• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Different Worlds (1x1 Evie and Akio)

For_Realzies_

Seriously, For REALSIES
Evangeline stared out the window as her car came to a halt at the array of people outside the establishment. She fiddled with her hands nervously as she waited for her door to be opened by her driver. It wasn't everyday she was free to go somewhere without her aunt accompanying her. So she knew she would have to savor every moment with the freedom she was granted for the evening. When her door had finally opened she smiled softly and stepped outside the vehicle. People glanced over her way but she didn't pay any attention to them. It wasn't because she was rude, but because she was used to being stared at. Unwilling she knew she stuck out from the rest of the people that were there waiting to enter. Specially when it came to her clothes. For the most part she tried to keep it casual with a simple black night dress that flared a bit out at her waist and a pair of white flats. For jewelry she kept it simple and wore her usual gold locket. Her hair was curled and pinned back to stay out of her face. But as simple as she tried to look, she still failed to blend in. 

Compared to the other musical venues she had been too, this establishment was smaller. But besides those Evangeline had never been to any other musical performance aside from the symphony when they were in town. So she wasn't sure what to expect at this restaurant's performance. Evangeline smoothed her dress out and held onto her purse tightly as she looked around for her friends who were no where to be found at that moment. "Do you need me to accompany you inside Miss?" Evangeline looked at her driver Calico and shook her head, "No that won't be necessary. Everyone is inside already, I believe. Tell my aunt I will be home late tonight. I'm sure Vladimir will be willing to take me home. So you do not have to wait here all night long." Calico nodded his head at her words and closed the door to the car she had just exited, "Yes Miss. Call me if your plans have changed." Evangeline smiled and nodded as she started walking towards the door, "Thank you Calico. I will. Drive home safely." 

When she entered her eyes scanned the room slowly. The restaurant had a good amount of people inside and luckily the entertainment hadn't started yet. Evangeline smiled even more at the sight and could feel excitement build up inside her. She stops at the podium where a woman stands and begins to speak, "I'm here with a group of friends... They made a reservation here earlier. It should be under Romanov?" The woman nodded her head and made a gesture for her to follow. Evangeline fingers tapped against her purse as she followed. These group of friends she was meeting weren't the nicest people at times and often excluded Evangeline from a lot of things. But they were really all the friends she had. Any other friendship that was not arranged by her aunt often had an expiration date. So when they came to an empty table Evangeline could feel her stomach drop almost. "Seems like you are the first to arrive..." the woman said, "Would you like to sit in the lounge area as you wait for your friends?" With not wanting to sit alone at a table Evangeline nods. The woman guided her once again away towards a different section near the stage at a smaller table. She looked around folding her hands wondering where her friends were exactly. The last thing she wanted to do was sit alone in a place she never had been in. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back