Despite the name I much prefer chocolate

VanillaSunrise

Old Soul Trapped In An Old Body
Hello.

I'm VanillaSunrise but you can just call me...like...Nilla or something. I dunno. Nicknames kinda work better when someone else gives them to you. I've been RPing for about twenty-two years and at this point it's like...I can't stop now so why try. When I'm not RPing chances are I'm being confused by technology, lamenting the fact that kids are on their phones all the time, and thinking any music played at a volume above '2' is 'too loud'. When I'm not making self deprecating remarks about my age I'm probably playing some RPG or getting involved in disputes over which character is better.

I also don't actually like chocolate unless it comes with a peanut butter center. Now you know that I'm a master of the bamboozle.

Comicwolf Comicwolf I like to RP a little bit of everything if it tickles my fancy. I am more easily swayed by sci fi sort of things or a fandom RP provided I'm familiar enough with the fandom in question. I'm not super big on traditional fantasy but with the right scenario I could hop on.

Comicwolf Comicwolf I like to RP a little bit of everything if it tickles my fancy. I am more easily swayed by sci fi sort of things or a fandom RP provided I'm familiar enough with the fandom in question. I'm not super big on traditional fantasy but with the right scenario I could hop on.
Which fandoms?

Oh, far too many to list. Various books and movies, comic books of the Marvel and DC kind and even more independent ones, video games, some anime are alright.
^D^ have you seen the marvel or dc movies/shows, im looking for some characters from them

No, I can RP as multiple Marvel characters. Could you link them? I'll check them out. I like DC stuff too, so I'll check out whatever you have.
Then i'll send a list as well with the links

I've seen all the Marvel and DC movies and I've only seen a handful of episodes from the various shows they have.
hmmm ok i will send a list of characters then and would you like me to send the links to the marvel groups, one of them is a dc marvel group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back