• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Detention (A breakfast club inspired role play)

Roxie then noticed someone looking at her. Some girl she was pretty sure she didn't know. But then again.......maybe she's one of the weirdoes that she pushes around sometimes. "Hey you the one that keeps starring at me. You got something to say me?" She waited for the girl to answer her.

@Allina Auburn

Lacey drew herself up from her spot on the ground clutching the pencil to her chest. she lokked like a deer in headlights as she heard Roxie speaking to her

"N-Nnoo definitely not," she stumbled back her head had been in both Toilets and garbage cans because of the idiot that was Roxie but Lacey was smarter then to state this

"Oh well then stop starring will ya. Didn't your mom tell you it's not polite to stair?", she smirked at her then turn back around in her seat. "Loser" She crossed her arms ready for this to be done so she could head to the skate park.

@Allina Auburn

Olivia fixed her hair and gave a glance to Derek.

"Yeah, not for long though." She called out as he walked out of the room. The brunette shook her head, it was only a matter of time until distant yelling would be heard and he would be sent back to take a seat once again. A seemingly unpleasant conversation behind her attracted her attention. Turning around, Olivia gave the two girls a sweet smile.

"Hi, if the two of you could just quiet down a tad, I'm trying to get my work done." She averted her eyes to Roxie specifically.

"Please stop being so rude."

@animegirl20 @Allina Auburn

"Awww I'm sorry am I disturbing you? Haha Sorry pardon me the thing is I really don't give damn. And by the way I can be rude as much as I like. Besides what are you going to do about it? Let me guess nothing your to busy doing nothing but studying." She relaxed a little more in her chair not bothered what so ever.

@Everlasting<3

Olivia raised her eyebrows at the girl's attitude towards her, she wasn't used to the disrespect, but alas, Roxie was a bully and she was going to treat everyone the same- like dirt.

"That poor attitude is going to get you no where in life, dear. Do you know what you want to do when, or if you graduate? Certainly nothing that requires an average education, correct?" The girl smiled at the bully, placing her pencil down on the paper she was writing on and turning around in her seat. Liv wasn't necessarily trying to be rude, she was genuinely curious as to what people like Roxie planned to do with the rest of their lives.

@animegirl20

Carson leaned back in his seat in the back and watched the world threw the windows ignoring everything happening around him. He just wanted to get this over with quickly. He had things to do and places to be. Outside in a tree by the window a blue bird arrived carrying a pink paper bird.and began adding it to it's nest. The sight made him smile as he remembered making that pink bird and setting it on a park bench this morning. He was glad that it had been found. Humming quietly he turned and took out his Sketchbook and penicillin from his bag. Then still oblivious to the world he began to draw.

"For your information I happen to be a strai-" She stop for a min like she was really going to tell this girl her personal business. "Let's just say it's already planned out even if I don't like it." She put her feet back on the ground looking at the girl.

@Everlasting<3

Olivia shrugged, turning around in her seat and began tapping her pencil against the page.

"Okay. All I ask is that you lower the volume and stop being so obnoxious." She told Roxie, her voice soft and sweet. It was going to be one long day for her and probably most of the students who joined her in detention. Liv sighed quietly, at least she wasn't stuck in there all day with nothing to keep her busy, for once she was thankful for the workload she carried at school.

@animegirl20

Lacey had gotten a bit if spirit in the scuffle between Olivia and Roxie and Lacey piped up her voice loud but husky "Roxie please stop being such an idiot hurting others won't make your life easier it will just make others harder," she stormed out of he room the door slamming loudly in her wake

"Good! Guess I Accomplished my goal!" She yelled out as the girl left the room. "Jeez what bunch of whiners at least I'm not a little cry baby."

Olivia watched the other girl storm out of the classroom and flinched as the sound of the slamming door boomed through the room. She furrowed her brows and closed her text book and note book, standing up and collecting her things in her arms, she made her way to the door and opened it slowly, turning around to look at Roxie dead in the eyes.

"I don't think I can stand simply being in the same room as you." She frowned and slipped out of the room, quietly closing it behind her.

The brown haired girl tiptoed through the halls, making sure that not a sound could be heard in case the teacher was nearby. The last thing she needed was to be caught and given another detention, this one was bad enough for her. Olivia turned down the hallway where the gym was and entered, her head down as if she was disappointed that she gave in to Derek's offer.

"Hi there." She lifted her hand in a wave before taking a seat on one of the benches and setting up her school work so she could continue working on it.

@Ethreal Oatmeal

Imogen clenched her jaw through the whole scene, and when Lacey and Olivia left, she spoke up to Roxie. "I don't get what your problem is" she said. "Lacey is a sweet girl, I have a lot of classes with her, and she hasn't done anything to bother you, so why are you picking on her? Does that really make sense in your mind? Or were you just not hugged enough as a child?" she asked. She actually was really worried bout everyone who left, besides Derek, screw him, she hoped he got into big trouble.

Roxie watched Olivia walk out "Please like I care if you can stand me or not." She turned to Imogen when she heard speaking. "Honey I mess with everyone some I get back as for revenge like I did today with the cheerleader..........Yes actually it does got anymore questions?..........not hugged enough? If only that was the issue." Her face went serious and she sat back her hair covering her face.

@QueenCupCake

Last edited by a moderator:

Thomas Chambers

- - - -

Silence settled in as Derek, along with a few others, exited the room, leaving only a handful students left in the classroom. Thomas leaned back in his seat, relived Derek was finally gone--that guy knew how to push his buttons, and it made him more aggravated than anything. It reminded him too much of his twin brother, Brendan, who knew exactly how to press his buttons, too. And all for the fun of it. What had he ever done to Derek? Had it been something he had said during the first practice, or game? Thomas didn't know. Maybe he never would. Derek could be targeting him just for amusement of it, for all he knew. Not that he should care much--Derek was just another douche-bag that would want a reaction out of him.

Thomas tapped his foot quickly against the floor, trying to entertain himself as he sat in his seat, bored out of his mind. He tried visualizing what Coach and the team were doing at this moment, and it made him all the more want to bust out of the school building, and go to practice. No one would really notice, he knew. Most people didn't pay attention to him, and he loved it--less attention meant less problems for him, and that will never change. For other people, attention was all they craved. Or they were just naturally good with people, like his brother. Thomas would rather be invisible. That way, less people would find reasons to target him, and he wouldn't have to deal with assholes like Derek as often.

He hummed quietly, looking out of the classroom's window. Clouds swirled in the blue sky, slowly growing in size as time ticked by. Thomas laid his head in the crook of his arm, closing his eyes as he tuned out everything in attempt to catch some rest. May as well when he can. Soon enough, he drifted off to a peaceful, quiet sleep. It was almost too good to be true.

Imogen just rolled her eyes and ignored Roxie, she saw Armin up there looking at whatever that was that he wrote on the board, and then turned back to Thomas, seeing him asleep. She sighed and wished that not everyone here was so.. angry I guess you could say. That or too busy to talk to her, she was just finishing her painting, and minding her own business, but that wasn't good enough, she wanted to have some fun, like painting in her bed room, yeah, that was fun for her.

Jaqueline had arrived as she always did, late. Her eyes scanned the room, some new faces catching her attention. She rolled her blue eyes and turned back to walk out of the door. Mr. Robinson was so stupid, like the teenagers were really gonna give a crap what he said. Sure, he could have thought that this was a decent group, but he hadn't planned on having to track her down for the rest of the day.

Turning again, she took a seat and rested her feet up on the desk. So many
prestigious students seemed to be dwelling in the midsts of her home turf today. Her eyes stopped on Imogen, one of the smartest kids in her classes. A smug look was on her face as she spoke, "Hey, you. What's your crime? How'd you get in here?" This should be fun to hear.

Imogen had her attention turned away from the painting and looked to see Jaqueline. This girl was trouble, always was, but Imogen found her.. fascinating for some reason, she was gorgeous that's for sure, but as Imogen recalled, she was not very nice, regardless Imogen kind of looked around the room, nervous for everyone to hear. "Well, the principal was going to cancel art period, and that wasn't really okay with me, and I tried talking some sense into him but he just didn't listen, so I through a very justified protest where I kind of.. threw paint.. all over the school.. like.. all over" she explained.

An amused grin spread across her pink lips, "That was you?" She thought back to the amount of damage it had done to the walls. No matter how hard the janitors had tried, it'd already stained the cheap walls. "Nice. I was pretty impressed with that stunt myself." An annoyed sigh escaped her lips as she looked around. "Well these sure are a bunch of losers." The brunette stood, her hands over her chest. "Why don't I take you on a little adventure? Mr. Robinson takes the longest errands ever in Mrs. Q's back closet."

Imogen smiled to her amusement. "Well thank you, but I wasn't doing it to impress anyone, I was doing it to prove a point" she looked down at the picture and wrote the name "Eli" and the letter RIP on it and sighed. Her boyfriend just had a car accident that he hadn't lived through and the flower she painted was the flower that he gave her on her very first date. "Oh God.. no.. no I don't think so" she giggled. "I mean, thanks for the offer,but I really don't want detention again, and I have a feeling he'll be back pretty soon"

Jackie sighed and nodded, "Right...whatever you assume." She moved to the front and took a seat, placing her hands on the desk. Her posture was almost mocking, a behaved student. The girl moved her eyes to the door, maybe Mr. Asshole would be back soon like she'd said.

Roxie sat there listening to them talk. "So your the one that did that haha should have told me I would have join you." She looked at Jackie. "So you your not leaving the others did might to."

Jacqueline seemed lost in her own little world. For a moment, she wondered what kind of smart ass comment she'd make when the almighty ruler of detention would decide to walk in. Her thoughts were interrupted by a girly voice that seemed to be directing words at her. Jacs turned her head, an annoyed expression on her face. "Hey. Don't worry about me, kay?" She gave a look before standing up. "You guys are such deadbeats. I swear it's killing me to be in the midst of this dull state you people seemed to be in." The girl wandered out, making her way down the hallway. This was a part of her routine. No one ever wanted to have fun.

Bobby runs through the school halls, his Walkman was hanging from his belt, just playing music and bumping around as Bobby ran. All the while he ran, a very catchy and yet strange song played from the small device, "I've got a Devil's Haircut, in my mind, got a Devil's Haircut, in my mind." The box sings. Bobby accidentally runs into a girl on his way to detention, "OH SHIT!" He yells as he is knocked onto his back by his collision with the girl, "I'm-I'm truly sorry, but I have to be at detention by yesterday!" Bobby says to the girl as he gets back up and takes off towards detention. It took him just a couple of minutes more to arrive at the sacred room, there were several people outside which would have been greeted to the finale of distorted vocals and a blaring guitar riff from his music. He enters with a solid inhale as he catches his breath and walks over to his desk.

[media]
[/media]

Jackie minded her business as she walked. Her eyebrows arched in surprise as she saw the speed the boy seemed to be rushing at. The girl assumed this kid was intelligent enough to watch where he was going. Of course, she thought to high of ignorant high school students.

They collided, not in a little tap, but
hard. She landed on the ground in a slight thud, her hand rubbing her shoulder almost immediately. Her eyes narrowed in anger and slight annoyance. The way he'd apologized like she cared for it, was irritating. "Watch where you're freaking going!" She yelled after him.

Soon enough she continued her stroll, mumbling some rude comments about the kid who had bumped into her before. Jackie's attention was caught by two voices drifting from the gym, a male and female. She poked her head in, rolling her eyes at the sight. These two had been almost sickening to watch last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back