Dewitt GainBrook

Tulani

Creator of Eclectic Mayhem
679419fcb75d9ab48d8af7a54c82a4ba.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/67/94/19/679419fcb75d9ab48d8af7a54c82a4ba.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There we go had to make a couple edit's but I made another character for approval. I wanted a cute 1st year

Any comment and criticism is much appreciated. Please enjoy the fitting music and sheet. Much luv my fellow Orion students.

I Like how he eats books! Gives him that unique weird touch that goes well with his powers! And his flashy appearance explains his fear of being forgotten!

I Like how he eats books! Gives him that unique weird touch that goes well with his powers! And his flashy appearance explains his fear of being forgotten!

Hehe, happy to see someone made that connection. And I thought the book eating fit in fact that was what started the whole character. What creature would eat a book and why. Then it was Dorothy's ruby red slippers and boom Bukkuita's are born

Hehe, happy to see someone made that connection. And I thought the book eating fit in fact that was what started the whole character. What creature would eat a book and why. Then it was Dorothy's ruby red slippers and boom Bukkuita's are born

Is it weird that I thought he was a girl at first? xD

Total noob question what does Trap mean in the wonderful world of roleplay.

Trap isn't actually a rp term, but it's used in anime often. A trap is a guy who looks like a girl, a reverse trap is a girl who looks like a guy. 

Example

Trap:
charming____nagisa_shiota_x_reader_by_tokyo_ghostly-d92s4pw.jpg

Reverse Trap: 
haruhi-fujioka-ouran-high-school-host-club-the-video-game-6.2.jpg

Not sure how I should feel that my little Dewy here has become the location for Trap discussions lol. Then again I did pick an androgynous look for my character.... and picked an androgynous vocaloid song to be his theme.... and... and... okay maybe he's a little bit Trappy.

Technically Haruhi isn't a trap since in the manga she's bigender. And the girls always knew that she was female anyway.

Not sure how I should feel that my little Dewy here has become the location for Trap discussions lol. Then again I did pick an androgynous look for my character.... and picked an androgynous vocaloid song to be his theme.... and... and... okay maybe he's a little bit Trappy.

to be honest, it doesn't look like a little bit trappy to me lol

I love this, it's a really original way to make a CS

(Honestly right now I am just looking at everyone's CS)

Dewitt looks good in most areas but we're worried about his book eating ability. While I like the concept its worrying that he could gain near any skill instantly just by eating a random book. If you could describe this skill more and give it some limitations it would be much easier to accept the character. 

As stated in the sheet it is just the first 4 books he eats. all abilities are as described and cannot be improved or added too. This is all he is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back