Story Devin Bloom ( Original Works NOT for Roleplay) -Check For Updates On This Thread-

Authora_Rue

Mazo Storyteller
-Pilot-
(Alastra's P.O.V)
Darkness, that is the only thing that I remembered. Not only was my mind so empty of thought, the terrible sudden jolt of overwhelming pain flooded through my nervous system. My body trembling harshly when I attempt to sit up. My breaths were off paced, and few whines escaping from my lips as I try so hard to settle the tensions in my body. Soon I take a moment to put my mind at peace to take in the setting around me. It seems I was in a huge spacious bedroom. There were few larges windows scattered among the dark blue painted walls. The floor was a beautiful dark wood of some kind, it looked as if it was waxed and kept clean often to give it such a shimmering glow. The room was filled with the fancy interior, not to mention the very comfortable bed I'd been occupying. In front of the bed, just a little further out in front of me was a huge door. I could only assume it was an exit out of the room.
I thought to myself, maybe I could see if anyone was out there, but when I look back to inspect myself, my body was covered with assorted wraps and bandages, not to mention such an aftershock of pain when I woke up. What happened to me? I thought to myself along with other questions that quickly entered my conscious thought I tried so hard to remember what happened to me but it was only a blur. The time came to pass, and soon the front entrance of the bedroom slowly opened itself to let in a tall man in fancy clothing, every part of him glimmered and shined from the small amount of jewelry and the gloss of his apparel. To be in the presents of him made me so flustered. I pulled the blankets to cover my broken and bandaged body.
???: "Oh my... I wasn't expecting you to awake for at least another day... Here I brought you some water. Drink you must be thirsty."
Alastra: "...Thank you, sir..."
???: "So... How are you feeling?"
Alastra: "Everything hurts..."
???: " That's to be expected. You are still recovering after all."
Alastra: "Yeah no kidding...but, what happened to me?"
???: "Hm?... Oh! You don't remember? Heheheh...
Well, allow me to refresh your memory."
He takes a moment to clear his throat, then he begins his story.
???: "Two nights ago, I was strolling around the castle that you are currently in now when suddenly I hear the sound of screaming and crying along with the sound of wolves coming from deeper within the forest. Out of curiosity, I decided to go and investigate and see for myself what was going on. Then what I found was a young woman being chased by a pack of wolfmen. Sound familiar at all?"
Alastra: "..."
???: "Anyway, what I thought you to be screaming instead you were laughing. This was peculiar to me knowing that a normal woman such as yourself would be screaming in pure unbridled fear at the sight of such creatures... Yet you, you were laughing as if you wanted such a fate. Yet your face was streaming with tears as you run further and further into the forest. I watched for a while as you scrabbled around agilely through various rocks and trees. Continuously laughing to yourself when you saw them gaining closer to you. That was until a stray root caught you by surprise causing you to fall flat on your face. You were only on the ground for a second or two until you quickly righted yourself. but that was all the time the wolfmen needed to finally catch up to you."

In his words, it all finally flooded back to me overwhelming me with the futile reasons why I went into the forest in the first place. Each memory was more painful than the last the emotions of fear and sadness stained my face... I felt so ashamed this man had to take me in... I should have died... why did he even care?

???: "Aw, you seem frightened, but hang in there because this is where the story gets good. Anyway, it's not as if you die at the end of this story. As I was saying when the wolfmen descended upon you they tore through your clothes and ripped at your pale white skin. You struggled at first I assume because of the pain, but then you fall into it laughing and crying at the same time. I swear I've never seen such insanity in a woman's eyes in my life. Now I've seen the wolfmen chase after wild elk, rabbits, and so on but never a human such as you. I was curious to see how they would go about it. I'm sure that your death would be quite messy, had I not intervened. You wanna know why?"
Alastra: " I suppose..."
???: "Well While I watched them playing and toying with you, I caught a whiff of the most divine, the most mouth-watering aroma wafting to me in the night air. I must say my dear I've never smelt anything more delicious before in my whole life. Then I simply thought to myself that I couldn't let such a beautiful gift go to waste. So I stepped in that's right I saved your life. After that, I brought you home and had the servants tend to your wounds. "
Alastra: " What happened to... them?"
???: " What? Do you want to know what becomes of the wolfmen? Well, I slaughtered them of course. Not all of them just a few to prove a point the rest ran away fearful of me...Were you worried about them? Even though they tried to kill you? Hn... HAHAHA!!!"
Alastra: "I dunno... I mean it's not their fault... I provoked them with my existence..."
???: "Oh well that is so quaint, though you shouldn't feel so remorseful for them if you do. After all, they were just wolfmen, mongrels. Besides, the castle servants are all wolfmen. And the forest is littered with them so a small pack of them won't be missed."
Alastra: "... Did you say... castle?"
???: " Yes I did say castle, You are in my home The Estrial Palace. I live... alone. Aside from the company of my various servants."
Alastra: " Who are you?"
Thomashi: "My name is Thomshi Byarsabeth, and I... am a vampire...."
Thomashi: " What no, screams of terror? Not even a whimper? Not quite the reaction I was expecting... Though your eyes are wide... and your skin is slowly losing its color... Well, heheh, you can be at ease I have no intention of hurting you... not willingly anyway."

I scoot over the edge of the bed in another attempt to get up the rest of my body exposed now bandages wraps covered my chest and my lower body, along with other wounds on my arms stomach, and legs. My feet now embracing the cold floor.

Alastra: "... Where are my clothes?... Ugh... did you do anything to me?... Though I suppose I shouldn't care...I lost my purity a long time ago..."
Thomashi: "I assure you I have not taken advantage of your poor weak body...it's a shame you're not pure... Anyway, I couldn't just leave you in those blood-soaked rags now could I? So I had the servants bath you and tended to your cuts and bruises."
Alastra: " Am I supposed to just stay like this?"
Thomashi: "Yes, yes, You will be given a new gown in time my dear. As soon as you give the servants your size."
Alastra: " Thank you..."
Thomashi:" You are welcome... Now, it is time you answered a question of mine... What were you doing out so far in the wood, to begin with?"

I was silent for a moment as I recall my reasons to myself. My eyes start to flow with tears. I didn't want to speak of such cruelty that I faced.

Alastra: "I'm from the settlement, I was sold to what others would call a Dollhouse, a place for men to have their way with women... if you know what I mean. I was sold to it by my disgraceful parents who said that money was worth more than me. I was just another mouth to feed to them no matter how hard I tried, no matter how well behaved I was... I was nothing... Flash forward a few years in the future I spent my days entertaining and being abused and used by men. Most of them insulted my damaged body, called me horrible names. I was just a...toy... I always have been... When the fateful day of two days ago arrived I finally escaped from the awful place... I forced myself into the woods fully knowing of the dangers that lied ahead. I planned on dieing. I'd finally convinced myself that I truly was worthless in the eyes of men. No one would miss me. No one cared. When I finally showed myself to the pack of wolfmen, I laughed, Over and over, I told myself that my life had no meaning. I didn't wanna make it easy for them, So I decided to have a little thrill before I died I ran. I ran for my life. As for the rest, you know what happened..."

When I look back at him, he stood silent, he sighed to himself then spoke.

Thomashi: "You are lucky, I must say you are not as fragile as you look. Though you have a lot of cuts and bruises, Nothing, as I can see, is broken, You will heal in due time, I'm sure."
Alastra: " Is that a compliment?"
Thomashi: "You may take it that way... Well, my dear if it is death you seek I can ensure a very pleasurable one. You do not need torcher yourself to such wild beasts when I can be much more delightful for you. I must say I'm looking forward to the near future if that is the case? Until then you will remain in bed till you fully recover. The servants will tend to anything you require all you need to do is gently ring that bell on your bedside table. Okay?"
Alastra: "Okay...Thank you..."
Thomashi: " You are most welcome. Well... This has been most delightful, OH! How rude of me... I would love to know the name of my sweet new pet..."
Alastra: " ...Alastra, Alastra Ruichu."

-Chapter 1-
( Alastra's P.O.V)
It a been a week now, I'm finally able to get up and walk around the room. I'm too nervous to leave the room. So I have his servants bring me my food in here with me. I'm still getting used to the fact that I'm alone often. I'm used to always having someone around constantly client after client. The silence was nice. Today I'm supposed to visit Thomashi in his study this evening. It has been a while since our last encounter. I was so curious. I look forward to deciphering the maze that is his castle very soon. The mystery of this place enchants me so. I should ask about it when I visit him. I hurry and put on the gown his servants made for me, Along with the hand gloves I asked for personally.
Soon the time came I enter his study slowly. When I close the entrance door to the room, I notice him now gazing at me. A grin rises on his face. Then I look down freezing my position looking down at the floor. Had he found out? I'd not accepted most of his meals for this pasted. I hope my pathetic actions didn't somehow offend him.

Thomashi: "Good afternoon my pet. Well, you're looking much better. I see you've taken a liking to your gown and gloves. I apologize for not visiting you sooner, I had a matter of business to attend to this morning I only just arrived back at the castle over an hour ago."

What's going on? Why can't I speak? I can't move either. Am I that nervous? I don't want him thinking that I'm being rude on purpose. Then again my body isn't giving me a choice here...

Thomashi: "What's the matter? Not so talkative this time are we? I must admit it's almost unbecoming of you. Won't you let me hear your voice? I had the servant prepare a fine breakfast and lunch for you today. sausage links, potato hash with gravy, along with a fresh muffin and juice, yes? Did you enjoy it? What about lunch? I saw my servant leaving with your dishes as they left your room. By the vacancy of the plate, I could tell that you ate it all. You know, the beef and mushroom stew, grilled leeks, and some garlic roasted bread were it? I had only the best prepared for your pet..."

I cross my arms trying to hold myself from breaking. why did he care if had the best of anything? I'm going to be a meal for him sooner or later. The only reason the plate was so vacant is that the servant insistently pestered me to eat something. I didn't feel like I deserved such a fancy meal. It's not what I was used to. When I did finally eat the food I simply couldn't stop. I enjoyed it and I hated myself for it.

Thomashi: "My dear will you not even spare me a glance?"
Thomashi: "Look at me, pet..."
Thomashi: "My dear if have to ask you one more time will be forced to punish you... You don't want that now do you?"

Quickly I break out of my deep thought, finally paying attention to him. I was scared. I didn't even want to know what he would do to me if I'd disobeyed any further. In my previous life, I learn that the word punish is not something to be taken lightly.

Alastra: " S-Sorry... "
Thomashi: " See that wasn't hard now was it? Good girl. Hm Ah, I see you are getting well indeed. Your face has revived some color, yet you are still quite pale. Do you have any pain?"
Alastra: " No."

Aside from the discomfort of my scars then I suppose not. I thought to myself. After I thought this he tilted his head curiously. Almost as if I said my thought aloud. Then he stood normally and began to speak.

Thomashi: "Hm... Well, that is good to hear. Tomorrow, your bandages will be changed and you will be given a proper bath. To wash the scent of dirt and wolf off of you."

I nod to this then. I find the confidence to ask him a question... I should ask if he knows about me not always accepting the meals given. Maybe I can be suttle and ask of the servant who brings me the food.

Alastra: "Um...I have a question..."
Thomashi: "Yes my pet?"
Alastra: " Who is the servant that you send to me every day... I'd been too nervous to ask her myself and I'd not wanted her to be distracted from her work because of me."
Thomashi: "Oh? You speak of Abichan. She's a quiet thing, excellent at brewing tea. What of her?"
Alastra: " Do you personally ask them to check on my every move? Also, is she wolfmen as you said?"
Thomashi: "To both questions is yes. She is one of the many few that I've tamed. I offered her a better life. And she gladly accepted it. As for the reports. Yes, I know you were not always keen on the meals given. I'm not offended. I knew well beforehand that this new way of living will have to grow on you with time. Anything else you would like to ask me, pet?"

Thomashi: "No? So it's back to the silent treatment now? So be it."

I search my mind trying to remember another conversation starter, a worthy one at that I didn't want to bore him. Oh, If I get the chance I can ask about the castle itself. That could be good. I thought this to myself as waited patiently in silence. In case he had something else to say.

Thomashi: "Ah! I know. Why don't you tell me a little about yourself pet? What are your interests?"
Alastra: "I have a few hobbies I've grown accustomed to loving. I'd write in a diary to express overwhelming thoughts sometimes I'd use it to write short stories of dark fantasy. Sometimes I'd do a few sketches of the characters in them. Other hobbies are simply forced habit. Such as singing or even dancing on a stage."
Thomashi: "Oh? That is quite interesting and very good to know. Hm, what else... Ah! Do you have a favorite color mine is plain beige. You can get very far with such a natural color. What about you?"
Alastra: "Indigo... I always liked blue and violet
Indigo is a fusion between them both."
Thomashi: " Wonderful, now I see why you love your gloves so much, heheh."

I look down for a moment... The floor suddenly being so interesting. I pull my gloves further up just above my elbows. Then it finally occurred that I should ask him.

Alastra: " May you tell me about the castle? it seems like a maze. I'm so scared to even leave my room sometimes fearing that I'll get lost."
Thomashi: "The Estrial palace is quite large. It has over one hundred rooms with four master bedrooms, two bathhouses, a dining hall, a lounge room, a library, and a study. You are currently occupying one of the guest bedrooms on the third floor of the east spire, next to the wing that houses the servants. Rest assured my dear pet if you attempt to leave this place there are no guards in any of the entrances."
Alastra: "Don't worry I don't intend on leaving... Though I doubt you would have such a fine estate unguarded."
Thomashi: " Heheh, my dear what would I stand to gain from lying to you? I tell you the truth. I'm comforted with the thought that you have no intention of escaping. If you like I'd be more than happy to give you a tour of the castle myself. Do you think it would be nice to take a stroll with your new master?"
Alastra: " Yes...That sounds nice."
Thomashi: "Oh... delightful. Heheh. Hey, the time is nearing for our dinner. I suggest you eat your meal... the sooner you get well the better my dear.
For the both of us. So I will take my leave-"
Alastra: "N-No... wait!"

I walk closer to him my body trembling the closer I got to him. I wanted to thank him.

Thomashi: "Oh? Have you something to say? By all means, I'm listening."
Alastra: "May I whisper it to you?"

He leans in as if I were to tell him a secret... I gently kiss him on the cheek then whisper.

Alastra: " Thank you so much... For caring for me...
To show my eternal gratitude I will prove myself to be a loyal pet to my master."

After the words, I spoke I surprise him with a hug.
It seemed slow at first but he hugged me in return.
my heart suddenly began beating faster. The sudden feeling of true happiness made me blush. To hide my face I buried my face into the locked embrace.
His next choice of words only intensified the feeling.

Thomashi: "Mn... You are most welcome. You took a liking to me way sooner than I expected. Are these feelings of yours true?... It's so loud... the aggressive pounding of your heart. I can almost smell your sweet blood coursing through your veins."

He sighs.

Thomashi: " It tries my patience. Your sweet temptations make me thirsty, pet..."

His breaths grow heavy, his grip around me loosens.
yet I still hold him in my arms.

Thomashi: "But I must wait. It's not yet time to feed. Not just yet. If I'm too hasty I will spoil the fruit. You will be as a fine wine my sweet pet. Drink too early, it will ruin the vintage, but wait and allow your body to fully recover and my patience will be greatly rewarded."

He gently pulls me away from him then uses his index finger and thumb to use my chin to lift my eye contact into his.

Thomashi: "Greatly... rewarded..."

He sighs once more. A faint smile rising on his lips.

Thomashi: " Well, my dear I must be off. Have a good rest of your evening."
I was lead back to my room by one of the servants. I stayed there for the rest of the evening. Left alone in my thought. His words left me still with the same true happiness. That night... for once I looked forward to my dreams.

-Chapter 2-
( Alastra's P.O.V)
The next morning, I awaken to the sound of my bedroom door opening. The voice of my usual assigned servant bidding me good morning.
Abichan: " Hello miss. It's me. Abichan. Excuse me miss, I'm coming in."

I sit up slowly still tired after having a nice slumber.

Alastra: "Good morning Abichan, what brings you?"
Abichan: "I will be the one tending to your injuries today. Along with assisting in your bathing. Master Thomashi, has gone away for business matters. He will not return for at least three days. He left me in charge of your care and supervision until then I do hope that I do not bother you with my company."
Alastra: " No, no don't worry yourself of being a burden. It's nice to see you again."
Abichan: "Well that's nice to hear miss. Now before we move on are you feeling any pain or discomfort?"
Alastra: " Yes, a little..."
I rub my arms, the bruises on them were tender and ached. Soon she offered me a warm drink.
Abichan: "Excellent then please drink this."

I accept the drink to find that it was a sweetened herbal tea. When I lower the cup from my lips, she smiles. I smile in return.

Alastra: "Thank you so much."
Abichan: "I'm relieved to hear that miss. Now please allow me to assist you out of bed. I assure you I will be gentle."
Alastra: "Okay..."

I slowly scoot to the edge of the bed. Then gently setting the tea onto the bedside table. Then I stand up. Stretching my arms outward to release any tensions in my muscles. Then I lower my arms to my sides.

Abichan: "It's good to see you standing on your miss. Though you seem a little wobbly. Here allow me to support you, grab my arm. please let me know if you find my touch repulsive at all."
Alastra: " Okay... Thank you."
Abichan: "You're welcome. Allow me to lead the way."
She opens the door. Then we exit the bedroom.
Abichan: "I advise you to stay close, we will make our way to one of the bathhouses. we will be there shortly if we follow this corridor. Let me know if you need to rest. "
Abichan: "We have now arrived at the servant's bathhouse miss. I have cleared the bathhouse for the time being whole you bathe to ensure privacy. Ah, I nearly forgot. I will release you now. I apologize if the prolonged contact was unbearable."
Alastra: "Thank you. You're fine."
Abichan: " Okay then miss. Now follow me."
I enter a room with rows of showers. ten on each side of the windowless room. The lights were very bright and the floors and walls were a light blue tile.
Two dirty cloaths hamper were on the very back wall of the room.
Abichan: "You may put your dirty clothes in the hamper in the back miss, I have a fresh set of cloaths ready for you. I will turn around to allow you to disrobe."
Alastra: "Please... don't look at me okay? I know we're both women... but... I don't like others seeing my... other scars..."
Abichan: " I assure you I will not look, miss."
Alastra: "Would it be okay if you stepped outside the door?"
Abichan: "I apologize miss but I have strict orders to assist you if need be during this time."
Alastra: " I promise I won't tell him if you do."
Abichan: " Though I appreciate your offer. I'm afraid I must decline. I must follow every order given to me by Master Thomashi. By my honor as a made, it's my sworn duty to obey."
Alastra: " I understand."

As she faces away from me I turn my back to her, disregarding my nightgown, and gloves. I cover myself with a towel and I entered one of the showers.

Alastra: "You may turn around..."
Abichan: "Okay miss."
Later...
After my bath Abichan tended to my wounds and applied the new wraps and bandages. I'd asked her to stay and chat with me. Yet I'm sure she has work to do.
Abichan: "Well... now that I have finished with e required tasks given to me. Do you need anything miss? "
Alastra: "No."
Abichan: "Very well then miss. I will be on my way. will see you again tomorrow."

I nod then she leaves. Now that I was left alone
with my lunch. I could finally take the time to think. There is so much I have yet to know about this place. It would likely be wise to get to know now about who might be spending the rest of my mortal life with. I wonder if Abichan knows anything. I'd love to ask. But would that get her in trouble? Hmm, Could I just talk to Master Thomashi myself? No, he's not here. I wonder what his big important job is anyway. I'd imagine him to be some sort of owner of a factory or corporation. Then again I'll never know unless I ask. I slowly scoot out of bed my feet embracing the cold floor. I walk around the big room to pacing impatiently. All I know is that tomorrow I'm going to get some answers... I hope. Something is better than nothing. I lower my gloves to admire the bandage wraps covering them. then go back to sitting at the edge of the bed. I sigh to myself. Tears wanting to flow. I quickly fix my gloves. Then commence eating my lunch. Keeping my deep thought intact. Till then I should just keep to myself.

-Chapter 3-
( Alastra's P.O.V)
I sat in my room alone until late in the evening. Right about till the time, Abichan brings me dinner. Maybe I could see what she knows about Master Thomashi. I'd thought to myself. I look at the clock on the bedroom wall and seen Abichan open the door right on time. Literally... How does she do that? Knowing the schedule explicitly well? Crazy.
Anyway, she walks in with the plate of food. I smile
Yet... it fades when the questions I have to ask to fill my mind forbidding me to forget.

Abichan: "Good afternoon miss... I hope you are doing well. Do you feel any pain if you do I've brought you some tea made from the milk of the poppy if you are?"
Alastra: " I'm fine I wanna try to break away from the medicine to deal with my pain I feel fine. Thank you..."
Abichan: "I'm relieved to hear from you. That you are not so reliant on the pain killers to deal with your pain. Your condition is improving indeed."
Alastra: "Yeah... Getting better...huh."
Abichan: " Miss are you okay. What is the matter?"
Alastra: In a way, I'm not so sure that I want to get better. Sure... I went into the woods to foolishly kill myself. But now... Now that I'm getting better. I'm Not so sure. "
Abichan: " Why do you say that miss?"
Alastra: " Well... I'm worried... About what he will do when I get better. If my assumptions are correct he only wants me for my blood..."
Abichan: "I cannot say I do not understand where you are coming from. Master Thomashi, can be a very intimidating man. Both when he is angry and when he is not. Though I grew up among wild wolves. Master Thomashi has a predatory cunning behind him unlike that of which I ever have seen before, but he is also a caring man, filled with kindness and passion. I know I have told you this before but Master Thomashi's feelings toward you are genuine. Besides, it is not just your blood that he adores miss... "
Alastra: " What exactly are his feelings?"
Abichan: " Well... As a servant, it's not my place to speak for Master Thomashi...If his feelings were not so passionate about you as they are now. He would have drunk you dry of your blood long before now. We would not be having this conversation If you can understand what I'm trying to say."
Alastra: " Speaking of the bite... will it... hurt?"
Abichan: "As far as I know a vampire's bite is painless. Their saliva contains chemicals that when it enters the bloodstream it demonstrates a euphoric sensation. I can promise that you might find it more enjoyable than painful."

For a moment I look away blushing foolishly. The thoughts of what happened in the study filled my mind. I suppose that what he meant when it would be beneficial for both of us when I heal. That we'd both feel something nice during such a process. If that is the case then if I die. In this castle... It will be a very pleasurable one...If I die...
If I die will it all have been for nothing? If I die will he care? If I die...here. I don't want to die... I don't want to die if he's the only one that cares. I don't want to leave Abichan. I don't want to die. Lost in my thoughts, Abichan clears her throat to grab my attention.

Abichan: "M-Miss if a may... I politely suggest you eat your dinner, and not let it get colder than it already has."
Alastra: "Yes... thank you..."
Abichan: " Today, is a grilled herb-crusted chicken breast, with rice and a cheddar broccoli soup. I will place it here on your nightstand for when you are ready. Do you wish for anything else before I go, miss?"
Alastra: " No I do not. Thank you Abichan, for keeping me company..."
Abichan: " As you wish. And you are welcome."
After that night I thought only of Master Thomashi.
There was much I wanted to talk to him about. I didn't want to talk to Abichan about it. Because I thought such a question I had about him would get her in trouble so I'd kept to myself in my bedroom for the remainder of the week. Until one Saturday afternoon. I'd decided to take a nap, I never did it often but I was tired. Not to mention since I wasn't so reliant on the painkillers that Abichan offered. I depended on sleeping the pain away. I was lost in my dreams for a little over 30 minutes when I heard my bedroom door creaking open. A familiar voice made my eyes flutter open. Groan softly as some of the pain returning to me as I awoke.
Thomashi: "Hello?...Pet.~"
Alastra: "...Hm?...mnnn... Master?... Are you back?"
Putting my tiredness aside. I slowly sit up using my elbows as support. I look up to see Thomashi closing the bedroom door.
Thomashi: "Oh I'm sorry did I wake you? If I'd known you were napping I would have visited you after your dinner."
Alastra: " N-No... I'm happy to see you actually...I...
I missed you..."
Thomashi: "Oh, I missed you too... I know I was only gone for about a week... but you dominated my thoughts the whole time..."

He walks to the edge of the side of my bed that I was laying on. Kneeling to my eye level. I blush at his words knowing deep down that he meant what he said.

Alastra: " You missed me?... Hah, Okay if you say so..."
Thomashi: " No, no. I mean it. I'm not just trying to make you blush. Though that is not hard to do. heheh... You have recovered quite well in my absence."
Alastra: "You can tell?"
Thomashi: "Oh, I can tell. Regardless of your bandages. I can smell it in your blood. The way your heart pumps the crimson life essence through your veins. Faster and stronger...Ah...yes...~"

I blush, looking him in the eyes. He stands up looking down at me. smiling. I sit up...looking up at him. Why is he looking at me like that?

Alastra: "...What?..."
Thomashi: "Yes, I think the time has finally come... my dear pet.~"
Alastra: "Time for... what?"
Thaomashi: "Don't be so coy. You know what exactly what I talking about...~"
Alastra: "Oh... y-you mean... oh. Well, I expected it to happen sooner or later... You want me... right now?..."

He chuckles lovingly. Crawling onto the bed with me. he lays back in the middle of the mattress. The pillows supporting him. Out of instinctual habit, I assumed my position of sitting on top of him. Seated right below his belt. My actions aroused the sudden shock and surprise on his face. And for the slightest second, I think I saw the slight red on his cheeks.
Alastra: "Okay... I understand..."

He sits up fully with me on his lap still. He kisses me on the cheek then looks me in the eyes grinning.

Thomashi: " Now, let's not get too hasty, pet. I would like to savory this evening. Why don't you tell me how you've been while I was away?"
Alastra: " You first."
Thomashi: "Me first? Heheh. Do you want to know what I was doing while I was away? Well well, curious are we now? That is a bit of a surprise. A surprise for you my dear pet. But not now I will tell you later I promise okay? Now you tell me what you have been up to while I was away. Has Abichan been treating you well?"
Alastra: " Yes. She feels more like a friend than a servant. She s very nice to me..."
Thomashi: "Well that is very pleasant to hear. I see your bandages are fresh and clean. Yes, she seemed to have treated you very well indeed. Most of your bandages even remove as your wounds have begun to close. Most of them might leave scars but doubt any others being noticeable..."

I look down at my arms... pulling up the gloves further up my arms. Trying now to avoid his hypnotic stare.

Thomashi: "Aw... did that embarrass you I'm sorry. But in truth, you shouldn't be so embarrassed by them. Our scars are a part of us. They are monuments of what shape us into what we are today. The way I see it. Is that they will forever remind you of the night I saved you. The night that you became... mine. And you will carry that part of me with you where ever you go. Frankly find that fact to be quite...interesting. Don't you?"
Alastra: " I guess I haven't thought of it like that..."
Thomashi: "Moving on though pet, how are you enjoying my home? Thought it is only to the bathhouse and back. How do you like the chance to leave your room? Abichan has told me you have been quite well behaved while I was away. So I plan on rewarding you with a trip into the castle gardens soon."

I look up In sudden interest. The Gardens?

-Chapter 4-
( Alastra P.O.V)
I look up at him in sudden interest. The gardens?

Alastra: "That sounds nice. I would like that..."
Thomashi: "Wonderful... "
Alastra: "So... You know a little about me... I know your favorite color... but what do you like to do?"
Thomashi: "I like to paint... I prefer landscapes like the ones you read about in books. Few examples like towering snow-covered mountains. Unending seas of sand. Sparkling beaches with turquoise waters. And bountiful palm trees. Those sorts of things grab my interest. Yet lately I've considered painting you a try."
Alastra: " But why? "
Thomashi: "Because I paint beautiful things. Nature in its rawest form is beautiful, It is both violent and tender. Merciless yet compassionate, that slick duality is what I see to be beautiful, but recently I've found something even more beautiful. A flower, nearly torn to shreds before it could bloom. I plucked it and planted it in my garden. Making it mine. I have waited patiently for my little flower to grow and open up her petals. For within, sweet ruby nectar resides. So gentle and delicate on the outside... Yet so vibrant and vigorous on the inside. You... are the most beautiful thing that I've laid my eyes on. So how could I not paint you? Hm?"

I froze... I'd never felt more loved in my life. No one spoke to me in this way ever. Not even in the Dollhouse. Never in the Dollhouse. Unknowing like I feel my face growing warm the colors of my blush shining through like the sun yet I tried to hide it away. Flustered for I'd never felt such joy before. It was so easy for him to strike a match lighting the pounding fire in my heart. Soon he embraces me taking me into his arms holding me tightly and very close to him while me still sitting on his lap. I hear him chuckling softly. Then he spoke once more to me.

Thomashi: "Heheheh, don't blush so much pet, it makes me hungry... mmm... I think I've waited long enough..."
Alastra: "O-okay..."
Thomashi: "Lean your head back... and bare your neck for me. Just like that while I..."

His fangs pierced through the flesh of my neck. He pulled me closer and closer. My arms fall to my sides the only thing keeping me from falling onto the mattress was his tight hug around my hips. The euphoria sensation quickly rushes to my brain and I lose myself in thought. Few soft moans escape my lips in reaction to such pleasure. He did the same. The sweet moment when on for what I counted to be 24 seconds exactly. I didn't realize how out of reality, I was till I felt the streams of tears rolling down my cheeks. No whimpers or cries were heard from me I was simply silent. I closed my eyes causing more tears to shed. When he was done he gently retracted his fangs from my flesh and began panting and gasping for air. I knew he was satisfied.

Thomashi: "...*pant*... I was so hungry...* pant*... Your blood is so intoxicating pet...*pant*...I nearly lost myself there..."

I'm snapped back into reality and notice myself crying. He seemed to notice too. When he looked up at me his voice was full of concern.

Thomashi: "...Oh?...Tears? Pet why are you crying?"
Alastra: " U-um...I-I-I donno... I donno..."
Thomashi: " Aw... Come here let Master hold you."

I lean on him my arms wrap around me. Holding me close to him.

Thomashi: "There, there... It's over now... shhh. shhh... Better?"
Alastra: "I'm fine..."

He uses the soft cloth of his sleeve to gently wipe away the tears. Then kisses me on the cheek.

Alastra: "... The marks..."
Thomashi: "Don't worry pet, my fangs allow me to puncture the skin. A vampire's saliva contains an anticoagulant that allows the blood to flow freely from the wound without clotting for me to drink as long as I apply it to the wound. The bites are relatively small though they heal within a few days."
Alastra: " Okay..."
Thomashi: " Well... how do you feel pet? You should probably lay back down you should be feeling a little light-headed right now...I will send Abichan to give you a glass of rich juice to help you regain your strength... I will let you rest... I should take my leave."
Alastra: " No... w-wait... Can you stay with me? Please..."
Thomashi: "... What do you... Suggest I do?"
Alastra: " May you sleep with me? I don't wanna... be alone... "
Thomashi: "Hm... I don't see why not... Yes..."

I lay down on the mattress. My back facing him. I feel him hug me from behind. Within a matter of minutes, my eyes embrace the darkness into the realm of dreams, my mind went.

Chapter 5
(Alastra’s P.O.V)
It has now been three weeks since I arrived in Estrial Palace. The new month of July marks itself today. I’ve been slowly getting used to the respectful treatment from the servants I’d become good friends with most of them by now, or at least for starters it’s something. Not to mention the gentle kindness and unconditional love from Master Thomashi. Today he’s supposed to take me into the garden as a reward for my outstanding behavior as a loyal and obedient pet. So he says. My wounds are fully healed by now nothing but scars remain. I still cover them with the gloves but Whenever Master is around I take them off. For what he said was true these new scars are the marking that saved my life, I was his, and his alone. I only wore the gloves to council the deep meaning that hid within them.

Yet I’m still nervous to leave my bedroom since I still had so much to learn about this place. There was so much I didn’t know. What I do know is what I’ve asked about. This week, When Master visits me I’ve asked him about how he got such a fortune. His answer to me came to my surprise. He shared he is all around the world. He’s gone by many names in the time of his life. Turns out, In his long life of fame, he also joined an organization, called Brothers of Arts. (Acronym: B.O.A). Turns out he wasn’t the only member of the organization that was a vampire. There were only four of them but only three of them became good friends. He told me their names were: Daruton Truesdale, Dabide Kaonashi, Maikeru Kabutomushi, and the fourth being Makku Suein. When he got to his name he seemed agitated. So I moved on to other topics.

I asked one of the servants to give me a notebook with a collection of pencils. I use it to write out the questions I will later ask, along with doodles and so on. Lately, I have been very interested in the few fantasies in my head. It’s calming to me. I also write about how I spend my days and how I feel about them. I write about the servant and I wonder how they feel. I write about Master Thomashi. I wonder what his story is. What he’s gone through.

I’m currently in my room it’s the afternoon for me I was singing to myself one of the old songs from my past along while doodling.
Alastra:
"Musing through memories
Losing my grip in the grey
Numbing the senses
I feel you slipping away

Fighting to hold on
Clinging to just one more day
Love turns to ashes
With all that I wish I could say

I’d die to be where you are
I tried to be where you are

Every night I dream you’re still here
The ghost by my side, so clear
When I awake, you’ll disappear
Back to the shadows
With all, I hold, dear
With all, I hold, dear
I dream you’re still here (I dream you’re still here)
I dream you’re still here..."

I stop, startled, when I suddenly hear my bedroom open, he’s back, oh wonderful. He left yesterday suddenly, I assume for business matters...

Thomashi: ” Hello pet. Good afternoon. Oh, how I’ve missed you. Did you miss me?”
Alastra: ” Yes. Good afternoon to you too Master.”
Thomashi: “ My apologies I left so suddenly I had some business matter to tend to.”
Alastra: ” Figured so...”

I sigh and shut the notebook setting the pencil next to it. I stand to my feet. Walking toward him to look him in the eyes. I give him silence. Waiting to be spoken to again.

Thomashi: “What’s the matter, my dear? You seem upset...”
Alastra: ” I’m fine...”
Thomashi: "Well then, I'm sure you know that today is to be a very peaceful day. I will be taking you into my garden this afternoon. I will be revealing my surprise for you as well. How does that sound?"
Alastra: "Interesting... I must say it has been torturing my curiosity."
Thomashi: " Hm, would you like to go now then?"
Alastra: " Yes...If I may..."
Thomashi: " Well then let's go."

Soon
Thomashi: "Here we are."
Alastra: " I've never seen anything like it..."
Thomashi: " I have the servants tending to it daily. Come I will show you around."

I look up at the uncomfortable hot sun... I never truly had to bear it before. Not to mention it made it hard to see properly. Yet it was discomforting to me... Was it hurting him? I find a dark shady tree and lead him to it.
He looked at me confused.

Alastra: " Does it hurt you? Forgive me for being so stereotypical... But...um...the sun... are you phased by it?"
Thomashi: "Heheh...Ah, I see. I'm flattered that you are concerned for my well-being pet. Being in the sun only Limits my powers. This is why I wear this hood and cloak during the day. I do sunburn quite easily due to my fair skin. But you... you should be used to it, being human and all... Am I wrong?"
Alastra: " Sadly yes... I can honestly say that I haven't been in the sun since I was a child I'd been indoors all my life... I'm not used to it. Yet... I could learn..."
Thomashi: " Oh...? Hm... very well then if you wish to go on I will let you be on your own to explore. I will simply be right behind you. Okay then?"

I let go of his hand slowly trailing off towards rows of various flower breeds that I'd never known of or seen before. The rows of flowers lead further into trees that had different fruits that I'd seen the fruits like crisp dark red apples, oranges, peaches, and pears. I admire each plant carefully to keep in my memory. It was all so beautiful. I felt like a child again. Discovering new things that fueled my mind's deepest and most simple curiosities. I simply can't believe that a powerful demon such as him has any genuine care for me. Has he done this for his past victims that crossed his path? If not, then why would he treat me any different. This is just so confusing to me. I stop admiring the plants and stand on my own. I look back at him. I suddenly feel very weak. Overwhelming dizziness. I feel myself wobbling. I find it hard to stand. My head suddenly starts spitting the pain unraveling quickly. Though I do my best on hiding it. I need to talk or something to focus on anything but the sudden pain I was dealing with.

Alastra: "... Master?..."
Thomashi: " Yes?"
Alastra: "...Um...uh...Wh-Whats the surprise that you were talking about?"
Thomashi: " Part of it is what you are feeling right now. Yet there is more to it I assure you. But for now, I will now be able able to hear from you... more clearly... My sweet pet."
Alastra: " What do you mean?..."
Thomashi: " You have such loud thoughts for a quiet girl..."

He can hear what I think? So that's one of his "Powers"? But why does my head hurt so much right now? What more is there than this? I don't understand. Am I that loud...in my head? I don't mean to be, should I stop?
Damn it I'm so stupid... What do I do... Has he heard me this whole time since I been here? I don't understand. By the time I want to speak to him to say something, I feel the touch of his hand on my head. and the pain goes away. I look him in the eyes he looks into mine. He looks at me with what I would assume to be pitty in his expression. Am I this pathetic? I'm so sorry.

Thomashi: " The pain is your past. The past is your pain.
To you, I chose your mind to tame. I set you free of your chains that your past claims. For you are now mine and mine you will remain. It is now up to you if you will do the same."

Soon everything is calmed within my soul I feel an inner peace for only a moment. But when that moment passed The pain crashed back with a vengeance. Then darkness Was where I faded into... Where I knew I was safe...At that moment I'd forgotten all and was dead to the world into a deep sleep. The last thing I heard was a voice that was not his. It almost sounded like me...

???: "Awakened..."

Attachments

• Alastra.png
    Alastra.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Abbichan.png
    Abbichan.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Thomashi.png
    Thomashi.png
    133.2 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread