• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings detailed | casual | fandom/plot

norway

a white butterfly
So I've no laptop, just my phone. Dying to write a little, but I'm limited in response length. I can offer decent activity, but only a couple paragraphs per response, never less than one. I'm always avail for OOC chat, and prefer to keep things in PMs or threads, we can swap discords but I never check it tbh. I can double, but I am not here to be your prince charming unless you're here to be mine lmao so please come wanting to actually write and develop characters. M x F only please. (:

currently craving: modern day van helsings/winchesters in post/current apocalypse (demon/monster slayers of a sort).​

Supernatural
Paranormal
Fantasy

Apocalyptic (Post/etc) - really craving this. Beyond zombies; "demon hunters" etc.

Victorian/Gothic

random word bank​

Vampires, witches, mages, zombies, haunted, hunted, sorcerers, black/magic plagues, alternate worlds, something like hogwarts/vampire academy/the magicians, room mates.
Pirates Of The Caribbean
Post "Dead Men Tell No Tales" - AU/Post.​

Elder Scrolls
tbd.​

Until Dawn
Post game or our own take. Can be all OC or OC x Canon.
Pokemon
some spin on Go.​

Bleach
tbd.​

Twilight
always.​
Tbd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back