• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Dice roller limit

Esbilon

Seven Thousand Club
Hi

I just noticed that after the site merger, a limit has been introduced on the dice roller. In particular, it is not possible to roll more than 10 dice (at least when rolling Exalted Dice), and since some of us are in an Elder Exalted game, that's just not enough. Sure, I can roll multiple times, but it's not the same.

Could you increase the dice cap to something more sensible? 50 is probably enough, though 100 would be better.

[dice]83[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
Esbilon said:
Hi
I just noticed that after the site merger, a limit has been introduced on the dice roller. In particular, it is not possible to roll more than 10 dice (at least when rolling Exalted Dice), and since some of us are in an Elder Exalted game, that's just not enough. Sure, I can roll multiple times, but it's not the same.

Could you increase the dice cap to something more sensible? 50 is probably enough, though 100 would be better.
All fixed :)

I did not realize it got reset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back