Devastating Destruction

Kendra

I realize my mistake, and quickly looked around for the one known as Victoria. Wishing I could take back my words from the ghoul, although I cannot, I wait in supension. No fear was eminating inside as I observe my surroundings. I smile at Lithium, knowing that I may have angered him, and hope things go for the best, although I worry for my life. His neck popping rings in my sensative ears, and I wince at each pop. I still haven't gotten used to my sensative hearing. Hopefully he didn't see me flinch.

(([MENTION=2978]The Magnificent Marley[/MENTION]))

"She alluded death. It has been foretold that she will fall in love with a reaper. Presumably you. Though, has she said she loves you? You could just be a fling you know," Luci smirked, no longer afraid. Not because of the threat being gone, because it wasn't. "Well, even if you were a fling for her, I wouldn't expect you to know what love is anyways, knowing you." She looked up at the light for a moment, thinking, "Who cares for her but you, and that nut-job Drue?"

Drue looked at Scarlet, "I care. I just care most about Nikki. And yes, I would die for her. I love her. And I need her to love me back. To love me again." Drue sighed and frowned at Scarlet. "I do hold some concern for you, you know."

[MENTION=3696]Sunrise[/MENTION]

That smile...It was odd. So was theglance between the two of these werewolves – so he thought theywere. One could imagine the surprise he was about to go through, andindeed he was surprised when he watched the woman fold out her wingswhich seemed to endlessly span in their immaculately clean white. Anangel?! Osuka's eyes widened as he smiled almost ear-to-ear. He'dencountered angels before, but never had he seen them reveal theirwings. They were amazing – and definitely slaking his curiosity ofthe angelic race for now! Thanking him for generosity? For this, he'dpay their room and board in any area they deemed fit for their stay!This added so much more to his knowledge already – Angels existedwithin other realms, including where he was now. That much wasstartling enough news. All he could do was smile and touch his right,plated hand to his chest and give a slight bow. She had no clue justhow much more knowledge he had gained – and that was more valuablethan any precious stone or metal in any realm.

At seeing theother unfurl his wings and speak, Osuka nodded and caught up to thetwo fairly easily as he slipped his hands back into his pockets andallowed his cloak to fall back over him, covering ninety percent ofhis front aside from the small strip in the middle and all of hisback.

“Of course I shall,” Osuka said with a light laughto his voice. “I did promise repayment for the kindness, yes? Sowhere exactly have you two traveled from, if you don't mind myasking? I apologize if I seem rude for so many questions, butknowledge is something very important to me. Almost as important asbreathing.”

Kaleo caught up with Salem

walking beside him and the

girl. She licked the blood off

her lips and looked over to

Salem. "What are you going

to do with her?" She watched

the girls body twitch every

once in awhile.

Ariah was a bit glad that she did not have to go through the questioning again. She knew that she wasn't a very good conversationalist. She had grown up on the streets with no one but Ushui to talk to. She followed Wilhelmina into the manor behind Oswald and Lauralelle not waiting for the other girl that had walked up with Wihelmina. Ushui stood when she started into the manor, a bit unsure of the new surroundings.

(([MENTION=3530]ShizukaAyame[/MENTION]))

Hazel follows Wilhelmina and the others in, curious about the new girl. 'Maybe a little bit of attention will be pulled away from me,' Hazel thought, hopeful, then she sighed, 'I'm a princess... I will never be out of the limelight now.' Hazel was shy, she didn't enjoy the predicaments, but she would put up with it. Hazel sped up and caught up with Wilhelmina, staying near her side.

Emma

I look at Osuka now, and with a frown on my face reply "We were imprissoned in the dark captital and managed to escape while slaving for the others. They found out my powers and placed me under tests that were very painful in every way imagainable. It was a nightmare come true. I met Ray when I was working, and we found eachother. Together we escaped the shackles, and to freedom we flew."

Ray

I nod my approval of Emma's statements. I say "Where have you traveled from?" I say with a smile. My blue eyes with golden spikes lining the pupils focus on Osuka, observing him. For a strange reason, I feel a lot of trust toward him. Sometimes I feel very cautious, and this is the fastest i've ever revealed myself.

(([MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION]))

Harlen sighed heavily, "To hell with that bloody 'foretold' crap!" He yelled, "It means nothing." Harlen got up and grabbed a kitchen knife. "I'm sure you know if I kill you with my scythe a trace will be left behind, I can't risk that." He said, lightly touching the tip of the knife with his finger. "Really, I didn't want to kill you Luci, but if I don't, I'll die. So will Nikki." The reaper sat down, not planning to go stab her, rather he'd aim and throw. It was a better technique for Harlen, he had a rather good aim. "Good thing I have great aim. I can get you in the heart and you'll suffer less. Just don't squirm too much..."

Scarlet sighed heavily, "You're not in love, you're obsessed. I must say, you're much less insane than you used to be. But not completely." She mumbled, tucking some hair behind her ear, "It was nice talking to you, Drue." She said grimly, turning around and mumbling something to herself in a huff.

(([MENTION=3601]Kaleo[/MENTION]))

Salem gave an evil grin, "What a necromancer would usually do with a dead body! Do you know much about necromancers?" Salem asked, turning to her as they continued walking, "Ooh, your hair is green? I didn't notice that. It's cool." He said out of nowhere, then turned away again.

Kaleo Raised a eyebrow

and shake her head. "No

I do not." She widens

her eyes and smiles.

looking at her hair "Yea

just the tips though."

Luci stared at the knife and mumbled, "It may mean nothing to you, but it means a lot to them. Kill me or not, they will come for you and her both. If nothing else it will piss them off more. So prepare for more hardships. Does she really matter that much? Hell, you don't have to die, even with all this stuff. If you turned her in, you would be fine." Luci looked at Harlen's eyes, her heart was beating fast but she tried to ignore her fear. Don't make a mistake like this... Luci's eyes were tearing up, threatening to run down her cheeks.

Drue put a hand on Scarlet's shoulder, "I loved her before I lost my mind. It became obsession when I went insane. And now," he laughed dryly, almost to himself, "Now, I suppose its half and half." Drue turned Scarlet around and looked her in the eye, "Tell me what is on your mind please Scarlet. You are bothered by something, and if I don't know, I cannot do a thing about it."

(OMG Sorry guyz O.o I was REALLY busy and couldn't get on..)

Victoria's red eyes burned brightly with irritation as she heard Lithium call out to her. Clenching her fists a little, she took a step forward, prepared to run straight over to Lithium. But something stopped her.

Her eyes widened in alarm when someone tapped her shoulder gently. She whipped around, her eyes locked with Rallen's. She recognized that this was the man she had bumped into earlier.

She chuckled quietly, and than flashed him a wicked grin.

"Just a couple of people I know." Than her face grew serious and she glared at him.

"And exactly what do you think you're doing?" She suddenly snapped, her temper beginning to rise as she glared at Rallen. She noted earlier that he had said a few rude comments to her. She crossed her arms over her chest and flicked her hair behind her shoulders in a stubborn way.

((@♥Lost_In_Paradise♥, no problem.))

"Oh?" Rallen said, smirking, "You don't seem to like them much." Rallen thought to himself for a moment, then moved close to her face, smiling sweetly, "You seemed rather interesting. I apologize for acting so rudely earlier... Kretan?" When Rallen said Kretan's name, he appeared, a shadowy figure that seemed as though he was made of black smoke. "There you are. Say hello to the kind lady would you?" Kretan said nothing, but stared at her with its glowing eyes. "Ah, he is just shy. Say, my name is Rallen. And yours?"

Victoria's eyes widened when he stepped closer to her and she took a step back quickly. She was a little surprised he was even nice to her in the first place. She thought he would be more.. Rude to her.

She rose an eyebrow at him suspiciously.

"It's fine." She responded irritably to his apology.

For some reason, she didn't seem to trust him. Something about Rallen made her have second thoughts.

"Victoria Maryland." She said stiffly back to him, not all open to him yet.

Her eyes studied the black creature behind him. It was obviously some kind of dark creature.. But what was it?

Deciding to ignore it for now, she looked back to Rallen. She gripped the long scythe in her left hand, prepared to attack if he tried anything.

"So.. Rallen," A wicked smirk appeared on her face and she stepped closer to him like he had done to her.

"What are you doing here in the Dark Capital? You don't work for the Dark army do you?" She asked.

Even mentioning the army made a slight flicker of anger appear in her red gaze.

"Victoria Maryland huh? My last name is Neker." Rallen said, noticing her looking at Kretan, "He is a shadow person. Sort of. It is kind of hard to explain. He is basically my minion." Rallen smirked when Victoria stepped close, and didn't move, "Testing me or something? I don't jump easy." Rallen looked up for a moment, then back down, "What are you anyways? I assume 'normal' doesn't fit you. Not with that scythe certainly not." Kretan dissipated as he spoke to her, going back to whatever dimension he came from.

Victoria narrowed her eyes at him when he didn't answer her question, but the grin on her face stayed.

"Testing you? I would never do such a thing." It was obviously that she was lying, and she chuckled quietly.

The grin on her face only widened when he looked up at her and than back down again. This was a simple game she played before getting to know someone. Basically, it's a test.

"Isn't it obvious what I am?" She smiled, her long fangs showing. Her red eyes brightened, and she stepped even closer. She was just trying to make him nervous. The scythe in her hand dragged on the concrete slightly, creating a loud SCREECH sound.

(Hey does anybody know where Forks went?? O.o )

Harlen looked at Luci dead in the eyes, "This isn't about her, Luci." He hissed, And I'm not going to worry about them finding me right now. Who's to say they'll know it was me who killed you? I'm damn good at hiding things. I've been hiding things from them for 6 years now. He said to her in her head, still getting ready to throw the knife.

Scarlet looked away, "It's just...there isn't anything you can do about it. It's too late." She suddenly whispered, her bottom lip quivering slightly. She took a deep breath, shaking her head.

(([MENTION=3601]Kaleo[/MENTION]))

Salem just nodded, "Well you'll know much more." He smirked and quickened his pace. His eyes glowed brighter as he looked at the dead girl's face.

Rallen watched her show fangs and make a screech sound. "Oww," he said, rubbing his ear, "So, what? A vampire? Fun. Though, could you hurt my ears any more? However, nice scythe. You certainly like being near me, don't you?" Rallen looked at the small space between them and smirked.He decided to show her what he could do and created a small fire in his hand, and held it near their faces. "I am an Archdemon. And no, I do not work for the crazies that are the dark army."

Drue frowned, genuinely concerned, "Just say, please Scarlet. You were a friend for so long, and you still are." He thought for a moment, then sighed and hugged her tight. "Like I said, I do care."

"Then who is it about? And they will find you. Remember the psychics?" Luci looked down, shaking her head. "Just do it already, end it. Then you have a body to deal with and I am free of this crap. But just remember that they will find you, and that you don't even know if she really loves you." Luci glared at Harlen, then spoke in both his and Nikki's mind. I wish you both well, though I don't believe that either of you really love each other. And I say goodbye to both of you. Luci closed her eyes and prepared for death. On the first floor, Nikki began to cry at the message in her head.

Immediately, she took a few steps back and she crossed her arms stubbornly.

"No. I was just testing you." She muttered quietly, looking down at the ground and trying to prevent herself from blushing. Rallen was a little bit different than she had expected. When she ran into him in the city, he seemed rude, and even a little bit unsocial. But now she could see she was completely wrong.

The grin appeared back on her face when he rubbed his ears from the loud screeching sound.

She looked back to him, her red eyes reflecting the fire that appeared in his hand. She was quite impressed, but didn't show it.

"An Archdemon? I've never met one before." She studied him closely, her grin widening again. She was relieved he didn't work for the dark army. She didn't know what she would have done if he was one of the soldiers.

"Good. I'm not very friendly towards the soldiers of the dark army. You're lucky your not one of them." She chuckled evilly, not really knowing if she was threatening him or simply teasing him.

"I'm lucky? I think the same goes for you. Not to be rude. But, well, vampires burn easy, do they not?" Rallen said, shrugging. Also, I can bother you here. Rallen said in her mind, tapping her forehead as he did. "Also, arch-demons of my age are also very strong, stronger than vampires actually," Rallen grinned and quickly wrenched Victoria's scythe from her hands and swung it behind himself. "See?" Rallen swung the scythe forward again and handed it back to her, grinning big.

Harlen clenched his teeth, hearing Nikki crying. He closed his eyes, then opened them again and threw the knife with much force at Luci, and it ended up going right through her heart as Harlen planned. He leaned back in his chair, putting his head in his hands. For once, he actually felt like crying. He couldn't though, no matter if he wanted to or not.

Scarlet tensed up, "Drue, they're going to find me and kill me." She said quietly and then held her breath, "I'm not upset about that, though. I'm upset that there's so many things I wanted to do and say but now I can't. That's all." She said, barely above a whisper, "And I don't know if I can hide from them anymore."

"See this bracelet?" She held up her wrist to show a bracelet lined with black diamonds. Her grin widened.

"This prevents me from being burned."

She put her wrist down, looking back towards him. When he yanked the scythe away from her, her eyes grew bright red, but quickly dimmed down to there normal shade when he returned it back to her. For some odd reason, whenever someone besides her touched the weapon, she grew angry. But she didn't know why,

The wicked smirk on her face only widened even more when he said arch-demons were stronger than vampires. That was true. But there were lots of things Rallen didn't know about her.

"That may be true," She began, taking a step towards him and locking her gaze with his.

"But it depends on what vampire you're speaking to. Some vampires are stronger than most. Some are more capable of things." She chuckled again at the end of her sentence, knowing exactly what she meant by that.

She stepped closer to him again, but this time, she leaned towards his ear until her face was right next to his.

"There are lots of things you don't know about me, Rallen." She whispered quietly into his ear, pulling away and flashing him a smirk.

"Sometimes it's best for most people to stay away from me."

She sighed, looking up towards the sky.

"I'm a little surprised you've never heard about me.." She said it in a soft tone, turning back to him.

"They?" Drue said quietly, "The reapers? They are going to dieee. Screw trying to be nice, so nice, to Harlen for my Nikki-love. She is mine. And for both of you I will kill them!" Drue smiled crazily, his sanity nearly gone, and he clenched his fist. 'No... no no no,' he thought, trying to come back from insanity. "I... am... sorry for that.... little slip."

Luci died swifty, and Nikki heard the knife hit Luci from the first floor and hid her head into her knees. She didn't want to think about it. She just cried more and waited for Harlen to come back up to her.

Rallen cocked his head at her comments, "Nice bracelet." Rallen then smirked, "You don't know much about me either, though. Now, we have only know one another for a short time, so it doesn't surprise me in the least." Rallen sighed and leaned against the wall, Kretan appearing again. Kretan looked at Victoria, then to Rallen and he nodded. Kretan looked at Victoria and grinned a sharp-toothed grin.

Victoria raised an eyebrow, still grinning a little bit. She had a feeling he would say something like that.

Sighing, she decided to tell him about her identity later.

"That's true." She said, looking at her scythe and admiring the sharp blade for a moment. She looked back to him, her gaze turning it's attention to Kretan behind him. They nodded at each other, and she immediately grew a little suspicious. Especially when Kretan grinned at her.

She smirked back, but it faded slowly when she heard a loud howling noise. Immediately, her eyes grew serious, and she turned her gaze towards the sound.

"Shit.. Not now." She muttered to herself quietly. She spotted a pair of glowing yellow eyes out of the trees next to her. She gripped her scythe, but turned back to Rallen as if she saw nothing.

She opened her mouth to say something, but the sound of a bush rustling caught her attention. She didn't look towards the sound, trying not to make it obvious to Rallen that she knew the person that was coming up behind her.

"Maryland. It's nice to see you again." Landon's voice filled her ears. Her grip on the scythe suddenly tightened, and she struggled to swing the weapon straight through Landon's head. She didn't want Rallen finding out who she really was yet.

She craned her neck towards Landon, gritting her teeth in anger.

"Landon. What do you want..?" She murmured, hatred filling her voice.

He grinned evilly at her response, glancing at Rallen, and than back to her.

"What do you think?" He said before wrapping his hand around her neck and hoisting her upwards. She didn't even wince.

Anger filled her gaze, and she strongly grabbed his arm and bent it backwards, causing a deafening SNAP sound. He screeched out in pain, and dropped her.

As soon as he did, she grabbed Rallen's wrist and pulled him down the street while she still had time.

Pulling him into an alleyway, she pressed her back against the wall and sighed quietly.

"Just stay quiet. And don't move." She whispered to him, peeking around the corner. When she caught a glimpse of Landon's chocolate brown hair, she immediately sunk back into the shadows next to Rallen.

Rallen looked at Victoria in surprise when he was dragged into the shadows, Why not just kill the man? I could do it for you if you wish. Kretan appeared behind them, invisible besides his glowing eyes, which dimmed to help them hide. This seems so very pointless. If he wishes to harm you, get at him first.

"It's not as easy as it looks." She whispered quietly to him, becoming completely still when she heard the piercing howl of a werewolf. She closed her eyes for a split second, and than reopened them. Her eyes glowed brightly, not really helping them hide. She suddenly stepped out of the alleyway, just standing in the sidewalk as she stared at the huge Werewolf that was running towards her.

Landon howled fiercely from across the block, running towards her quickly. She did nothing but stand there, staring directly at the huge animal. (Slow-mo mode xD ) As Landon grew nearer, she suddenly took the scythe out from behind her, a grin spreading on her face. Landon swiped at her, but immediately, she ducked. Landon howled in frustration and swiped again, but every time she dodged swiftly.

After dodging for about 10 seconds, she accurately threw her scythe. As she had planned, it lodged deep into the beast's stomach, causing blood to flow out of the wound. He growled angrily, ripping out the weapon and flinging it to the side.

As soon as Landon's guard was down, she leaped into the air, and landed on his head. Grabbing his upper jaw and lower jaw, she pulled with a large amount of strength. He roared in pain before Victoria snapped both his jaws off his face. The Werewolf collapsed, completely jawless. Blood pooled around him, and she leaped off his head, flinging the two jaws to the side.

She looked back over to Rallen, the glow in her eyes becoming dim as she smirked.

"There. I killed him." She said, but knew this wasn't a good thing. The Light capital were going to find out about this as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back