• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Devil May Cry 5!

NaturalQueen

I like peaches
Devil May Cry... 5! Lol. yeah, Join in the limbo!

(This rp dose not involve the story 1,2,3 and 4. only 5!! xD )

RULES

Oc are allow (I as i will use one) But need cannons xD

Limit, is 1 oc, and 1 cannon.

Respect others! and be nice! (unless your in character.. XP)

Last edited by a moderator:
Raiko was walking next to his wolf, Lupos. They were wandering the town they were in. He never knew names of towns, he was just a traveler. As he was walking, humans would walk up to him and ask if they could pet his "dog." He would allow them and Lupos would kiss the humans' faces. Raiko liked humans, as long as they were innocent. he had killed people in his past, he didn't let it stop him from living a "human" life. He fit in with people, he was nice, he was acceptable. He had continued to walk and finally saw someone. A girl. She was beautiful. He had never seen a human so beautiful. He said to Lupos, "Whew. Do you see her? She is the prettiest human I have ever seen! What about you?" Lupos howled quietly in agreement. Raiko didn't want to say anything because he was nervous, for the first time in his life, he was nervous from a human. Limbo didn't even make him nervous. He continued to stare and noticed he was staring for a long time. He just sat down where he was and was looking at her in his peripherals. Lupos sat down beside Raiko.

The girl that no one notice was walking around the same town, standing inside a bar though. no one could care because they didn't see her, She was invisible to humans but could still interact, It was raining hard, she was standing so close to the window that her breath made it steam, She like watching the rain poor down but behind the fine view was the man and his "dog" she blink while placing one of her hand on the window as it caught her attention it seem to make her marking on her back glow a gold colour mysteriously.

Raiko saw Lupos stand up and look at something in the distance. He noticed that it was the girl. He said to Lupos, "Hey bud. What's wrong?" He saw that the girl was staring right at them. He got up with Lupos and Lupos shook to dry himself off from the rain. Raiko decided to go talk to her. He walked over to her almost slipping from the rain on the way to the window. When he got there, he said through the window, "Hi there. Do you like my wo- dog?" He smiled at her as he caught himself.

she bite her bottom lip and slightly smile with a excited nod. she quickly exited the pub to visit them both, The rain unusually didn't effect her though. kneeling down onto the wet ground to gently pet the dog still holding a smile on her face. then suddenly she gaze up at him then raise a eyebrows with a questioning look.

Not human..? she thought.

Raiko smiled back t the girl. He introduced himself, "Hi. I'm Raiko. And this big guy is Lupos." He pet Lupos and Lupos kissed the girls face. Raiko laughed and tried to figure out who this girl was. When he looked at him with a confused look, he looke back at her. His red eyes staring into her blue eyes. He thought to himself, "Wow she must be an angel with those pretty eyes." He finally said to her, "Do you need something?"

It took a few moments before she shook her head. damn! if only I could say something.. She silently laugh, still no words. when Lupos kiss her she just petted him and slightly push him back.

standing backup on her feet she look around and saw the window beside ber from the outside, her breathing created steam on the window and she written 'Hayley' On it to show it was her name.

Raiko looked at her get up and write her name on the window. He wondered if she was mute so he asked her, "Can you talk?" He didn't want to make it seem rude so he smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry I didn't mean for that to sound rude but I'm just wondering because you wrote your name instead of saying it." He was making it awkward now. 'But that is a really pretty name." He continued to smile.

She wipe it off the window in a hurry and turn noding at him while she then fiddle with her hair. Her curiosity just turn to lupos as she patted his head once more.

Raiko looked at Haley with a slight smile. "Well ok then!" He wasn't sure of what else to say so he tried to make small talk. "So where are you from?" Lupos started to wag his tail when Haley pet him. Raiko thought that this girl was very pretty, too pretty. He wondered if she was human. He forgot about that idea after a second because he didn't want to kill such a beautiful demon or angel. He smiled at her.

She reach her arm up pointing at the sky "I don't really remember.. but I do remember falling from the sky!" That what she'll would want to say to him anyway. Yet she was also concern about the man in front as well "He not human.. he something else... a Demon??" She thought to herself staring at him with a puzzle, questioning look.

Raiko watched as she put her hand to the sky. He was confused and asked, "You came from the sky?" He looked at Lupos and Lupos tilted his head to the left. Raiko was very confused about this girl. When he noticed she was looking at him funny he said, "Am I confusing you? I'm sorry." He smiled at her.

She nodded but then drastically shook her head, She sigh and then shrug Maybe this would give you a idea..If you can see it...

She place her finger in the air and written '666' the sign of the devil, Are you a devil..? it would look like a white light piece of string, As it faded away she pointed at him. but she then turn around to show her marking on the back, It look like they was burn on by metal but she allways had them from the beginning to show the sign she was a angel.

Raiko laughed when he saw her "magic". He responded, "No. I am Nephilim. But I see you are an angel if I'm right. Maybe we should move somewhere not so open so no one heard our conversation." Lupos kissed Hayley's hand when he saw the markings on her back. Raiko held out his hand for Hayley to take so they could go somewhere less public.

She petted the Lupos before looking at his hand, she raise a eyebrows but shrug it off with a smile and took his hand so he can lead her to wherever.

Raiko grabbed her hand gently and too her towards an abandoned house. He took we her through some streets and ended up at a very dark house. He took her closer to it and said, "Wait so you are really an angel? Ice never met an actual angel. I have fought countless demons, but no angels." He was about to say that it made sense because she was so pretty but he didnt want to make it wierd. Lupos followed them and when everyone stopped he sat down and looked around.

Hayley rub the back of her head smiling as she nodded "Hehe yeah.. I know that im the only angle on this earth. And the other are in a different world... but the reason im here.. I don't know..." She slightly titled her head down, She was only left with a few thoughts that allow her to memorise back. Sparda and eva??? She written in the air to hope he would guess what she was asking. Are you one of the sons??

Raiko tried to read what she wrote and when he figured it out, he said, "I mean I think at least. I would love to find out though. I've tried to ask different demons but they never say anything and then I kill them. That's what I do." Raiko said quickly to avoid a conversation on that topic, "Who are your parents? I don't really know any angels." He smiled at and Lupos licked his lips and started to chase after a squirrel.

she cross her arms and stroke her chin as her head went to different angles as she thought, looking like she was wondering. She then stop facing facing the guy. "Im in grave danger..." just resizing she face palm her head as she shook it. "I broke the angel law. by visiting earth and trying to save the angel demons from this unknown creature..... and the king and Queen permission.. the gates have punish me by losing my entire memories and I think my voice.. and now when im force to return, the punishment would probably be far more painful. .! and that the only message I get zap into my brain??" while blabbering this out in her mind, She drew picture, Trying to explain what she just said. "You..and the two others are in grave danger.."

Raiko watches Hayley make a mini movie. He studied it carefully. He said when sh finished, "Danger? What kind of danger? And I have no idea where my brothers are. For all I know they are dead." He looked at her with intense eyes. Lupos starte to growl at something in the trees and he bolted after it. Raiko wondered what he saw and said, "C'mon. He found something. Or someone." He took her hand and ran to Lupos.

her eyes follow him into the beyond completely puzzle by the Lupos actions she then look at raiko then look back at the fleeing wolf. she decided to follow him.

Raiko ran to Lupos while he was barking and howling. Lupos ran in front of a shadowy figure and Raiko came from behind it. He saw that it was a person. A human maybe. "Hey! What are you doing here? Who are you?" Raiko quickly asked the mysterious man.

The girl would say something if she could, She only did an actions to these moments, slightly cupping her hands near her mouth. Angel?demon?? Who is it?!

Last edited by a moderator:
The mystery man looked at them and laughed. He said to them, "Well well well. So you've decided to die now. I see." And with that he transformed into his real demon form. He obviously wasn't a strong demon from the looks of it but he might be. Raiko responded, "Really? Do you know who I am? Because I've slain countless if your kind. Hayley stay back." Raiko lifted his hand to the demon and shot it with lightning. Over and over again, frying it to a crisp. Lupos ran back to Raiko when it was over.

She quickly rush behind raiko and watch as the demon was getting easily beaten up, unfortunately though she was not sure if it was exactly a demon yet, So hayley quickly grab his shoulder shaking his head asking him to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back