• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Determination (Undertale RP)

KirienIsamu

a determined artist
@Aashur

(I already explained this to you, this is the 50th genocide run, you can pick Frisk's Gender and age but my Chara will be female.)

Asgore had been turned to dust, as Flowey appeared like always, "S-see I never betrayed you. It was all a trick see, I was waiting to kill him for you, After all its me your best friend!.I'm helpful I can be useful to you, I promise I wont get in your way. I can help...I can I can......p-please don't kill me..."

Last edited by a moderator:
(awesome. Thanks. Its been hectic here in RL, sorry i didn't get back to this sooner)

Frisk stared down at Flowey, the creature who'd been stalking him all this time. Speaking to him earlier, telling him about his past. Not that it mattered. Frisk's eyes felt like they were burning, and his heart was thumping faster. He could only think, how many slashes would it take for this little flower to die? So far the biggest challenge had been Sans. That had been so fun! So fun that Frisk had to do the fight again and again! And again.. and again. Until it wasn't FUN anymore. Oh how hilarious had it been, seeing the look on Sans' face every time he killed him then reset. After a while the Skeleton had noticed.

He'd expected just as much of a challenge form ASGORE... only to find that this weed had taken that chance and ripped it AWAY. Ooooh he was livid. So livid he couldn't stop smiling at Flowey. 

He swung. Slashed, again and again. slash slash slash! ....eight.

Only eight?

Flowey hadn't been fun either.

Of course not... 

Monsters were Pathetic.

(awesome. Thanks. Its been hectic here in RL, sorry i didn't get back to this sooner)

Frisk stared down at Flowey, the creature who'd been stalking him all this time. Speaking to him earlier, telling him about his past. Not that it mattered. Frisk's eyes felt like they were burning, and his heart was thumping faster. He could only think, how many slashes would it take for this little flower to die? So far the biggest challenge had been Sans. That had been so fun! So fun that Frisk had to do the fight again and again! And again.. and again. Until it wasn't FUN anymore. Oh how hilarious had it been, seeing the look on Sans' face every time he killed him then reset. After a while the Skeleton had noticed.

He'd expected just as much of a challenge form ASGORE... only to find that this weed had taken that chance and ripped it AWAY. Ooooh he was livid. So livid he couldn't stop smiling at Flowey. 

He swung. Slashed, again and again. slash slash slash! ....eight.

Only eight?

Flowey hadn't been fun either.

Of course not... 

Monsters were Pathetic.

The whole room was now empty and when a new figure emerged out of no where as if from thin air. A young girl roughly the same height as Frisk wearing a similar green and yellow sweater. She just stared at Frisk with a creepy small smile. Then she spoke, "Greetings, I am Chara." the sound of wind had filled the room making a loud creepy whistle as a heartbeat filled the room. "Thank you, your power awakened me from death, my human soul, my determination they were not mine but yours. At first I was so confused, our plan had failed hadn't it?". "Why was I brought back to life?" she paused for a moment. "You, with you guidance I realized the purpose of my reincarnation, Power." "Together we eradicated the enemy and became strong. HP, DEF, ATK, EXP, GOLD, LV. every time a number increases that feeling, that's me Chara." Chara looked around the room starring at the dust of Asgore and the crumpled remains of Flowey. "Now, Now we have reached the absolute, there is nothing left for us here. Let us erase this pointless world and move on to the next." Chara just continued to stare at Frisk with the same smile as two menu options appeared in front of him.

ERASE                             DO NOT

(as it says on my feed, my father has been in the hospital, and its been hectic driving 2 hours to the city, spending 3 hours with him and 2 hours back, then dealing with my job and helping my mother. considering that, and the way you addressed me in the first post of this thread, i find you very fricken rude. it doesn't make me look forward to rping with you. here's a tip though, its always courteous to ask if your rp partner is ok, instead of demand a post out of them.

here's your post)

Frisk grins at Chara. So they think it was all THEM? That they had the power? No. He was the one who struck the blows. He was the one who had dust on his hands, not her. It was his doing, his accomplishment. Besides, what was the point in all of it if he erased the world? 

He chose DO NOT.

(I decided incase you notice this post first to post my message here first, i'm sorry if I was pushy that was not what I meant to do, you do not have to reply to this post if you do not want to I understand, I wont bother you anymore I promise.)

Chara tilted their head "no? Hmm how curious, you must have misunderstood.." their eyes began to leak a sticky black liquid "since when we're you the one in control." Without hesitation chara had charged at Frisk and swung their knife at the air causing everything to disappear, it had stayed like that for almost 10 minutes. 

"Intresting you want to go back, you want to go back to the world you destroyed, it was you who led the world to its destruction, it was you who pushed everything to its edge, but you cannot accept that. You think you are above consequences?"

*Yes.     *No.

@Aashur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back