Didn't see you there..!

MiraculousMayhem

Your Friendly Neighborhood Cosmic Taco
Miraculous, MM, Cosmic Taco, whatever you wanna call me. Just don't call me names.

This site has made it to my 'totally-wasn't-bored-and-googled-roleplay-sites' list. I see that this place looks friendly and I hope to get along here.

Anyway, I should get going. I have an arm wrestle with The Terminator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to meet you, MM! To be honest, I found this site the same way. Good luck with that arm wrestling!

Thank you! Too bad he cheated. He shot me in the foot while I was distracted and then slammed my arm down. Robots, am I right?

Oh, absolutely! We've asked the president to close the border time and time again, but no dice. Now, all those robots are crossing over and making common time-passers less fun. What next? Mega Man cheating at thumb wars? R2-D2 bending the rules in Solitaire?

I already saw a TV report about one of those Asian-made robots becoming a sore loser at chess. They're getting more aggressive!

Since we seem to be the only people disturbed about it, maybe it's up to us to out a stop to it. However, preperations will take quite some time, and we need training. Maybe, to start, we could roleplay our experiences fighting the robot menace?

Well, okie-flippin'-dokie. To the 1 x 1 forum, then?

Ah, scratch that, I have job to do. Will you be available tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back