she moved over to her laptop and looked over the messages.

Song_Bird: I'll ask Buddy. Hold on.

"Hey Buddy. Have you been hearing anything strange?" Buddy thought for a moment before answering "Faintly, yes." She bit her lip and started typing as she talked. "It looks like you're not the only one."

Song_Bird: Buddy says he's been hearing things too, which would explain why he's been a little more protective lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back