Devil Bullet

Fafnir

Lord of Flies

DevilBulletRed.png

DevilBullet.jpg

THE HITMAN

Story:

"I was born without parents, so I was an orphan. How stereotypical. If it weren't for a family of Nekojins taking me in, I wouldn't be here today to tell you the tale. I grew up innocent like a human child, you see, the concept of slavery did not exist in my mind. My childhood was spent with Nekojins, of course I wouldn't know what slavery was. Only my adoptive parents did, we lived far away from humans, but that didn't stop them from stealing everything that I loved. Those Nekojins, Warren, Alicia, and Clarine, they were the only people who acknowledged my existence. By the time I was fourteen, I was erased.

How was I, a child, supposed to know that humans enslaved Nekojins?

Everything I cherished was taken away from me, my adoptive parents killed, my adoptive siblings, enslaved. People like to call themselves the human race, but I believe 'shit' is a more fitting name. From that day forward I trained my body while searching for them, the drive burning in my heart like a bonfire could not be put out by tears, not even the ocean of humanity. This determination made me train so much that my body hurt all over, but the pain from exercising is not comparable to the pain of losing the ones I love.

I'll find them, and kill the people who enslaved them, even if it means I have to burn the entire world.

Quote:

"I only fire when I see the whites of my target's eyes, and when my bullet pierces their head, I know justice has been served."

Biological Information:

Years Active: 22

Sex: Male

Height: 5'7

Children: N/A

Personality Information:

Slaves owned:

"To own a slave is to take away the freedom of another human being. Those that do so lose the right to live."

How do they treat they're slaves on average?:

"I shall repeat it once more to get it across your thick skull, to own a slave is to take away the freedom of another human being, those that do so lose their right to live.

How do they act with friends:

"What is a friend? They say that a friend is someone that has been there for you in your toughest times, someone who would save your life. If you're talking about that sort of friend, then my rifle fits that category. But if you want me to be honest, then I'll tell you this. A man who has taken a life has no right to have friends.

Familial and Marital Information, Relationships:

Who do they know:

"I can recite the name of every single rich Nekojin slave owner as if it were a bible verse. Each and every single one of them belong on my hitlist."

Job: Hitman

Family: N/A   

Additional:

Wealth:

"I'm rather well off, I can afford enough guns to arm a small battalion."

Sexuality: Asexual

Hitlist (From Most Priority To Least):

Cassandra Black:

3987415fb19bb4e8f91451d308ced5dc.jpg

"I've heard rumors of her giving her slaves the worst living conditions possible, but they are probably false."

James Newton:

02e9dde04c8abcbf0384bb69c4b106c8.jpg

"Relatively nice owner, but as of now he is single, when that wife comes in she might haul in more slaves. I shall watch him until that day comes."

Darian Stratus:

large.jpg

"Not the worst, he seems rather harmless. I still must watch him."

Jamie McKay:

d2543ca5c0dfc080e18b47ef09530cba.jpg

"One of the kinder Nekojin slave owners. I probably won't kill him unless he forces me to."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back