• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Descendants of the Curse

For those of you just joining, this RP has a lot of info in it misses that would take too much space and time to type, but I will try to cover as much as I can. Please if you have any questions about anything just ask me.

Species overview:

Witches- they discover their powers around puberty, their powers come from themselves using their aura for their magic, each witch/wizard has one main power that branches into two (at most) others (numbness=paralyze/death (stopping all organs))

Healing witches are very few, with only 2 in the village and not even the coven leaders are healers.

The Elders- they are the wisest of their species and are the keepers of their species knowledge and can sometimes act as oracles though it takes a lot out them. With their great age they have learned how to heal their own kind but not nearly as well as healing witches. There are Elders for witches and werewolves, the human don't live long enough and the vampires haven't been around long enough to have any.

Werewolves- Born werewolves grow extremely fast until they reach there prime and then age extremely slow. Depending on their purebred depends on how slow they age. The purer the wolf the slower the aging. Otherwise they are much like your classic werewolf, but alphas can shift from human to werewolf at will, it hurts terribly but they get used to it, no other wolf can do this, but even against a full moon alphas have no control of it.

A silver bullet won't kill them (unless shot in the head) but it will burn like hellfire, and even paralyze them depending on where they are shot.

Though as this is not a werewolf hunting RP that info isn't needed unless you are given permission to kill the character by the person.

Vampires- can be if born, are turned upon death as that awakens their inner vampire, they age very very slow after death. Blood to them is like a craving they can control. They can eat normal food it just doesn't go through their system as well as blood. They also can drink any living thing's blood.

Vampires if turned, they age slightly faster than born vampire, and they can not live without blood and cannot eat other food.

Born vampires go through a first death that awakens the vampire, and their second death is the final death that kills them.

They are similar to Dracula as can walk on walls and ceilings, shapeshift into a bat/wolf, glamour their prey etc... But their weaknesses are different, instead of garlic its silver and they are perfectly fine with the sun, running water and intruding uninvited. As for a steak through the heart that will stun them (unless they haven't gone through their first death, then that will put them through it) dismemberment and burning the body is what truly kills them, if you don't burn the parts the magic they in herited from their witch parent will put them back together.

Last edited by a moderator:
@PlushatoGoesRawr I'm sorry but this is strictly witch, werewolf, and vampire, and is set in the Victorian era. Change her if you want but I recomend a character revamp.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back