• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Desperately Seeking Harry Potter Roleplay

Alexis1

Hello there! So, as the title says, i'm looking for a Harry Potter roleplay! I just reread the series and watched all the movies so I'm craving something in the world of witches and wizards.

Before we get down to pairings and such, I do have a few conditions:

• Please be able to double. I'm looking for someone to play a specific canon character for my OC and in turn I play a canon character for you. It doesn't matter to me what gender your OC is or sexuality however my OC will be female and will be played against a male character.
  • Please, please, please, show interest! I get really put off with people that just PM me and say 'i am interested' or that reply with one word answers. Help me plot, tell me about yourself, and I love ooc chat so that's never an issue!
  • I'm looking for a two paragraph minimum, six lines each paragraph, but more is always, always welcome.
  • Good sentence structure please! I understand we all make mistakes but if it is repetitive I start to lose interest. I write on my phone a lot but I do check what I'm writing before I send it out.
  • If you haven't already guessed, my preferred pairing is Canon x OC, though in rare cases I might to Canon x Canon. Don't count on it though.
  • I tend to use real face claims in character sheets.

I think that's it! So now that that's over with, here is what I want:

T R I O -- E R A
I want you to play:
  • Draco Malfoy (number one choice for my oc so please and thank you)
  • Fred Weasley (next choice on the list but this plot revolves around a post war idea or a scrnario where the war isn't over)
  • Ron Weasley (no ideas yet but I love this ginger)
I can play:
  • Harry Potter (probably my best)
  • Neville Longbottom (tied with Harry for my best)
  • Cedric Diggory (always thought it would be fun to play him though I usually do it in a scenario where he didn't die)
  • Luna Lovegood (though, fair warning, I only pair her with Harry or Neville)
  • Hermione Granger (again, I only pair her with specific people which are Draco or Harry. For an OC I can be convinced)
  • George/Fred Weasley (love the twins so I'd be happy to play them)

M A R A U D E R S -- E R A
I want you to play:
  • Sirius Black (because who doesn't loce a bad boy)
I can play:
  • Remus Lupin (quite well in fact)

Note: I am willing to do split/two separate roleplays if you want one Trio era pairing and one Marauders era pairing. I should also let you know that I am most craving a pairing from the Trio Era at the moment.

Thanks for taking the time to look at this! I look forward to roleplaying with you all. :3

Hey if you are interested I would be willing to do a Harry Potter Role-play with you. I could play Draco to be paired with your OC, if you wouldn't mind playing Luna or Hermione to pair with a male OC that I would make. Let me know if you are interested, but before that I little information, more of a heads up thing.

• I have watched the movies but never managed to read all the books. I know that there are plenty of differences so if something specific is gonna happen that happened in the books, and not the movies (Ex. Dobby telling harry that they took his Weezy (Ron) during the Tri-Wizard Tournament's second task) you would need to let me know in advance.

• I would probably want my OC either in Slytherin where he would probably hang out with Draco and keep him from being as big of a jerk in the beginning or in Gryffindor.

• Even though they would be younger because of it, I would prefer to start at their first year, as they are arriving at Hogwarts, or boarding the train, but we can start later if you don't want to start that young.
We can get all the details sorted out if you want to do the role-play.

Hey if you are interested I would be willing to do a Harry Potter Role-play with you. I could play Draco to be paired with your OC, if you wouldn't mind playing Luna or Hermione to pair with a male OC that I would make. Let me know if you are interested, but before that I little information, more of a heads up thing.

• I have watched the movies but never managed to read all the books. I know that there are plenty of differences so if something specific is gonna happen that happened in the books, and not the movies (Ex. Dobby telling harry that they took his Weezy (Ron) during the Tri-Wizard Tournament's second task) you would need to let me know in advance.

• I would probably want my OC either in Slytherin where he would probably hang out with Draco and keep him from being as big of a jerk in the beginning or in Gryffindor.

• Even though they would be younger because of it, I would prefer to start at their first year, as they are arriving at Hogwarts, or boarding the train, but we can start later if you don't want to start that young.
We can get all the details sorted out if you want to do the role-play.
I'd be happy to play either Luna or Hermione! I'm fine with them both so I'll let you decide who you'd prefer me to play.

As for the heads up, it's fine with me that you've only seen the movies, and your OC being in Slytherin is fine too! The last one though, I would request that we srick to later years because that just appeals to me more than playing them out as younger kids. I generally start at around the age fifteen or sixteen.

Alright well, the main thing about them starting younger is to see how the background changes with them in place.

(For example. say he was placed in Slytherin, and friends with Draco {was sort of planning on him being half-blood, as half-bloods while uncommon are seen in Slytherin from time to time} Draco might take a more neutral stance regarding half-bloods even if he still hated muggle-born, not that he has to still hate them. His father wouldn't have a right to complain as tom riddle was half-blood. Draco taking a more neutral attitude means maybe a different Slytherin becomes rivals with Harry and his group)

Things like this can be put in the background for out characters or be gone over in sort of mini flashbacks.

(Like say Draco and my OC are sitting down eating, and My character looks at his food and remembers something the sorting hat said when he first got places in Slytherin before Draco interrupts with news from the paper {if it was third year maybe he mentions Serius escaped})

If you are okay with us doing a few things like that, it would help cover some of the things we didn't put in our background so we don't have a book on our OCs. Does that make sense? Also, do you want to move to a P.M. or an actual one on one rp forum?

Alright well, the main thing about them starting younger is to see how the background changes with them in place.

(For example. say he was placed in Slytherin, and friends with Draco {was sort of planning on him being half-blood, as half-bloods while uncommon are seen in Slytherin from time to time} Draco might take a more neutral stance regarding half-bloods even if he still hated muggle-born, not that he has to still hate them. His father wouldn't have a right to complain as tom riddle was half-blood. Draco taking a more neutral attitude means maybe a different Slytherin becomes rivals with Harry and his group)

Things like this can be put in the background for out characters or be gone over in sort of mini flashbacks.

(Like say Draco and my OC are sitting down eating, and My character looks at his food and remembers something the sorting hat said when he first got places in Slytherin before Draco interrupts with news from the paper {if it was third year maybe he mentions Serius escaped})

If you are okay with us doing a few things like that, it would help cover some of the things we didn't put in our background so we don't have a book on our OCs. Does that make sense? Also, do you want to move to a P.M. or an actual one on one rp forum?
What I generally do with that kind of stuff is place it in a background when making a character sheet, or if the need for it comes up they can reflect on it during a response. And we can move to PMs. Can you send me one?

Hey there! I would be happy to play Ronald Weasley for you if you could play Draco for me! Just PM me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back